Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Call Worldwide regular mobile and Landline phones for free [[UNLIMITED]]  (Read 3247 times)
Ilovebitcoin235

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:16:54 AM

is this method illegal by any means?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:21:06 AM

i recieved  a vouch from the op and used his method to make a call from here in the u.s. to the phillipines.
 i was only able to talk for a few minutes because my friend was busy, but it worked great. i will try another call later and follow up. but this is definately worth the price if you have friends out of the country. wish i had found this method sooner could have saved alot of money.  Smiley
ok i did another call today, and this method didnt work this time. i would wait to purchase this product until the op can fix it where it is more reliable. Undecided
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:48:58 AM

i recieved  a vouch from the op and used his method to make a call from here in the u.s. to the phillipines.
 i was only able to talk for a few minutes because my friend was busy, but it worked great. i will try another call later and follow up. but this is definately worth the price if you have friends out of the country. wish i had found this method sooner could have saved alot of money.  Smiley
ok i did another call today, and this method didnt work this time. i would wait to purchase this product until the op can fix it where it is more reliable. Undecided

thanks for the update, i was waiting for it
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 09:50:40 AM

Are this the method where you need to enter a special code in order to make a phone call for free?

Life sucks.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:30:23 AM

Just to update, I was one of the ones who was given a vouch copy as well, and it is no longer working for me either.
bandibuen (OP)

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:52:41 PM

I've sent you a new code since you couldn't try the vouch copy. But please be aware that vouch copies I provide will be for testing purpose to verify the method is working. Vouch copies contain temporary license and will not last forever.

Are this the method where you need to enter a special code in order to make a phone call for free?

I've sent you this method in my previous thread as a vouch copy. It is not very ethical to post parts of the method in the thread from the vouch copy.

is this method illegal by any means?

Nothing illegal

Just to update, I was one of the ones who was given a vouch copy as well, and it is no longer working for me either.

Again sir, vouch copy was given with a temporary license to verify the method is working. The license given in vouch copy does not last forever.

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 01:38:49 PM

I've sent you this method in my previous thread as a vouch copy. It is not very ethical to post parts of the method in the thread from the vouch copy.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to "expose" part of the method. I thought this is a different method and, FYI, the code you send to me does not work anymore. Smiley

Life sucks.
Asulect

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:28:36 PM

If I buy a paid product, how long will this method last for?  a month, a year, forever?
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:35:24 PM

As few peoples using this in USA and UK and its working ok I am in Asia is this Working here also like this or no other question as 2 Vouch copy holders saying its work just for one day then what is guarantee its work for long time with buyer
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:48:12 PM

As few peoples using this in USA and UK and its working ok I am in Asia is this Working here also like this or no other question as 2 Vouch copy holders saying its work just for one day then what is guarantee its work for long time with buyer

This method does work in Asia. As I had mentioned, vouch copies were given for testing purposes only. The paid ones have a guarantee of minimum one month and despite it will work way more than one month.

If I buy a paid product, how long will this method last for?  a month, a year, forever?

This is expected to last minimum 6 months. It usually lasts more than that. Considering the price I'm selling it, I also provide a minimum one month guarantee for it.
neking

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:40:06 PM

I want to call UAE , Thailand and Bruni telephone number. If your account is working on there with unlimited call, please add me skype:neking1985

bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:15:33 PM

I want to call UAE , Thailand and Bruni telephone number. If your account is working on there with unlimited call, please add me skype:neking1985

Yes it does work for those countries for unlimited calling.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 05:39:35 PM

I received the method from bandiuen and i can that it works 100%, i only made one call and it worked. I tried it only once.
Bandiuen as you make these codes can you make unlimited codes or you are limited in any amount?

bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:12:07 PM

I received the method from bandiuen and i can that it works 100%, i only made one call and it worked. I tried it only once.
Bandiuen as you make these codes can you make unlimited codes or you are limited in any amount?

Thanks for the vouch Smiley I only have a limited quantity. But if you want yours to be able to be used by multiple users, I can do that for a price of 50 percent of the product price for 2 more users. I can only allow maximum 3 users for one code.
tiresz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:12:47 PM

Can you call in private mode? So they cannot see the number.
If I see another number, I know I would not pick the phone up.
Dowel

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:18:12 PM

I'd like to buy this method but I'm not sure, there aren't reviews.
iGotYourPistola

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:57:58 PM

can i make calls to Venezuela?? if so pm me im interested!!
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 07:12:08 PM

I can vouch for his method. The method are simple and easy.
I can guarantee to you that in under a minute, you will be able to make your free call. Wink

Life sucks.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:42:32 PM

Can you call in private mode? So they cannot see the number.
If I see another number, I know I would not pick the phone up.

They will see a US number. It will be the same number every time though.

Please refer both pages and you will find the reviews Smiley

can i make calls to Venezuela?? if so pm me im interested!!

You can. Will pm.

I can vouch for his method. The method are simple and easy.
I can guarantee to you that in under a minute, you will be able to make your free call. Wink

Thanks for the vouch bro Smiley
Ilovebitcoin235

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:45:43 AM

I can vouch as well. this method did work. but only to mobile. OP can confirm.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: