Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To the Mods regarding post quality here...  (Read 1837 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:58:53 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 09:16:33 AM by mexxer-2

True. Doesn't do much for me as a "customer", though.
Well true as well, but the "shop owner" will try to do whats in best-interest of him(/her). And well, as I said before, choosing between the two is not that hard:
1) Ban signature campaigns, lose 90% of the ad revenues, slowly gain 10s of Quality, "old-school" posters who seeing as they don't have a incentive to post... you can guess the next part.
2) Allow sig camps going on, maybe tighten up the rules that define a spam post, maybe ban anyone who comes below that standard. Lose about 5-10% of the ad revenue/userbase , gain 2-3 "old-school" members for maintaining the quality. Win-Win for all.

In case its not clear, the first situation is the one you/"old-school" members propose, while the second one is whats happening.

And I believe a Staff member's[1] post best explains theymos:
Seems like theymos does not care enough about this issue even though a lot of users and staff members have complained (or still are) about it. I'm on board with strict regulations. Heck, I would volunteer to make sure that campaigns follow them. I have suggested something similar a few months back but nothing has been done so far.

I have been in a signature campaign for about a month, seems everyone doesn't lose the oppurtunity to let you know that you have a paid sig. With some scammers/trolls going as far as insulting anyone who comes up with genuine concern for a service/good that they offer. At least now(since 2 months) they can't come up with shitty excuses like that

P.S: Oh and for some strange reason I am still in Danny's public ignore list. I guess a PM asking to be removed since its been over two months, just doesn't do it
P.S.S: Apologies if this came out rude, but this is just the way things are/will be.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: