Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any difference between bot and manual betting.?  (Read 1436 times)
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:17:07 PM

as long as I use a bot, it was pretty good run in the not too long.

but I prefer the manual betting so that I could read the numbers game that will come out next.
KingZee

Activity: 924
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:30:58 PM

There is absolutely no difference. Whether you press that button, or the bot sends the request, it's exactly the same thing. The hash generated for you was going to be generated for the bot anyways.

Only difference is that the bot can probably "click" 10x faster per second than you will. So, there's your difference.

Beep boop beep boop
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:35:24 PM

Well if both the bot and you perform same strategy then yes both are doing the same thing but there's a risk with using bot because if your strategy starts to fail then bot doesn't know to stop and you will end up with empty wallet so auto betting is much risky but can sometime also leads to better profit.
I would say go for manual betting so that you can control your bank roll and decide if you want to continue bet or not.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:38:54 PM

If we use the same strategy, is there any difference between manual and bot. Some of my senior friends say.. it is not safe to use bot, even though it is same strategy..

I request frank opinions from senior members.. so that this thread can be useful for some of our new members ..
If possible.. suggestions may also post in this..please..
There is no difference in outcome as you can't program bot with winning strategy it can execute. It is just matter of preference and convenience if you are using bots for you betting.
If you are low roller and want to roll the dice for extended periods of time bots are ideal solution to save you from tedious clicking.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:29:44 PM

i don't like external bot for play a dice, i like see my roll one for one, i don't understand people play 10 satoshi x 9999 to more dice , what is the sense? or use a bot for martingale option, hope for found a winning method.

i use autoroll, only when i see any promotion of any dice "example , bet a roll number 1 billion"
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:58:12 PM

There certainly is,depends how you've programmed the bot ,the bot will only follow those instructions like bet on low and highs alternately or something like bet 10 lows if win 5 then bet on high .I mean any conditional looping that executes the loop will be followed by the bot.But manual betting  gives us more conditions to test on like low low and if win then low or high,I mean there are n-number of possibilities we can fulfill with manual betting.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 07:07:57 PM

There is usually no difference, except that a bot does not know when to quit.
Bot = Say bye bye to your money

It's better to yolo all your money on a small multiple (in my opinion) then trying martingale.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:52:39 PM

There was alot of controversary discussed when it came to this in the past whether using a bot makes you win more, less or the same.

Some say that if you are using the autobot thats built into the gambling terminal you are setting yourself up for failure but it could never be proven because it would be impossible.

I would say, its the same no different.

Bot maybe makes you bet more, the more you bet the faster you make money or lose it all.

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:03:28 PM

It seems like people are talking about different things in this thread when referring to a "bot". I think some are talking about the autobet function of a site or an auto-click macro, while others are talking about a third party script or program that uses an algorithm to calculate/analyze and make a pre-programmed actions/decisions based on the situation, eg blackjack bots and poker bots.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:20:53 PM

If we use the same strategy, is there any difference between manual and bot. Some of my senior friends say.. it is not safe to use bot, even though it is same strategy..

I request frank opinions from senior members.. so that this thread can be useful for some of our new members ..

Bots are for the lazy. Betting sites can manipulate the bots client hash, and bots are repetitive. Humans, based on what they're doing, act differently. In done cases, for the better, and in others, for the worse.

I personally use bots only if I don't have time. Otherwise, I don't trust them.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
sakinaka

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:21:23 PM

Bots = lose faster
Manual betting = lose even faster

S h o p e o   

Decentralized Amazon & ICO hub
       ◢ Thread      Whitepaper      Bounties

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
     ██             ████████████▀
     ████▄         █████████████▀
     ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████
        █████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████▀
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
       JOIN
  ONE WEEK ICO
[
AUGUST
10 - 17th
]
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:28:13 PM

I'd say there's a huge difference between using a bot and doing the bets manually. For me I would think there could be situations where you wouldn't want the bot to continue betting. And on the flipside there is situations where maybe you would want to go a little further with your bets if you're feeling lucky. I actually would prefer a butt but I've been burned a few times by either an error or just out right playing longer than I would want.
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:29:29 PM

Yes there is;
If you didn't program the bot properly it'll wager till money ends.
While betting manually you have chance to walk away with profit or loose. It depends on how eager you're.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3252

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 11:25:00 PM

i am try couple times to use bot on dice bet, and guess what? i am loose all very fast.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:49:33 PM

Some bots place bets so fast you have a chance to  verify their legitimacy.

Bots are also super repeditive, and if there's a circumstance where the boot couldve done something to regain your loss or profit alot, the boy wouldn't do it as it is following pre set rules.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:05:31 AM

If you do exactly the same thing I see no reason not to be the same. I guess that when you are using a bot you will stick to the strategy and wont let your "emotions" to take over. If you do it manually for good or for worst you can adjust the strategy.
Not an expert, but I don't see any other diference. Of course that with a bot you can make much more bets as well

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:28:42 AM

Using a bot just increases the speed of losing money! What is the point of using it? Since I know gambling is for fun, I prefer to manually bet.
gizane

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:50:54 AM

Bots are for the lazy. Betting sites can manipulate the bots client hash, and bots are repetitive. Humans, based on what they're doing, act differently. In done cases, for the better, and in others, for the worse.

I personally use bots only if I don't have time. Otherwise, I don't trust them.

I dont agree with you. I know they create bot is to make things easier and you can calculate everything before you can run it. It is like making some prediction and make some setting for your betting so this is no way that people are doing this because they are lazy to click it
Maskedman

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:53:44 AM

Yes, manual = yolo and lose fast.

Ghost play on FastDice = not even yolo but lose even faster.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:54:12 AM

In long run result is always -EV. In dice & similar.

But if you want to try for martingale or something similar, you could set your to multiple/dev depending on result and just sit and enjoy Smiley It's relaxing, at least for me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: