Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oops Price is 425$ Now...  (Read 14781 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:03:52 AM

now its gone down to $409...hope it incrreases as soon as possible,i want to withdraw soon

not sure why you are waiting to witdraw, but if you want to do so, then do it now as the price won't shoot up to $450 within a few days.
fruitcommander

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:07:06 AM

Price has started to fall, and that makes me worried, as we were expecting that it will reach to $500 in the month of March, but looking at the present price I think it will take a long time to reach there.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:25:03 AM

Price has started to fall, and that makes me worried, as we were expecting that it will reach to $500 in the month of March, but looking at the present price I think it will take a long time to reach there.

Well, we're still months away from halving so there's no reason for the price to increase unless the whales wants it to. But the low price is favorable for them as well so they can buy more from their investment. But everytime the price rise, the whales are going to sell knowing that people will always buy them due to the halving hype.

Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:59:46 AM

Well, we're still months away from halving so there's no reason for the price to increase unless the whales wants it to. But the low price is favorable for them as well so they can buy more from their investment. But everytime the price rise, the whales are going to sell knowing that people will always buy them due to the halving hype.

Yeah, they are making lots of money by manipulating the price of bitcoins, and ordinary people like us have to go through losses, so its better that we hold at a moment and sell when the price is higher.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:59:40 PM

The price is a bit stable now and that is much better than it will go down, so we must be happy. We all hope that it will rise of course.
But you can never know what will happen, but the halving is also coming and that is very good for the value of Bitcoin.
Zacudis

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:20:42 AM

The price is a bit stable now and that is much better than it will go down, so we must be happy. We all hope that it will rise of course.
But you can never know what will happen, but the halving is also coming and that is very good for the value of Bitcoin.

The longer the price stays at this price range, the better for the bitcoin adoption as it is stable and not so volatile.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:33:47 AM

The longer the price stays at this price range, the better for the bitcoin adoption as it is stable and not so volatile.
What you do not see. bitcoin prices gradually rose from $ 410 and now to $ 420. maybe tomorrow or two days more would touch $ 425. currently stable upward

bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:43:45 AM

I agree. Al tough i very much hope for a new rise, there is still adoption needed. And adoption will only come if there is stability in the scene.
This is currently the most important goal to meet. If this s done we can focus on other things.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:49:38 AM

now price slowly rise and last time i see in exchanger around $420, perhaps bitcoin will not fall again due this year bitcoin growing amazing.

BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:34:32 PM

The stable price is good and it might remain that way for several more months.  Gives everyone time to get what they can while the price is low.

I love Bitcoin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:42:22 PM

The stable price is good and it might remain that way for several more months.  Gives everyone time to get what they can while the price is low.

Today the price has increased few dollars and getting stable around the $420. Soon with this growth we can touch the $425 by the falling days or weeks.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:32:00 PM

now price slowly rise and last time i see in exchanger around $420, perhaps bitcoin will not fall again due this year bitcoin growing amazing.
lol bitcoin prices could fall at any time. although recently experienced a decrease or an increase. anything can terjadin in bitcoin. there is no certainty. so you must continue to be careful. although the current trend is rising

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:57:02 PM

We all hope that it will be more worth later in  the future. And that will be so good for people who has already made an investment.
They will have some good profit than and they will have a lot of money. But it will rise slowly so it need time.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:57:17 PM

I think it will not fall, or maybe fall for a moment but then get back up to a higher amount than before.
Its just a matter of time before the bitcoin will go to the amount of 500 dollar.
bleachedno

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:58:34 PM

I think it will not fall, or maybe fall for a moment but then get back up to a higher amount than before.
Its just a matter of time before the bitcoin will go to the amount of 500 dollar.

I hope you are right but anyway on what factors the market price depends? can you please give me a few examples?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:39:53 PM

Bitcoin value is not stable the price now is 420 and i think it will decrease until reach 410 and back again to 425..
This is an old nature of bitcoin that has pump and dump.. If you are a trader you can understand it.. You should buy when the price is 410 and sell it when the price reach 425 so that you can make 10+usd every time the value is increasing..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:12:25 PM

Bitcoin price fall to 425$ Shocked Shocked Shocked for 1 BTC.. Please share your thoughts about this price fall to know all.

$ 421 just now we can say that is stable considering the time elapsed.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:48:03 PM

At my opinion it's not a fall, all this years btc's price has grown.
I don't think that's can change soon.

bleachedno

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:55:16 PM

What makes the bitcoin price going up and down can anyone link me to some info about it please

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:20:20 PM

What makes the bitcoin price going up and down can anyone link me to some info about it please

Mainly:  Supply, Offer and demand, Speculation, News.  This creates waves or fluctuations in the price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: