Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oops Price is 425$ Now...  (Read 14781 times)
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:49:47 AM

The price is getting more and more in the future but the only thing that Bitcoin need is time, that is the most important thing it Bitcoin it needs time to rise.
And people must have patience to wait such a long time to get some profit otherwise they will sell it too early and that will be bad for them.
Zacudis

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:38:33 PM

The price is just over $430. It seems the bitcoin price is quite stable recently. It is being consolidated.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:31:37 AM

The price is almost $460. It has risen aboujt 10% in the last few weeks. If it breaks the $470 in the next month, it could go even higher.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:12:35 AM

The price is rising slowly and that is quite good for the currency itself and also for the people who are already waiting for the price and that can be nice for the future later so you can spend more.
The only thing is that you never will know when it will stop rising and that is the problem of the currency.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:17:50 AM

The price is almost $460. It has risen aboujt 10% in the last few weeks. If it breaks the $470 in the next month, it could go even higher.

If the price rise continues in the same manner it won't take time till next month to reach $470. Right now everyone's expectation is to see the $500.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:05:17 PM

The price rose to $469 a few days ago. It dropped to $435 yesterday. The price pattern is so volatile.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:30:00 PM

The price rose to $469 a few days ago. It dropped to $435 yesterday. The price pattern is so volatile.

It's normal and i know from experience it was worse before. Seeing ups and downs upto 40 dollars just in 1 day.
Luckily those days are over now.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:35:29 PM

For some people this drop may look very disappointing, but for traders it's a great movement of the price as they can buy back at this lower price and increase their number of coins while they are waiting for the block halving.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:55:12 PM

I am getting some more in this low.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:24:47 AM

For some people this drop may look very disappointing, but for traders it's a great movement of the price as they can buy back at this lower price and increase their number of coins while they are waiting for the block halving.
Yeah right the big whales,  the merchants and traders are waiting for this moment as soon as price drops they buy coins as they know they can obtain huge profits at the time of halving, some users may also use this chance.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:39:20 AM

i got over €1000 return in taxes, so i bought about two more bitcoin for that.

might buy a bit of silver as well now that i have exceeded my target amount of bitcoins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:49:21 AM

i got over €1000 return in taxes, so i bought about two more bitcoin for that.

might buy a bit of silver as well now that i have exceeded my target amount of bitcoins.

This time those two will add you the profit at the times of halving. The better volume of bitcoin you hold, better will be the profit earned on halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:36:21 AM

i think the price will soon start falling once again because it is still not the time of halving so that was just an ordinary temporary pump that will not hold

i hope that during the halving it will jump to at least a new all time high, but for now we shouldnt expect big price growths
Expect them but they won't be delivered until we get closer to this halving you are mentioning.
It has been this same price for well over a month now and I don't see that changing anytime soon until that happens in June or July. We are pretty far from that date so the price can drop from that time frame.

In May or June, the price could be around $500. Then the price will be pumped to $800 after the halving.

Yeah as quoted the price may rise to $500 before halving. So on halving we can see a price above $1000 which might fall gradually and get stabilized around $800.

That could happen probably. Even the $800 stable price is the double of the present $400 prices.

As long as the bitcoin price is over $850, I am happy. I just want the price to double every year.
For hope the price double in every year is impossible if bitcoin price have potential to double in every year. i guess all investor would thinking bitcoin is ponzi scheme so bitcoin will not life for a long time.

BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:28:37 AM

i think the price will soon start falling once again because it is still not the time of halving so that was just an ordinary temporary pump that will not hold

i hope that during the halving it will jump to at least a new all time high, but for now we shouldnt expect big price growths
Expect them but they won't be delivered until we get closer to this halving you are mentioning.
It has been this same price for well over a month now and I don't see that changing anytime soon until that happens in June or July. We are pretty far from that date so the price can drop from that time frame.

In May or June, the price could be around $500. Then the price will be pumped to $800 after the halving.

Yeah as quoted the price may rise to $500 before halving. So on halving we can see a price above $1000 which might fall gradually and get stabilized around $800.

That could happen probably. Even the $800 stable price is the double of the present $400 prices.

As long as the bitcoin price is over $850, I am happy. I just want the price to double every year.
For hope the price double in every year is impossible if bitcoin price have potential to double in every year. i guess all investor would thinking bitcoin is ponzi scheme so bitcoin will not life for a long time.

In the early years, the bitcoin price was more than double every year. It is possible for it to double every year for the next 5-10 years.
Siftanfib

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:46:56 AM

In the early years, the bitcoin price was more than double every year. It is possible for it to double every year for the next 5-10 years.

For the next 5-10 years, the bitcoin price could double every year. But later, it will just rise in line with the economy growth.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:35:25 PM

You can now see indeed that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly now and that is perfect for the people with Bitcoin so that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
But as you know you also see that Bitcoin is getting more worth and we all hope that it will rise for a long time.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:42:44 PM

You can now see indeed that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly now and that is perfect for the people with Bitcoin so that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
But as you know you also see that Bitcoin is getting more worth and we all hope that it will rise for a long time.

The price of bitcoin is not rising now. It might have risen over the last year, but not in the last 4 months.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

Price is going downwards and its stuck to a single place so its better that we hold our coins for next couple of months and sell at the right time to enjoy the profits.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:19:46 PM

The price of bitcoin is not rising now. It might have risen over the last year, but not in the last 4 months.

Which means we are 'stable' Something which has taken a lot of time but finally it has reach a point where the price dwells around the same region. Now would be a good time for investors to step in, since they can see bitcoin is not monopoly money.

Siskaver

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:53:02 AM

Which means we are 'stable' Something which has taken a lot of time but finally it has reach a point where the price dwells around the same region. Now would be a good time for investors to step in, since they can see bitcoin is not monopoly money.

The price is higher than the top of the previous trading range, $470. I just wish it will stay around current levels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: