Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 will be a boring year for bitcoin  (Read 22499 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:59:35 PM

The price rose around 10% in the last few days. If it holds here for a few weeks, the next stop is $500.
yes, I hope so, so far pretty boring waiting for the price of bitcoin until the $ 500 price. but maybe this time the price of bitcoin will actually achieve this price. I hope that in June the price has become $ 500

Excitement has begun, really satisfied with today's price and hope it will go much higher in coming day,s I think the real fun and excitement will start now.

everything that goes up fast, mostly goes down fast. i don't have much faith in the current price increase as we've seen these kind of increases several times before, and each time the price went down again. don't think the todays increase is any different.
Well, there are two types. The bubble and the one that's really going up.

Bubble is the value goes up for a day and suddenly goes down to it's stable price, the reason is because of panic buying. Why they buy? it's because maybe there's an event that they think make them profit. Well yeah, thats the halving, many people think price go up so there it goes many people suddenly buy coins.

The 2nd one is the value really goes up, it means more and more people using bitcoins that increase demand no panic buyers no big whales manipulating, it's just that more people are now using bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:57:45 PM

The price rose around 10% in the last few days. If it holds here for a few weeks, the next stop is $500.
yes, I hope so, so far pretty boring waiting for the price of bitcoin until the $ 500 price. but maybe this time the price of bitcoin will actually achieve this price. I hope that in June the price has become $ 500

Excitement has begun, really satisfied with today's price and hope it will go much higher in coming day,s I think the real fun and excitement will start now.

everything that goes up fast, mostly goes down fast. i don't have much faith in the current price increase as we've seen these kind of increases several times before, and each time the price went down again. don't think the todays increase is any different.

It has not reached to that price in a single day, it took lots of time to reach there and I am sure price will not drop now it will continue to move up in coming months.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:15:41 AM

I do not think that this will be a boring year if I be honest, I even think that this year will be very good and that it will be a very active year.
Due to the fact that the bitcoin has the halving it will be active in my eyes.
worhiper_-_ (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:21:00 AM

I do not think that this will be a boring year if I be honest, I even think that this year will be very good and that it will be a very active year.
Due to the fact that the bitcoin has the halving it will be active in my eyes.
Can you name any interesting incidents related to bitcoin that took place this year. IMO it has been pretty boring so far...
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:23:14 AM

It was very boring until a few days ago. It is very exciting now. The price rose more than 20% in the last few weeks.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:01:49 AM

It was very boring until a few days ago. It is very exciting now. The price rose more than 20% in the last few weeks.

No, I don't think so that it just give us a surprise days ago, price up and down happened this year, Hearns drama, cryptsy, satosh(!),  and all of that happened on the first half of this year, so probably there's more to come in this second half. Price hike is just part of it all when the community and bitcoin overcomes the impact of those events, so definitely this year was never a boring year.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:08:52 AM

Neither it was boring till recently, nor is very exciting now. It is about the development and mass deployment, not about the speculation.

this space is intentionally left blank
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:06:29 AM

It would never continue to be a boring year for bitcoin. Every user were hardly expecting a price to cross $500. Now it has happened. So most were satisfied and if its grows more we are lucky to earn more.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:57:35 AM

Neither it was boring till recently, nor is very exciting now. It is about the development and mass deployment, not about the speculation.

different people get excited over different things
VerdinaNET

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 09:04:31 AM

Fortunately 2016 isn't boring year for Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is rising.

https://verdina.net/
Quality Dedicated Server in BG/EU!
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:53:40 AM

Fortunately 2016 isn't boring year for Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is rising.

From now on, there could be exciting times before us. The SegWit will come out, so does the 2MB block size.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:08:38 AM

This year it will be not the best year that Bitcoin can have and that is because the value of the Bitcoin is not that high and that is really bad for the people with already Bitcoin.
But of course it wont be that easy to earn some profit with it because you cant control the value and that is bad.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:18:27 PM

This year it will be not the best year that Bitcoin can have and that is because the value of the Bitcoin is not that high and that is really bad for the people with already Bitcoin.
But of course it wont be that easy to earn some profit with it because you cant control the value and that is bad.

Can you see the recent spike in the price of bitcoin, it clearly suggests that price will get better and better as time advances and this will be the best year for bitcoin.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:34:04 PM

sure, but I am starting being tired when people start screaming moon, after seeing a $20 rise.
Little by little, and no exaggeration. Let's see things as they are.

this space is intentionally left blank
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:09:31 PM

sure, but I am starting being tired when people start screaming moon, after seeing a $20 rise.
Little by little, and no exaggeration. Let's see things as they are.

Yeah and just wait for next few days and there will be excitement all around, as price gonna go high as we get closer to halving, very excited to see the price at halving.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:07:56 PM

Can you see the recent spike in the price of bitcoin, it clearly suggests that price will get better and better as time advances and this will be the best year for bitcoin.

Indeed the price will get better and better these days and I think it will go very fast and that it will go upwards very soon to even a higher amount.
I must say that the price is now really staggering.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:17:30 PM

Indeed the price will get better and better these days and I think it will go very fast and that it will go upwards very soon to even a higher amount.

Now we just need to wait n watch and keep on the price movement and we are pretty sure that we gonna see the best price at the time of halving.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:34:01 PM

Now we just need to wait n watch and keep on the price movement and we are pretty sure that we gonna see the best price at the time of halving.

Exactly and this year will be the best year for bitcoin which will be followed by next year too, so we just need to have some level of patience.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:09:04 AM

I do not think this will be a boring year at all because the halving is coming and the bitcoin is growing a lot globally these days.
Due to this fact I think its not good to say that this will be a boring year, it can even be the year of the bitcoin...

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:54:33 PM

In the beginning this was a pretty boring year for Bitcoin because there was not much going on because the price was stable. Now the price is moving again and it is going great with Bitcoin again. The price rise is attraction allot of attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: