Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | Your altcoin generator | Stage 2 OPEN  (Read 17985 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Emericana

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:15:53 PM

I trust C-Cex and im sure they will find a solution for investors !!
23who23

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:21:24 AM

how many coins bitspender scammed ?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:30:23 AM

how many coins bitspender scammed ?

Maybe 2 or 3 BTC. The Floz ICO was more popular than this one ever was. At least with Floz, people other than the dev team got to profit though. Cheesy
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:03:57 AM

Multiple people, including myself tried to warn you idiots this was a scam.
Learn from your mistakes and move on.

twitter @antiiclimax
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:18:02 AM

Whatever. Roll Eyes  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujANeiNYHU8 Powerball is one of the worst scams ever, but I'm still going to buy a ticket. Some of use like to throw a few satoshis around at a long shot. We have every right to be disappointed when our long shot comes in dead last, as expected.  Cheesy
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:31:38 AM

Whatever. Roll Eyes  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujANeiNYHU8 Powerball is one of the worst scams ever, but I'm still going to buy a ticket. Some of use like to throw a few satoshis around at a long shot. We have every right to be disappointed when our long shot comes in dead last, as expected.  Cheesy

Wink
I just hate to see scammers get anything from you guys.
No risk, no reward. Better luck next time.

twitter @antiiclimax
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:53:28 AM

Unfortunately, I fully expect to use this C-Cex feature on the 18th.

C-Cex made less that 600K sats in fees off of stage 1. However, it would be a really nice goodwill gesture to put up a buy wall.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:32:45 AM

Oh man this is going to get ugly. .. glad I just bought a few . Guess its a total wash now? 

C-Cex made less that 600K sats in fees off of stage 1. However, it would be a really nice goodwill gesture to put up a buy wall.

I hope I dosent come to that I'd at least like a wallet so I can withdraw these and put them in my "failed digitals" collection.... I've got quite a portfolio.   Maybe future coin collectors will value these at something.  I just Like to collect junk .  This is the best junk in weeks  it's going next to asspennies. At least I got those for free.

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Emericana

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:08:03 AM

This fucking Bitspender should find a real job !!! He probably worked a lot to BUILD this scam and buy the fake account !! What a garbage :@ Im sure it could be easy to find him and accuse him for multiple frauds... He sent pictures of his personnal coinbase wallet to the C.A.T dude if i remember well?, maybe there is something to do with this !!
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:48:35 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 04:48:51 PM by bones261

Oh man this is going to get ugly. .. glad I just bought a few . Guess its a total wash now?  

I hope I dosent come to that I'd at least like a wallet so I can withdraw these and put them in my "failed digitals" collection.... I've got quite a portfolio.   Maybe future coin collectors will value these at something.  I just Like to collect junk .  This is the best junk in weeks  it's going next to asspennies. At least I got those for free.
Well, the dev posted on twitter.
https://twitter.com/coinbuilderCoin/status/685837674364702721

So, maybe there is hope that you can add this to your collection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK2u4y7J58I
Time will tell, I guess. However, the dev seems to have a record of posting words and changing his mind as he goes along.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW7pITY5Cg
Emericana

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:05:12 PM

Fuck him !!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:03:47 PM

Guys, no need to blame C-Cex yet. I have warned you in previous thread regarding the need to communicate with C-Cex about this obvious scam (apparently my message was deleted together with many others), because C-Cex is the ONLY entity which could provide some guarantees and refund your losses. Those "special conditions" are sounding very suspicious (especially taking into account that nobody was aware of those "special conditions" except the tarmi and c-cex  Huh). But I want to believe C-Cex will make this right, as they did with few other cases.

The right solution here is to refund stage 2 investors, then put a full 3btc buy wall at 1000 sat for investors from stage 1, using the ICO listing money. That way C-Cex could save its reputation, and I believe this is much more important for c-cex now than those 3 BTC from ICO. Yuri, please save your exchange. I still like it over Yobit (mostly because of brilliant design), but C-Cex should be more loyal to users if it wants to survive.

To be fair, I have to make a correction to my post above. I was informed that C-Cex special conditions were indeed announced here: https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/676468995281784832, and in the OP of the previous CoinBuilder ann thread. I didn't notice those announcements.

However the rest of my message still applies Smiley. I don't believe this false "tarmi" dev will bring in any development, other than just for saving the funds he stole, and maybe for stealing a bit more. I still believe it would be better for C-Cex image to recover people's losses on this scamcoin, though I agree they are not obligated to do that. That could be a nice goodwill act, which could improve C-Cex image. All this IMHO, I am a bit tired of following this scamcoin, especially taking into account I did not invest Smiley. This thread became boringly silent  Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:38:15 PM

Was phase one even on c-cex? I remember this guy cleaned out the bitcoin address posted in the OP the second day of this thread. Just sayin Wink
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:40:26 PM

Was phase one even on c-cex? This guy cleaned out the bitcoin address posted in the OP the second day of this thread. Just sayin Wink

He had started doing stage one on his own. About 2 or three people made purchases. He then made a deal with C-Cex and the rest of it was completed there.
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:43:33 PM

Was phase one even on c-cex? This guy cleaned out the bitcoin address posted in the OP the second day of this thread. Just sayin Wink

He had started doing stage one on his own. About 2 or three people made purchases. He then made a deal with C-Cex and the rest of it was completed there.

Thank you for clearing that up. This leaves c-cex to blame. No matter what "special rules" applied. It is their fault to put that many trust in 1 guy. They could have know when he cancelled the trading bot deal Wink

Also every investor on this coin, I hope you are full of shame believing this bulshit
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:39:07 PM

Thank you for clearing that up. This leaves c-cex to blame. No matter what "special rules" applied. It is their fault to put that many trust in 1 guy. They could have know when he cancelled the trading bot deal Wink

Also every investor on this coin, I hope you are full of shame believing this bulshit

"Also every investor on this coin, I hope you are full of shame believing this bulshit"

hmm? this isnt floz.. believing what bs? that someone could make a generator in their wallet like tarmi said he did? it's completely possible in fact people i spoke to said it wasent even that hard to do, so the idea was great theres no shame in investing in a great idea, its the PERSON BEHIND IT that screwed us, so your logic is flawed (as usual) must be all that grass, separating your synapses
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:25:52 PM

"Also every investor on this coin, I hope you are full of shame believing this bulshit"

hmm? this isnt floz.. believing what bs? that someone could make a generator in their wallet like tarmi said he did? it's completely possible in fact people i spoke to said it wasent even that hard to do, so the idea was great theres no shame in investing in a great idea, its the PERSON BEHIND IT that screwed us, so your logic is flawed (as usual) must be all that grass, separating your synapses

You sound a little butt hurt. There were more than enough red flags, good idea or not.

twitter @antiiclimax
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:09:34 PM

DEV PAY THE TRANSLATIONS !!!!

sorry, you're the one being scammed this time.
unless of course your greek translations are as scammy as your "i'm new here" lines ..

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fpaste4btc.com%2FXpRUS9Hz+How+to+exploit+cryptopia+exchange+for+tips&oq=http%3A%2F%2Fpaste4btc.com%2FXpRUS9Hz+How+to+exploit+cryptopia+exchange+for+tips&aqs=chrome..69i58j69i57.5469j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:18:07 PM

market should be closed, just to avoid that someone buy some BUILD now

I know why your pray will never be answered!
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:34:29 AM

DEV PAY THE TRANSLATIONS !!!!
I thought he was waiting for the releasing of the funds before paying us, but when yesterday ccex told that they've already unlocked the funds for stage 1, I've understood where this shit was going to end. We've beed scammed, I don't think we will never be paid.

Ccex should refund investors from stage 1. Its not the investors fault for releasing funds earlier

holy words!

dayyyymn you may be correct Cheesy

also elvis has left the build ing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: