Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like master-P got me too who the hell can i trust here????????  (Read 4609 times)
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:39:51 AM

Can somebody estimate how much is the total amount of money scammed by master-P?
Things are getting worse and worse, many scams have been lately, trust nobody Sad
He is probably enjoying himself on a beach in south africa or carribean or maybe australia god knows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:51:09 AM

Can somebody estimate how much is the total amount of money scammed by master-P?
Things are getting worse and worse, many scams have been lately, trust nobody Sad
He is probably enjoying himself on a beach in south africa or carribean or maybe australia god knows.

with 10 or 20 BTC? he might enjoy it for a couple of days. then seeing how easy it was he'll be back to run another long con
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 04:59:38 AM

Quoting to make sure the message is received.

Master-P, I am giving you until January 1st to return the entirety of the held coins. If they are not returned I will publicly release your dox at my earliest convenience any time on or after the 1st.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:08:01 AM

Quoting to make sure the message is received.

Master-P, I am giving you until January 1st to return the entirety of the held coins. If they are not returned I will publicly release your dox at my earliest convenience any time on or after the 1st.

Quoted. Would be a good thing to do mate. Cheers.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:02:54 AM

Ask him yourself, he is on this thread trying to get everybody their coins back apparently Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306301.msg13386984#msg13386984
But many are not believing it is really him. You decide

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:33:22 AM

You can't trust anyone... only yourself  Grin.
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:54:45 AM

What an useful advice, thanks to you all scams will be gone now.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:58:03 AM

Of course the scammer will never go, that's obvious.

but if you think for 5 second, my sentence was correct ... you can't trust anyone.

When an escrow sold his account and his 'digital identity) (pgp and bitcoin private key) then it will be hard to trust someone on internet.
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:05:20 AM

But men are so full of greed today, they'll sell anything for a little piece of money.
Little Richard

We lied to each other so much
That in nothing we trust
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:06:42 AM

but if you think for 5 second, my sentence was correct ... you can't trust anyone.

When an escrow sold his account and his 'digital identity) (pgp and bitcoin private key) then it will be hard to trust someone on internet.

Then we might aswell stop using bitcoins if we can't trust anyone, what's the point?
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:10:12 AM

Then we might aswell stop using bitcoins if we can't trust anyone, what's the point?

I'm using bitcoin on other place, the point is that in this forum there are lot of scammer(s). Of course there are some users here that I've met in real life , so I trust them.
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:20:37 AM

But what happens now?

For example, i've some tread in wich i ask for loan and i offer Jewels or Gold as collateral (simply because i pay this gold over 1700$ and i woud'nt sell it for having loss) . But if we can't trust in ledendary escrow on BTC talk, there is any other way to ensure lender and borrower?

I think, the only way, is to use 2 escrow for a simple transaction. It could be simply, for example by using 2F. First escrow has the password, second escrow has the 2F.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:26:12 AM

But what happens now?

For example, i've some tread in wich i ask for loan and i offer Jewels or Gold as collateral (simply because i pay this gold over 1700$ and i woud'nt sell it for having loss) . But if we can't trust in ledendary escrow on BTC talk, there is any other way to ensure lender and borrower?

I think, the only way, is to use 2 escrow for a simple transaction. It could be simply, for example by using 2F. First escrow has the password, second escrow has the 2F.

The rank doesn't mean anything when the buy/sell of forum accounts is allowed, like it was happened this time when the original creatore of master-P sold his account to another one (that have continued to act as escrow).
BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:29:49 AM

But what happens now?

The rank doesn't mean anything when the buy/sell of forum accounts is allowed, like it was happened this time when the original creatore of master-P sold his account to another one (that have continued to act as escrow).

So Master-P sold his account to another user? And this user continue to act as escrow? Little ponzi i suppose....
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:35:01 AM

But what happens now?

So Master-P sold his account to another user? And this user continue to act as escrow? Little ponzi i suppose....

Verify his message :

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Comment: Signed by Bitcoin Armory v0.93.2

Hey bitcointalk, this is the "original" or previous owner of master-P account on these forums.

I had sold the account to an anonymous offer in August 2015. Along with my forum account, the keybase account "masterp" was also sold as the buyer wanted to continue to assume my identity and provide escrow.

The private keys to the wallets I used for escrow were also included in the sale so the new owner could continue providing escrow as I already had some transactions/campaigns taking place.

I am signing this message from an address I used to stake back in March, before I sold the account and was not included in the sale since the buyer would have no real use for it.

The address is 16Ag7a28TfKwUQiUKcQuvTxATJM5khmX5p

Posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg10821951#msg10821951

I don't think I can really do much to help, but just wanted to post this here since someone on my steam friend list informed me of this situation. I don't necessarily partake on these forums anymore, and don't intend to continue.

I apologize for selling my account, in hindsight I see how selfish of an act it was. But I was at an all time low and I didn't exactly have much time to keep participating and help escrow for these forums anymore. The amount of money I was offered for my "bitcointalk identity" was enough to help get me through a couple of really rough months.

Dec. 28, 2015
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

HPdvfF++IQVxwWLiK2f4D/T8X5WieQb5YMqC2ekjwo2oAHdIybxKxy3/lJ99OzUA
JWfcr97+uNH2yGGz4rSNpZs=
=F3L/
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:43:55 AM

But what happens now?

Verify his message :

Hey bitcointalk, this is the "original" or previous owner of master-P account on these forums.

I had sold the account to an anonymous offer in August 2015. Along with my forum account, the keybase account "masterp" was also sold as the buyer wanted to continue to assume my identity and provide escrow.

The private keys to the wallets I used for escrow were also included in the sale so the new owner could continue providing escrow as I already had some transactions/campaigns taking place.

I am signing this message from an address I used to stake back in March, before I sold the account and was not included in the sale since the buyer would have no real use for it.

Posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg10821951#msg10821951

I don't think I can really do much to help, but just wanted to post this here since someone on my steam friend list informed me of this situation. I don't necessarily partake on these forums anymore, and don't intend to continue.

I apologize for selling my account, in hindsight I see how selfish of an act it was. But I was at an all time low and I didn't exactly have much time to keep participating and help escrow for these forums anymore. The amount of money I was offered for my "bitcointalk identity" was enough to help get me through a couple of really rough months.

Dec. 28, 2015

JWfcr97+uNH2yGGz4rSNpZs=
=F3L/

Shocked
 Cry

But, he sold his account and no one has noticed of this sell until new holder scam those people? I think he was uncorrect to forum. On meta board or reputation board he should post that he sold Master-P
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:51:50 AM

But what happens now?

Verify his message :

Dec. 28, 2015

JWfcr97+uNH2yGGz4rSNpZs=
=F3L/

Shocked
 Cry

But, he sold his account and no one has noticed of this sell until new holder scam those people? I think he was uncorrect to forum. On meta board or reputation board he should post that he sold Master-P

If he did post that he has sold his account the community will left him a lot of neutral ( & also negative) trust. So it's normal that he didn't post anything.
BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:00:25 PM

I think the "original" mastep-p help  this scammer to fraud a lot of user...... This is only my opinion, but his silence help a scammer!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:41:16 PM

nobody.. you're all idiots.

FUD first & ask questions later™
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:58:18 PM

Ohh thats really Sad you Lost your Own Fund too.

i also LOST .05BTC actually, from one of the campaign he holding fund. Now this is serious question to whom we really trust to escrowing our funds?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: