Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | Your altcoin generator | Stage 2 OPEN  (Read 17985 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:47:28 PM

Not only investors was aware about the possibility of a scam, but even ccex was, so why accept those condition to unlock funds while ico was still open?
Ok phase 1 phase 2 and so on, but with a possibility of scam, they cant accept those condition, that was made just for a reason, scam people during phase 1, nothing more nothing less, and ccex helped tarmi to do this. If an escrow can't protect investor, it's not a trusted escrow anymore.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 06:28:51 PM

Not only investors was aware about the possibility of a scam, but even ccex was, so why accept those condition to unlock funds while ico was still open?
Ok phase 1 phase 2 and so on, but with a possibility of scam, they cant accept those condition, that was made just for a reason, scam people during phase 1, nothing more nothing less, and ccex helped tarmi to do this. If an escrow can't protect investor, it's not a trusted escrow anymore.
cex is not trusted escrow on my opinion for a long time now, but than everyone that invested knew that SCAM is very possible so its still in big part their own fault

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
Emericana

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:33:33 PM

But CCEX have made 3 btc from this, why not using 2 to refund people and keep one for the job... Could be a solution...
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:05:05 PM

I am on steps 2 so i will get my bitcoin back, but i am very sad to all other people who did buy at step 1!
First 2 years on cryptocoin  world and i must say i have seen more negative than positive thing ! to many people are rip off everydays!
first or later al will  definitely abbandon all the cryptcoin and start better life with new hobby!
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:04:34 AM

I am on steps 2 so i will get my bitcoin back, but i am very sad to all other people who did buy at step 1!
First 2 years on cryptocoin  world and i must say i have seen more negative than positive thing ! to many people are rip off everydays!
first or later al will  definitely abbandon all the cryptcoin and start better life with new hobby!

Probably. Altcoins are on life support and Bitcoin itself has lots of troubles. It's getting hard to hold out hope for any of this. Usually the "fudders" are correct in predicting the outcome of every project.  Cheesy  I'm starting to join their ranks since I love being correct 99% of the time.  Cheesy
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:07:55 AM

Probably. Altcoins are on life support and Bitcoin itself has lots of troubles. It's getting hard to hold out hope for any of this. Usually the "fudders" are correct in predicting the outcome of every project.  Cheesy  I'm starting to join their ranks since I love being correct 99% of the time.  Cheesy

Hi guys i go an aswer from cex about refund bitcoin on stage 2, did not understand why cex told me to look to look at the statament!, what we have to do to get our bitcoin?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:47:32 AM

First 2 years on cryptocoin  world and i must say i have seen more negative than positive thing ! to many people are rip off everydays!
first or later al will  definitely abbandon all the cryptcoin and start better life with new hobby!

Probably. Altcoins are on life support and Bitcoin itself has lots of troubles. It's getting hard to hold out hope for any of this. Usually the "fudders" are correct in predicting the outcome of every project.  Cheesy  I'm starting to join their ranks since I love being correct 99% of the time.  Cheesy

Hi guys i go an aswer from cex about refund bitcoin on stage 2, did not understand why cex told me to look to look at the statament!, what we have to do to get our bitcoin?

They are giving the dev until the 23rd to respond with a delivered product.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1307868.157
I'm sure you can expect more details by the 24th.
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:04:23 AM

First 2 years on cryptocoin  world and i must say i have seen more negative than positive thing ! to many people are rip off everydays!
first or later al will  definitely abbandon all the cryptcoin and start better life with new hobby!

Probably. Altcoins are on life support and Bitcoin itself has lots of troubles. It's getting hard to hold out hope for any of this. Usually the "fudders" are correct in predicting the outcome of every project.  Cheesy  I'm starting to join their ranks since I love being correct 99% of the time.  Cheesy

They are giving the dev until the 23rd to respond with a delivered product.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1307868.157
I'm sure you can expect more details by the 24th.

ya and on the 23rd all our btc from stage one will be burnt, thx for using c-cex!
i have also takin my bisness elsewhere fuk this exchange, rip us off again and again, but you know he made his 3btc so fack it throw some scraps at stage 2 for his users
like if yuri had any honor he would atleast place a small buy wall, even a discounted one over a few weeeks to atleast help his users with an exit instead of just BURNING our btc on the 23rd...
have some honor man,,, damn...
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:40:17 AM

scam scam scam.... DEv no pay for contest for me fu....k

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 09:13:53 AM

Oh wow there is a god, you finally got what you deserve

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 10:40:54 AM

Oh wow there is a god, you finally got what you deserve

karma is a bitch Smiley

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:14:12 PM

It's last day to bring promised wallet. In case it will not happen - refunds for stage 2 will be issued jan, 24th.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:47:11 PM

I was watching this thread and forgot about it... What happened, dev took off with the BTC?? wow...

EDIT: I see it looks like it was escrowed through CCEX.. What the hell, who would want to ruin a legendary account for some chump change?
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:07:16 PM

It's last day to bring promised wallet. In case it will not happen - refunds for stage 2 will be issued jan, 24th.
You know it won't happen, dev is gone, he said nothing until now, I don't think he will show up the last day with the wallet

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:27:42 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 07:14:52 PM by Splatters

You know it won't happen, dev is gone, he said nothing until now, I don't think he will show up the last day with the wallet
Dev was online today, and he said nothing! So I agree with you, we just got fucked...

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Makingsure

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:04:44 PM

Dev was online today, and he said nothing! So I agree with you, we just got fucked...

YUPP AND ITS THE LAST STRAW FOR C-CEX FOR ME. all i can do as a trader is take my business elsewhere so screw it i am
trex here i come Wink
way i see it i can burn what i lost in fees trading for about 1 1/2months with my trade volume so screw it ill give my fees to an exchange tht dosent constantly have special-condition-screw-their-user icos
i suggest anyone else that is sik of spots coins and scam icos to do the same, funny coinicednce bobsurplus and spots are mods there now no?
think about it
peace out c-cex, last time for meeeeeeee
and no doubt its the devs to but cmon, yuri made like 4btc, he will refund 0.5 ish?      no honor that guy, this is like the 5th time he has hosted icos "he didnt know were scams" but kept the btc. YA RIGHT? i dont think hes that dumb think hes playing us.
o well just my 2 cents, pce c-cex!
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 09:38:36 PM

YUPP AND ITS THE LAST STRAW FOR C-CEX FOR ME. all i can do as a trader is take my business elsewhere so screw it i am
trex here i come Wink
way i see it i can burn what i lost in fees trading for about 1 1/2months with my trade volume so screw it ill give my fees to an exchange tht dosent constantly have special-condition-screw-their-user icos
i suggest anyone else that is sik of spots coins and scam icos to do the same, funny coinicednce bobsurplus and spots are mods there now no?
think about it
and no doubt its the devs to but cmon, yuri made like 4btc, he will refund 0.5 ish?      no honor that guy, this is like the 5th time he has hosted icos "he didnt know were scams" but kept the btc. YA RIGHT? i dont think hes that dumb think hes playing us.

You're a fucking idiot

1) I'm not a mod
2) I was the one warning you idiots about Bitchspender stealing your BTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289534.0

Get fucked

Makingsure

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:32:10 PM

"Get fucked"

o trust me i do.... everytime i use a service your involved in...
Makingsure

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:38:51 PM

trex here i come Wink
think about it
and no doubt its the devs to but cmon, yuri made like 4btc, he will refund 0.5 ish?      no honor that guy, this is like the 5th time he has hosted icos "he didnt know were scams" but kept the btc. YA RIGHT? i dont think hes that dumb think hes playing us.

You're a fucking idiot

1) I'm not a mod
2) I was the one warning you idiots about Bitchspender stealing your BTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289534.0

Get fucked

but honestly dude? i dint come here to argue with you or call you a scammer, i do understand that warning you placed
i posted to leave my two cents on the build situation and c-cex's involvement, that's what this forum is for right?
do you know the number 1 reason why governments wont recognize btc as a currency?
IT LACKS CONSUMER PROTECTION
they know that exchanges like c-cex will NOT protect their users money, this situation shows that
so they cant tell people it's a "safe" currency to use, cause it's not when services don't protect their users.
like i said all i can do is take my business elsewhere, and i suggest others do the same.
take care yourself man
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:36:48 PM

Looking forward to it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: