Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The space launchings aren't putting food on your table.  (Read 10581 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:29:41 PM

Yet, it just doesn't seem right.

A bunch of shrewd bankers figure out a debt money system, so that NASA can borrow money to do whatever, and the people of the world are brought into the banker Ponzi, causing many nations to have big problems, while the nation where the bankers hang out receives good.

We may throw a few lives, and a little equipment at Mars and beyond, but the undertaking is so huge that it will take the resources of the world to make it mean anything. Meanwhile the slaves in the 3rd world nations are in poverty, and even the States are going down... all so that the bankers can loan money for ridiculous space ventures.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:19:47 AM

Yet, it just doesn't seem right.

A bunch of shrewd bankers figure out a debt money system, so that NASA can borrow money to do whatever, and the people of the world are brought into the banker Ponzi, causing many nations to have big problems, while the nation where the bankers hang out receives good.

We may throw a few lives, and a little equipment at Mars and beyond, but the undertaking is so huge that it will take the resources of the world to make it mean anything. Meanwhile the slaves in the 3rd world nations are in poverty, and even the States are going down... all so that the bankers can loan money for ridiculous space ventures.

Smiley
As an outsider, I must suggest that the reason things don't seem right to you is, you looking at things through a lens of wrongness.  Just take everything you think and reverse it to get correct understandings.

Smiley
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:50:16 AM

We have to colonize space sooner or later.
We don't really have a choice if we want to survive.
Earth will be destroyed when the sun turns into a red giant.
And there are all kinds of other catastrophic events that could wipe out our civilization.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:01:38 AM

And there are all kinds of other catastrophic events that could wipe out our civilization.
Asteroids.
pattu1

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:26:55 AM

The sun is a medium aged star.
Humans have had their run on planet earth.
Evolution will get us faster than the sun turning into a red giant.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:30:56 AM

We're a very young species. Our run has barely begun, and we'll likely be the first off this rock. Yes, we will evolve faster than the sun will, but why restrict it to one planet or star system? Our successors will remember us this time, unlike all other species that we are aware of.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:10:22 AM

I almost feel sorry for you guys that you're so misled by the lies NASA and the establishment has fed you via the media, the education system and peer pressure. Take some time to look at the images you're presented with and see that they're less credible than a badly hoaxed UFO photo. Because hoaxed pictures and the word of liars and psychopaths is all you've got.

The Earth is flat and we're covered by an artificial dome that keeps the water out. I can prove this beyond a reasonable doubt. ...and for dog's sake turn off the fucking television it's totally fucking your minds!
pattu1

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:25:41 AM

We're a very young species. Our run has barely begun, and we'll likely be the first off this rock. Yes, we will evolve faster than the sun will, but why restrict it to one planet or star system? Our successors will remember us this time, unlike all other species that we are aware of.

Hmm... Humans have been around in the current form for more than 2 million years.
So I wouldn't call our species young.
Plus we seem to be intent on destroying ourselves (and the planet).
With all the radiation we have unleashed, some mutation (and evolution) must already be taking root.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:07:58 AM

Hmm... Humans have been around in the current form for more than 2 million years.
With all the radiation we have unleashed, some mutation (and evolution) must already be taking root.

You've been lied to on this too, human have been around less than 20,000 years. Also man isn't intent on destroying himself, the elites cause the wars and the problems as a means of control. And finally while things do evolve over time man was engineered by whoever build the dome above our heads.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:21:52 AM

Estimates vary, but modern humans appear to be younger than that. Hominids, definitely. But even given that, Crocodilians are over 65 million years old, and still quite successful.

to address the rest, I think it's not so much that we're intent on destroying the planet (or at least it's ecosphere), as that we make mistakes. We solve a problem, crudely, and that creates more problems, which we also solve, with greater and greater degrees of accuracy, and in so doing create new ones and so on. If we can get it together enough on the ecosphere, we'll do alright. But we still have the problem of being ABLE to destroy most life on the surface of the planet. Which, in turn, illustrates the value of space exploration.

Now don't get me wrong, I am NOT in favor of tax supported space exploration. I believe that a far less egregious use of the ill gotten gains of the taxman than starting and maintaining pointless wars with no end, but it's still attained by theft. But companies like SpaceX and Virgin Galactic? They're doing it right, monetarily. Selling the risk to those WILLING to invest, and developing viable strategies. I think a mars colonization project could be funded in that very manner, and I KNOW that it's a valuable exercise. Colonizing mars is NOT trivial, but it is well within our technological capabilities, and it is a far better platform for further exploration and exploitation of space, for multiple reasons. (I can go into those at length should anyone be interested, but in the interim I recommend the book "The Case for Mars" by Dr. Robert Zubrin. While I disagree with some of his plan, I don't disagree with much of it. It's a very good read.

I can't argue with the last sentence, so I won't Cheesy
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:23:39 AM

You've been lied to on this too, human have been around less than 20,000 years. Also man isn't intent on destroying himself, the elites cause the wars and the problems as a means of control. And finally while things do evolve over time man was engineered by whoever build the dome above our heads.

As stated in my previous post, it appears that modern humans are about what you stated, but hominids do appear to be around 2 million years old.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:16:48 AM

well the Apollo program put food on 350 000 tables.

http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/7528/The-Apollo-program-created-more-than-350-000-jobs
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:19:54 AM

You guys might as well be arguing about how many fairies can dance on the head of a pin. The psychopaths are far more intelligent than you can imagine and they're very good at math. Nothing they tell you is true, it's all science fiction when it comes to anything you can't see for yourself like the shape of the earth, space, history, etc...

The high priests of science have totally fucked your minds!
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:40:26 PM

The Earth is flat and we're covered by an artificial dome that keeps the water out. I can prove this beyond a reasonable doubt. ...and for dog's sake turn off the fucking television it's totally fucking your minds!

Put a camera in a helium balloon and you will see the earth is round  Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:50:39 PM

.... ..I think a mars colonization project could be funded in that very manner, and I KNOW that it's a valuable exercise. Colonizing mars is NOT trivial, but it is well within our technological capabilities, and it is a far better platform for further exploration and exploitation of space, for multiple reasons. (I can go into those at length should anyone be interested, but in the interim I recommend the book "The Case for Mars" by Dr. Robert Zubrin. While I disagree with some of his plan, I don't disagree with much of it. It's a very good read.

Zubrin does basically have a method figured out for colonizing Mars, but he oversimplifies industrial processes that may be transported to and used on the planet.

In his view, and those of many advocates of space, the goal is to put people there.

In my view, the goal is to create the self supporting ecosystem which will allow the putting of people there.

We haven't even been able to do that on ISS.  Of course these are interrelated goals.  My opinion is we should have thousands of robots on Mars building things, and establishing viable industrial processes, before moving humans there.  Think in terms of the minimum size of a self sufficient industrial infrastructure.  Assume complex machines and electronics would have to come from Earth for a long time.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:05:12 PM

.... ..I think a mars colonization project could be funded in that very manner, and I KNOW that it's a valuable exercise. Colonizing mars is NOT trivial, but it is well within our technological capabilities, and it is a far better platform for further exploration and exploitation of space, for multiple reasons. (I can go into those at length should anyone be interested, but in the interim I recommend the book "The Case for Mars" by Dr. Robert Zubrin. While I disagree with some of his plan, I don't disagree with much of it. It's a very good read.

Zubrin does basically have a method figured out for colonizing Mars, but he oversimplifies industrial processes that may be transported to and used on the planet.

In his view, and those of many advocates of space, the goal is to put people there.

In my view, the goal is to create the self supporting ecosystem which will allow the putting of people there.

We haven't even been able to do that on ISS.  Of course these are interrelated goals.  My opinion is we should have thousands of robots on Mars building things, and establishing viable industrial processes, before moving humans there.  Think in terms of the minimum size of a self sufficient industrial infrastructure.  Assume complex machines and electronics would have to come from Earth for a long time.

I guess I fall in the middle. I think that most of the colony building process should indeed be automated, with machines building bigger machines, etc. But there should also be a team of humans there for when the machines break.
ace45954

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:00:20 PM

As far as I can tell 17 of those 24 are still alive which isn´t a bad average since they´re all 80+ years old, I guess.
True but like I said, the amount of radiation they received during a short mission wasn't enough to be catastrophic to their health (for most of them). Also, the people chosen as astronauts are exceptionally healthy and fit so most of them live pretty long and they probably get really great healthcare.

Please tell me how the moon launchings weren't fake
The most damning evidence against the Moon Landing Hoax Conspiracy is that Russia, China, India, and Japan have all sent probes to the Moon and taken pictures of the Apollo landing sites. If the Lunar Landings were a hoax why didn't the USSR show everyone? Can you imagine the amount of prestige the US would lose in the eyes of the world if they faked the landings? It'd be great news for the Soviets.

According to many opinions and calculations, even the small couple of minutes that it takes astronauts to go through the Van Allen Belts that surround earth is enough to fry anybody.

Smiley
Please explain to us, then, what exactly those huge moon rockets DID.

What did Apollo 8 do?  Where did it go?
Did Apollo 13 actually have three guys in it?
What actually happened to Grissom and his companions?
What was the actual path of the Apollo 16 vehicle?  Start with low earth orbit, and then the transfer to lunar orbit, and the supposed landing and return. 
Where did the "Moon rocks" come from, if guys did not go to the Moon and bring them back?

No, YOU explain it. Because those guys couldn't have gone through the Van Allen Belts and lived.

Smiley
You completely missed my post:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuH4rxda3Z4
They can and did survive the Van Allen Belts by avoiding the most dangerous parts of it. You realize the belts aren't perfect spheres right? Some parts are far more radioactive than others.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:05:41 PM

I almost feel sorry for you guys that you're so misled by the lies NASA and the establishment has fed you via the media, the education system and peer pressure. Take some time to look at the images you're presented with and see that they're less credible than a badly hoaxed UFO photo. Because hoaxed pictures and the word of liars and psychopaths is all you've got.

Lol, hope I'm not missing your sarcasm. All these reptile bashing conspiracy nuts are borderline crazy. Do you really think a conspiracy like those you mention will stand years and years of secrecy? Someone always talk, look at Snowden, it just leaks out eventually. Do you think the Russians would let that "hoax" happened? Their whole empire crashed down more or less because of the moon landing. If it were that easy to disprove, then countless of scientists from all over the world will do it and the show is over.
ace45954

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:10:14 PM

Lol, hope I'm not missing your sarcasm. All these reptile bashing conspiracy nuts are borderline crazy. Do you really think a conspiracy like those you mention will stand years and years of secrecy? Someone always talk, look at Snowden, it just leaks out eventually. Do you think the Russians would let that "hoax" happened? Their whole empire crashed down more or less because of the moon landing. If it were that easy to disprove, then countless of scientists from all over the world will do it and the show is over.
Yeah. Conspiracy nut jobs don't seem to understand that conspiracies can only get so big. After a certain point, people will inevitably start blabbing. Also, why would the US fake the moon landings? If they got caught, America's reputation would be instantly trashed.

Everyone in the world would lose their respect for America. The US couldn't afford to have such a scandal, especially during the Cold War.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:28:12 PM

Put a camera in a helium balloon and you will see the earth is round  Smiley

This has been done and it's flat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: