Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving from slush to where with 29 Th/s ? NOW: competition pool vs. pool.  (Read 4769 times)
gnu123 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

cryptodonkey on the pool.

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:50:41 PM

what i find most alarming about those stats.. If i put my farm across all those pools best i could do is 95 % for over a year..  So much for trying to reduce variance Roll Eyes. not to mention the fact that most those pools take a fee.. Problem i see if those pools dont get with the program and start finding some blocks they will never catch up once the block reward halves.. Not looking good.. Also looks like the private farms have a one up edge over the public facing pools.. Not so sure i like that and then to top it off you have pool operators that dont have a clue which leads to more losses.. Satoshi got it right when he went with each cpu.. like ive said before asics ruined the original plan for bitcoin.  Now its just a game for those with millions of dollars Undecided

Best Regards
d57heinz

Thanx for thoose lists with cheaters !

It really scares me, i thought i was on to something big with slush, but all are the same. cheaters. To sad.

How can so many miners be so naive ? how could I ?

The real heroes are kano and Bitminter ! , The other one´s can go fuck of. Shitpeople who took the fun out of mining.
Whit this shitbunch of fakepools, Antpool seems quite legit with its 99%.

But we miners are the most stupid fucks, all of us should start mining at kano and bitminter instead of getting ripped of month after month.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:39:34 PM

youll find in the bitcoin realm the tendency to prey on the noobs is astounding to say the least.. Ive had to wade my way thru the endless piles of shit on my journey.(Ive been scammed over 40 k). It is sad that the only way one can make a buck in this world is by cheating out the next guy..    We have our previous generations to thank for the shithole of a planet we live in today.. A world controlled by corrupt politicians and corporations..  I guess this is their dream.. but what about the rest of the planets dreams.. Last i checked this planet was for us all not just a few pcs of elite trash! Grin

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: