Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:03:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your crappy and unwanted Christmas presents - for bitcoins!  (Read 1790 times)
Bitalo_Martin (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 08:59:47 AM

Christmas is finally over and, we all get gifts where, well, we'd frankly prefer money, so we can buy whatever we want and not use the stuff that friends and relatives think we wanted. And even if you're lucky enough to only get things your heart desires, many presents make existing items obsolete.

So if you're looking to turn any of these unnecessary items into a bit of cash to ease the cost of Christmas, we've rounded up the best places to sell them on. And, why do even would want cash when you can get Bitcoin instead? This way you can even invest in a chance of rising bitcoin prices or spend the bitcoins right away to order other things.
If you'd rather return them than sell them, well ok, but you need the receipt in most cases, so why not just sell them online with a few clicks on Bitalo Market. There you don't even need the receipt.
Bitalo offers a very easy solution with an integrated marketplace. A highly secure multi-signature wallet that integrates a marketplace that allows selling your products with one click. Just try it :-)

http://www.bitalo.com
or more specifically: http://market.bitalo.com
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:18:07 PM

What a cool idea, I never heard about a service that the customer can sell their goods to a Bitcoin.
The site looks nice btw

faucet used to be profitable
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 06:32:45 PM

Can anyone vouch for the reliability of your website? I'm interested as long as it all works the way it's supposed to!
Bitalo_Martin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 09:14:50 PM

you can test it :-D

we use multi-signature user-side encrypted HD wallets, that are so secure that, thanks to a backup transaction, allows you to withdraw your bitcoins even when the website is completely offline. All code is user-side in javascript and so to say open source, so you can see what is happening.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:19:31 PM

The link you posted for the market (buy) in my case doesn't lead to the market .This is the link if anyone wants to view the items in the market https://market.bitalo.com/search?q= Quite a variety of products you have there.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
EngiNerd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:03:28 AM

Nice site! Love the idea.

Also, haha @ https://market.bitalo.com/item/2066 - "Don't you wanna wanna Fanta?"

sunniechance3

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:59:33 PM

way kool!
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:55:24 PM

Nice!
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:02:00 PM

Not very grateful when you sell gift you've just Got for Christmas. More fair to tell the people you don't like the gifts so they keep the money in the pocket next year.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:20:37 PM

Wow this is great!  How long has this been going? I know there has been another site I will not mention (because I am not sure I can) that has been attempting to open for months.  I like the security of your site and the escrow services with dispute.  I am going to look into this further as one of my jobs is e-commerce. Thanks!

I love Bitcoin
Bitalo_Martin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 08:30:56 PM

we launched formally last week :-D
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:51:44 AM

Nothing wrong with getting rid of awful presents. As far as I'm concerned if I give something to someone then it's theirs to sell, spit on, burn, puke all over or adore. I did my best when I bought it.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:34:23 AM

Normally I just sell the stuff I dont want on ebay but would rather
get btc

definitely a good idea to try and get some bitcoin.

BeastBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:59:20 PM

Love the Bitalo selling process!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:58:44 PM

Uk folks shouldn't forget that Cex pays out in BTC when you sell to them. You can do it online with free postage. I'd love to know how many people make use of it.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:27:45 PM

Uk folks shouldn't forget that Cex pays out in BTC when you sell to them. You can do it online with free postage. I'd love to know how many people make use of it.
Thanks, didn't know this.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:44:48 PM

The link you posted for the market (buy) in my case doesn't lead to the market .This is the link if anyone wants to view the items in the market https://market.bitalo.com/search?q= Quite a variety of products you have there.

I apologize if this has been indicated somewhere else - Where do we see the full marketplace with items listed?  I went to the link above and it takes me to just one page of products of which a few seem to be a test.  Are there currently only one page of products? 

Is there a way to see a page of a seller with completed transactions?  Also is there or will there be a feature to import ebay or etsy feedback?

BTW it is soooo cool to see the price for the products in Bitcoin! 

I love Bitcoin
Bitalo_Martin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 03:44:41 PM

the marketplace is under http://market.bitalo.com and then click on "buy" to see the list. There might be one test product from some user (not from us), but the vast majority looks like real products for me.
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:43:23 AM

there is no buying power Sad.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 06:16:12 PM

If someone thinks I'm going to exit scam from ~3.5 years in bitcoindom over a $0.50 USD-$800 USD item when I have ~$7500 total inventory that needs to go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: