Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oops Price is 425$ Now...  (Read 14781 times)
KiwiParty

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:21:26 AM

The price has risen, its $425 now.
Two months later. Isnt this amazing?
The same rate, but a different viewpoint.
And arguably I would not agree that the rate is going to rise dramatically.
Perhaps in the second half of this year.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:43:13 AM

It's almost back to $425 again!

but I think "It's never too LATE to buy bitcoin...."

it's always a good opportunity to buy at those rate it's all cheap coin, diff is increasing before the value is increasing this time, so i'm expecting a pump soon to a new bootom probably 500
I think the price will go up. perhaps up to $ 450. is it possible? I thought I had to buy back,

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:55:53 AM

it's always a good opportunity to buy at those rate it's all cheap coin, diff is increasing before the value is increasing this time, so i'm expecting a pump soon to a new bootom probably 500
I think the price will go up. perhaps up to $ 450. is it possible? I thought I had to buy back,
I think this is not the time to buy because it's 50/50 that the price will rise until 450 or down again below 410.
we don't know the fluctuate of the price of bitcoin so its better to don't buy bitcoin.. and wait again for the cheap price of bitcoin before you buy...
And wait again for the price increase...
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:56:06 PM

Should be possible with the rally its currently having. Bitcoin really needed this one. Were basically back to the 425 that occured in December, still has more potential to rally another 25-50$ before a possible decline again.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:01:11 PM

I think this is not the time to buy because it's 50/50 that the price will rise until 450 or down again below 410.
we don't know the fluctuate of the price of bitcoin so its better to don't buy bitcoin.. and wait again for the cheap price of bitcoin before you buy...
And wait again for the price increase...

It really depends on the goals of the people when they are thinking of buying themself some Bitcoins. If their goal is short term profit, then entering the market right now is ok but there is chance that the price will fall back to sub $400 prices. If their goal is to hold for the long term, then I fully say YES!
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:09:11 PM

If their goal is to hold for the long term, then I fully say YES!
I agree it would be pretty good investment if one buy's a significant amount of coins now or even @450 and cashes out around the 3rd halving or the one after this cause mining needs to be profitable.

Should be possible with the rally its currently having. Bitcoin really needed this one. Were basically back to the 425 that occured in December, still has more potential to rally another 25-50$ before a possible decline again.
Which rally are you talking about ? though, I don't think any of those have any impact on the price.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:16:32 PM

wow, I think bitcoin prices are rising to the price of $ 425, and may even be passing through at that price, it might be said the resurrection of bitcoin. I hope it will pass the $ 425 price  Grin

If it could go stable in $400 this week, I think too there is a big possibility that it would go up to $425...The slower might be the better for the price to stay up there for a little long..  Smiley

slow growth is always the best growth. then it can build a strong support around the $400 level. if you have a peak to $450 then you know there is a high chance that the price will come down as hard as it went up.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:29:07 PM

I think the bitcoin price is still very cheap. It is better to buy and hold it for the long term. Its price will rise in the future.
Yes the price is now very low. So it is now good to invest in Bitcoin.
If you invest now then is you r chance higher that you will have more money in the future.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:01:52 PM

a little longer, bitcoin prices will reach $ 425 price. the current bitcoin prices continued to show a positive trend, and lead to a price of $ 425 even though it takes quite a long time. but probably bitcoin prices will stabilize at the current price of $ 425
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:21:35 PM

Yeah the price is now a little bit high. I hope it will rise for a long time. So we can sell it all later.
If the price rise is done in the future. Then you must look if it is smart to sell your coins. It also can fall.
Zacudis

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:10:39 PM

Yeah the price is now a little bit high. I hope it will rise for a long time. So we can sell it all later.
If the price rise is done in the future. Then you must look if it is smart to sell your coins. It also can fall.

For a believer of bitcoin, I will hold my bitcon for the long term. I will not sell. If the price is high, I will use some.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:16:50 PM

I am sure we will see the price go up to $450 within this month. I only hope we will stay around $450 for quite a while before seeing the price go up again. I want to buy 1 or 2 more Bitcoins to store in my cold wallet.
ttargett

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:36:45 PM

i think its correct time to buy as bitcoin price is growing fast
Zacudis

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:37:06 AM

i think its correct time to buy as bitcoin price is growing fast

It is the correct time to buy the bitcoin. But I do not want the price to grow fast. Price stability is the key to success.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:50:23 PM

Yes the price is now a good price to invest, I think. It will be have a higher value so I think that it will be more worth later.
More people must know about Bitcoin. I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and that the value is going to rise.
srinikethan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:51:19 PM

today its gone down to 407...some bad times going with btc...i hope it gets back to the normal way in few days:D...waiting for that day when 1btc will be equal to $1000
Loimu

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:00:30 PM

today its gone down to 407...some bad times going with btc...i hope it gets back to the normal way in few days:D...waiting for that day when 1btc will be equal to $1000

What are you smoking mate? Low has been at $414 today and right now it is $421.

Emersonnets

Activity: 126

The trouble is you think you have time.

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:05:17 PM

Yes the price is now a good price to invest, I think. It will be have a higher value so I think that it will be more worth later.
More people must know about Bitcoin. I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and that the value is going to rise.

I believe any price below $1000 is a good time to buy. Of course it depends on your situation and if you can afford to invest into bitcoin.
I know some people who can't so even if you can't buy right now, you should still try to earn some.

plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:54:03 PM

I believe any price below $1000 is a good time to buy. Of course it depends on your situation and if you can afford to invest into bitcoin.
I know some people who can't so even if you can't buy right now, you should still try to earn some.
is not all because the bitcoin price is variable so when the price is down you can buy as you like and the profit will be more and more biger Wink and you can play in that methode to earn more bitcoin

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Epicnicity

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:00:56 PM

The lower you buy the sooner and more you are able to make profits.

If you think $400 is low, you should buy if you can afford it.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: