Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:32:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | Your altcoin generator | Stage 2 OPEN  (Read 17986 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Emericana

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:07:43 PM

Another beautiful scam sponsored by CCex
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:13:06 PM

C-CEX should return the money to investors and pay translations, logo and more. And still money left over them. That would be a show of good faith.
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:16:06 PM

Another beautiful scam sponsored by CCex

i have started the "legislation" on c-cex, and i aint talking about reporting them to a 3 letter agency
ALL USERS done with c-cex and especially those scammed with build ico pm me
i have made a plan to bring c-cex down  (or atleast cost them as much as they cost us), and its already causing their servers shit

so ya, i have started my attack on their servers already and it will continue until they make this right
they have been given my terms
NO MORE SCREWING YOUR USERS, MAKE IT RIGHT OR COST YOURSELF
DONT BE PRIDEFUL HAVE SOME HONOR
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:16:25 PM

I like the logo.. It's a shame that we've come to this Grin

yeah, logo is the only component of this coin someone really worked on Grin

Yes, i worked on that logo, and same like all of you guys, it's not paid, develoeper owns me 0.35 btc.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:19:37 PM

C-CEX should return the money to investors and pay translations. And still money left over them. That would be a show of good faith.

This one is really great !!! Grin Grin Grin

Shouldn't C-Cex also cover your electricity bill and pay for your internet connection which you used to connect to buy the coins..?  Grin

Also it could pay for the lunch which you ate that day, and cover the expenses of the school where you did learn the language skills you used to translate the OP...  Roll Eyes

... this space is not for rent ...
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:24:26 PM

No @drays, I pay my bills as always. I have not bought coins. Who made ​​money with this "coin"?. Now only C-CEX.
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:27:01 PM

No @drays, I pay my bills as always. I have not bought coins. Who made ​​money with this "coin"?. Now only C-CEX.
I got your point, only 2 made money with this. Dev and c-Cex.  Well someone of those 2 should take responsibility

DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:27:57 PM

Every idiot who supported this scam from the beginning and did anything (logo, translation) for free has itself to blame, in real life you also wouldn't do anything for some stranger for free. Shut your mouth and shame on you that you supported this actually.
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:33:48 PM

I am not talking about logo and translations, talking about people who invested, without good proper exchange protection you dickhead.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:36:06 PM

Guys, lets not insult each other, but be honest with ourselves. The people who made translations (and logos) for this scam, and involved exactly in the same extent as C-CEX is - just because they somewhat supported it and made it more attractive for other people to buy it! Please show what is wrong with that logic.

So why everyone is blaming C-Cex? Why don't you blame the translators? Just because C-Cex took its money in advance, while translators were not so lucky..?

Come on, guys..

As to me, neither translators are guilty, nor C-Cex. I think there is a small (pretty small) chance C-Cex might want to cover stage 1, but only if it is very politely asked to do so. Nobody has the right to demand that, as conditions were published. Do you think the shouting and threats will make C-Cex want to do this favor and refund stage 1..?

logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:39:54 PM

it's big scam and it's not the first time. There is bigger scams on sight like Cryptsy...

iGotSpots
Legendary

Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:42:01 PM

I tried..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289534

logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:45:39 PM

Appreciate your alert. Maybe you saved a lot of people, i am sure.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:47:54 PM

Yes, without this alert from iGotSpots this scam would have been really huge. Now its just about 2-3 BTC scammed overall, right..? It could have been hundred times bigger if not for this alert.
iGotSpots alert was one of the biggest reasons I did not invest here.

Emericana

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:55:47 PM

I seriously think ccex should consider refunding phase 1 too with ico fees...
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:59:41 PM

Yes, without this alert from iGotSpots this scam would have been really huge. Now its just about 2-3 BTC scammed overall, right..? It could have been hundred times bigger if not for this alert.

Just so it's known what kind of person you are dealing with, look at my trust rating now, specifically the one left by Bitchspender at the top. This is the kind of person behind this. Yuriy from c-cex was also duped, do not blame him. I have been speaking with him in Skype about this and I feel confident he will do the right thing for everyone involved. He is definitely not ignoring your posts

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:06:28 PM

Just so it's known what kind of person you are dealing with, look at my trust rating now, specifically the one left by Bitchspender at the top. This is the kind of person behind this. Yuriy from c-cex was also duped, do not blame him. I have been speaking with him in Skype about this and I feel confident he will do the right thing for everyone involved. He is definitely not ignoring your posts

Thanks for being our good advocate. I've already moved on from this brain fart of mine, to other coins.
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:46:00 PM

blah blah blah
i have already started distrupting his servers (ask him)
and it will only get worse the longer he screwes us.
he has recieved my terms via email
balls in his court
dont insult our intellegence
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 09:50:57 PM

blah blah blah
i have already started distrupting his servers (ask him)
and it will only get worse the longer he screwes us.
he has recieved my terms via email
balls in his court
dont insult our intellegence

I very highly doubt Yuriy cares, or even notices, what you are trying to do. Exchanges are attacked nonstop everyday lol

Site is running fine for me and, judging by chat, everyone else, as well. Either way, I don't really give a shit what you're doing because it won't matter. Blaming others for your own poor decisions is no way to live life. I put up the proof on day 1, you chose to ignore it, and got fucked. Consider, what I imagine, the .1 BTC you lost as a very cheap lesson

Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:15:26 AM

Fuck CCEX, pulled my btc and only have my worthless BUILD there.. I'm not as malicious has some here but I'm active in the cryptosphere, active in many slack teams outside this bct cesspool and I

promise I wont go down silent! Alienating what little community we have over 2 btc is laughable and extremely bad for business but Im sure you know that already yuri. You've proved once again why I keep my

majority of my btc / alt holdings on bittrex / polo and by looking at your shitty volume I see a lot of people share the same views. You shouldn't be releasing funds on an ICO. This isnt the first time you pulled some

shady shit, Theres plenty of stories of how you continue to fuck the community. I dont even care if you refund that chump change because thats all your shitty exchange will amount to "chump change". So please take

my remaining balance of BUILD and kindly shove it up your ass bc Im done with CCEX!!!

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: