Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market ended. Now going to $500  (Read 10684 times)
Kenarix

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:39:59 PM

You can already see now that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is because the halving is coming towards to us and the value was also a long time stable.
And maybe we can sell it later with some huge profit but you are not for sure of course.

The halving could be a very good stimulator for the bitcoin price. In a few months, the SegWit will also come out.

When the SegWit and the 2MB block size increase come out, the price will double at least. The price was low recently due to the low block size.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:41:57 PM

i think that 500 will be just the beginning and we will see way higher prices pretty soon
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:40:27 AM

i think that 500 will be just the beginning and we will see way higher prices pretty soon

That is right. The price is $689 in some exchanges now. The Chinese got lot of money to buy the bitcoin.

apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 09:44:45 AM

That is right. The price is $689 in some exchanges now. The Chinese got lot of money to buy the bitcoin.

The recent rises started in Chinese exchanges first, then they spread to western exchanges. It is lead by the Chinese.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:09:07 PM

The bear ended in September last year. The bitcoin price is over $750 now, it has risen almost 200% in the last 8 months.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:53:46 PM

The bear ended in September last year. The bitcoin price is over $750 now, it has risen almost 200% in the last 8 months.
yep. Pretty chunky gain, if you ask me. i expect people will soon start to cash out their gains and the pump will be over.

this space is intentionally left blank
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:12:37 PM

yep. Pretty chunky gain, if you ask me. i expect people will soon start to cash out their gains and the pump will be over.

That seems to happen way longer, as no one wants to get out before 1000, and even after that, people will hold expecting a new ATH will take place.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:40:27 PM

Yes, mainly due to halving if not perhaps things would not be so encouraging for many.
apriyoni

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:45:28 AM

Well I think that will be nice. Seeing 1000$ bitcoin again seems like a new chance and hope for new bitcoiners like me. Even if we didn't join the last rally, we were given a chance to join this coming rally, I wish the best for bitcoin.

I would like to see the $1000 price. That could happen in the next 12 months. I think the investors are wiser now.
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:35:58 PM

Well I think that will be nice. Seeing 1000$ bitcoin again seems like a new chance and hope for new bitcoiners like me. Even if we didn't join the last rally, we were given a chance to join this coming rally, I wish the best for bitcoin.

I would like to see the $1000 price. That could happen in the next 12 months. I think the investors are wiser now.

The investors will not blindly buy the bitcoin as they did in later 2013. That was a very big bubble and caused a long bear market.

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:24:34 PM

The investors will not blindly buy the bitcoin as they did in later 2013. That was a very big bubble and caused a long bear market.

There is no big bubble recently. The price rose 60% in the last 30 days, but it dropped 20% in two days. It is correcting.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:41:07 PM

If it's gonna hold this for about a week or two, then probably there's another rise that's coming after that. We've seen a significant increase these past few months and IMO it's gonna be the trend at least for a while after the halving.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Zitudent

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:48:46 PM

If it's gonna hold this for about a week or two, then probably there's another rise that's coming after that. We've seen a significant increase these past few months and IMO it's gonna be the trend at least for a while after the halving.

I just want the bitcoin price to rise 5% a week in the next few years. The price in recent period is too volatile.
quake313

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:57:06 PM

I just want the bitcoin price to rise 5% a week in the next few years. The price in recent period is too volatile.

Some people do not seem to understand, stability is not the friend of BTC. Wild swings in price are healthy and necessary for the long term success of BTC, not slow rises.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:16:33 PM

Some people do not seem to understand, stability is not the friend of BTC. Wild swings in price are healthy and necessary for the long term success of BTC, not slow rises.

This isnt true, theres no one out there that wouldnt invest in bitcoin if you were guaranteed a 5% return every week. thats enormous, The wild swings are what keep people from bitcoin because its not a safe bet. More stability would bring more people into bitcoin. Investors like predictability

quake313

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:32:28 PM

This isnt true, theres no one out there that wouldnt invest in bitcoin if you were guaranteed a 5% return every week. thats enormous, The wild swings are what keep people from bitcoin because its not a safe bet. More stability would bring more people into bitcoin. Investors like predictability

In a perfect computer simulation maybe. Do you know of anything that has or does increase in value 5% a week, every week? In real life that does not happen. Wild swings are what attracts people to something new like BTC. It is the lure of making big money quickly. When established in the years ahead, I expect to see monthly steady growth. Right now, ups and downs are what is healthy. It keeps people's hopes alive that they can become rich. The true safe bet right now is that these swings in price are making people big money.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:07:22 PM

It's different for every group of users. One group prefers the price to show heavy price swings as it allows them to make profit in quite a short time. And the other group prefers the price to remain relatively stable as they are purely interested in the currency aspect of Bitcoin and perhaps even use it as store of wealth. You can't please everyone.
apriyoni

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:10:28 PM

It's different for every group of users. One group prefers the price to show heavy price swings as it allows them to make profit in quite a short time. And the other group prefers the price to remain relatively stable as they are purely interested in the currency aspect of Bitcoin and perhaps even use it as store of wealth. You can't please everyone.

That is right. I am long term investor, so I want the price to be stable and many people will use it as a currency.
Kenarix

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:43:38 AM

That is right. I am long term investor, so I want the price to be stable and many people will use it as a currency.

I use the bitcoin as a currency. I earn the bitcoin by mining. Then I use the bitcoin to buy the online goods.
Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:21:20 AM

I use the bitcoin as a currency. I earn the bitcoin by mining. Then I use the bitcoin to buy the online goods.

That is a very good cycle for the bitcoin. It helps the circullatioin of the bitcoin and the final adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: