Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oops Price is 425$ Now...  (Read 14781 times)
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:00:17 PM

Yes that is so good and I am so happy with that. I hope it will rise in the future for a long long time.
So the people that has made an investment for a low price that they can have some huge profit later in the future.
kacak41

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:29:21 PM

Yes that is so good and I am so happy with that. I hope it will rise in the future for a long long time.
So the people that has made an investment for a low price that they can have some huge profit later in the future.
And it would rise in future too after the halving is done, so the early investors who invested their money when the price was $250 have already started to enjoy their profits.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:42:00 PM

And it would rise in future too after the halving is done, so the early investors who invested their money when the price was $250 have already started to enjoy their profits.

I also think the price will rise quite a lot due to the halving. It could even reach $800 after the halving.
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:20:15 AM

I also think the price will rise quite a lot due to the halving. It could even reach $800 after the halving.
Yes I is good now that the price is rising. And that is also good for people who made an investment.
I hope it will rise for a long time and that the value will be high and that is very good. But you never know what can happen in the future.

devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:33:15 AM

This price will be not more long. I believe price will gone up again. Since these days trading is very slow, so price also gone down. I thinks we can buy bitcoins and when price will go up then we sell it. Can make a good profit !   Wink  Grin
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:20:09 AM

Just saw the price of bitcoin at vip bitcoin and the price is increase today up to $437+, and i hope it will keep increase until halving. because i want invest some on bitcoins.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:26:49 AM

You never know what can happen later in the future. I think that it will rise for a long time. And that more people use it.
You can see now that the value is slowly rising and that more people will make some profit.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:44:52 AM

This price will be not more long. I believe price will gone up again. Since these days trading is very slow, so price also gone down. I thinks we can buy bitcoins and when price will go up then we sell it. Can make a good profit !   Wink  Grin

slowly the halving is approaching, speculators seeking to buy more 'coin possible hoping the rally
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:53:30 AM

Its just a correction if you ask me, we just should wait till the price will go to a high amount this year, people are believing again so the price will go to a higher amount soon.

Also the halving is coming this year so that is another good thing that will let the price increase for sure.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:57:52 AM

slowly the halving is approaching, speculators seeking to buy more 'coin possible hoping the rally

i think the smartest traders have already bought in the right amount of coins. they are just waiting now for the price to go up. it's just a matter of time before the chinese pumpers start the action.
devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:11:29 PM

i think the smartest traders have already bought in the right amount of coins. they are just waiting now for the price to go up. it's just a matter of time before the chinese pumpers start the action.

Yeah, you are right. Buyers are only waiting for the price of going up to sell it and make a good profit.  Smiley
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 10:37:22 PM

Yeah, you are right. Buyers are only waiting for the price of going up to sell it and make a good profit.  Smiley

Not only the traders but the majority of us are holding our bitcoins as we are expecting a good price after the halving, so we want to sell it after halving at higher price and make some good profits.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:47:13 AM

yeah and now its $437.
And i hope that it can get a lot higher before the halving.
i'll see it reach $2000 Tongue
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:11:17 AM

yeah and now its $437.
it is impossible to climb that high. come on think realistically. I will wait for fall at $ 415 and as much as possible buy bitcoin...
Zacudis

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:02:52 AM

yeah and now its $437.
it is impossible to climb that high. come on think realistically. I will wait for fall at $ 415 and as much as possible buy bitcoin...

The halving might just double the price. It will not go to $2000. The block size increase and general awareness can increase the price further.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:27:18 AM

yeah and now its $437.

The halving might just double the price. It will not go to $2000. The block size increase and general awareness can increase the price further.
Yes that is very good. We all hope that the value will rise and that will be so good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin.
But to predict a value is very hard. You never know what can happen later in the future. And that is scary.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:36:09 AM

Now almost the price has crossed the 425$ and stable around the same price for a long time. We can experience this increase for a long time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gregyoung14

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:20:36 PM

Now almost the price has crossed the 425$ and stable around the same price for a long time. We can experience this increase for a long time.

Lucky i was able to get a couple for 400$ more or less. But i'd still hold on to it and not sell it.. Not just yet. I'm really convinced the value will still shoot up.
simoak

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:45:48 PM

Price is continuously moving with bitcoins, If you pick the right time to buy and sell you would get the most from the market.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:07:21 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is always up and down, but not far from the price of $ 450, and probably the only down about $ 435, maybe this is a good thing if bitcoin stable at this price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: