Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST YOUR BITCOIN - 105% RETURN EVERY DAY  (Read 2607 times)
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:20:24 PM

do u even know what ponzi means op ? u make me laugh with your stupidity
bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:55:41 AM

Then simply tell us on what site you are and we try the site ourself. Why we should give you our money when we simply could invest there by ourself?

Because with less than 1 BTC investment you will only make 100.1 % return per day, as opposed to my program which returns 105% per day.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:58:16 AM

All the proofs should be in the thread itself when u started it, now it's useless, since everyone is having a hard time believing in you.

I'm waiting until someone at least tries it with a micro amount, then people will realize it is not a scam.

Until then, I can offer no proof that I return, since I have no one to return money to!
Isn't this how it always works? Let someone who doesn't think much about losing micro amount to them could be a lot of coin to others. Then wait to see if it pays. While in the meantime if you join in too late the whole site could be gone before you ROI from it then losing your whole roll of coins that you earned for the whole year.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:18:25 PM

The OP makes no sense.

You're telling us that, on your cloud mining website, if you invest less than 1 btc you'll get a 100.1% profit and so if we invest in you, you will be able to deposit more than 1 btc to make profit. (105%)

A lot of us own more than 1 btc and could easily invest it. Also, if I were to invest in your program I'd like to know exactly which "legitimate" cloud mining program you're using. I'll do an analysis and then determine whether or not I should deposit.

Other than that this is just a lame attempt at a scam.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:13:26 PM

The OP makes no sense.

You're telling us that, on your cloud mining website, if you invest less than 1 btc you'll get a 100.1% profit and so if we invest in you, you will be able to deposit more than 1 btc to make profit. (105%)

A lot of us own more than 1 btc and could easily invest it. Also, if I were to invest in your program I'd like to know exactly which "legitimate" cloud mining program you're using. I'll do an analysis and then determine whether or not I should deposit.

Other than that this is just a lame attempt at a scam.

If you think it is a scam, don't invest. But since it's not a scam, don't say it is a scam. I've made a lot of money off this already, so it is not a scam.
iefken

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:48:43 PM

If you tell me what program you're using I might invest
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:01:19 AM

you just want to fool us, if you want to make an investment like that, you can create a site ponzi, people prefer to it

Encraft

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:58:16 AM

NICE!!!! I AM FULL IN!! 10 BTC on the way bro! Smiley Waiting for my return! You can pay in next life too tho..

Offering Different Bitcoin Investment Solutions.
Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:38:50 AM

is that ponzi?anyone in here alrdy withdraw?
afraid is going to be scam....
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:31:37 PM

If someone someday get a system for get a 105% of profit daily the last thing he is going to do is to share the system, because if he share the system quickly it would be useless, please guys use your mind, there arent nothing called free money
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:04:58 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 07:31:12 PM by jackg

If someone someday get a system for get a 105% of profit daily the last thing he is going to do is to share the system, because if he share the system quickly it would be useless, please guys use your mind, there arent nothing called free money

What if, you get 5% per day.
You then get 5% taken away for mining fee.
With a 1 BTC investment, you ger:
1.05 BTC
then
1% = 0.01BTC
5% = 0.05BTC

1.01-0.05BTC = 0.95BTC

Maybe this is what he meant?
karakhan

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:16:37 PM

1.05 BTC
then
1% = 0.015BTC
5% = 0.075BTC

1.05-0.075BTC = 0.925BTC

MAybe this is what he meant?

1%=0.015 btc ? something wrong with it

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:32:07 PM

1.05 BTC
then
1% = 0.015BTC
5% = 0.075BTC

1.05-0.075BTC = 0.925BTC

MAybe this is what he meant?

1%=0.015 btc ? something wrong with it

I don't appreciate you quoting my mistake!

This is something that can be resolved over PM, don't do it here.
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:03:33 PM

Assuming topic starter makes use of some mining service, he at least seems to know very VERY little about legit cloud mining.

A mining site that pays 0.1% profit if your balance is X, 5% if your balance is Y, and 15% if your balance is Z.
That's the same like saying with X amount of hashes the Bitcoin block magically is rewarded 25.25 Bitcoins, with Y hash 26.25 block reward, and with Z hash 28.75 block reward.

Rubbish.

Just use your common sense.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306350.msg13385634#msg13385634 : "I am doing this because I want to help other people make money".
Sooooo, why not just plain sharing that awesome site he is referring to...  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: