Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market ended. Now going to $500  (Read 10685 times)
bitoneness

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:16:32 PM

I use the bitcoin as a currency. I earn the bitcoin by mining. Then I use the bitcoin to buy the online goods.

That is a very good cycle for the bitcoin. It helps the circullatioin of the bitcoin and the final adoption.

When many of us use the bitcoin, more people will know about the bitcoin then the price will rise again.

After the Bitfinex hack, I think the bitcoin price will rise slower than expected. So the $700 can happen in October.

The biffinex hack did spoil a lot of fun for us holders. What makes me angry is that it has nothing to do or should have nothing to do with the price, since it's just 1 (large exchange).
Now the momentum is gone and i see the price go back to 500 dollar as an clear option now.

I dont think price can go below 500$. The demand and popularity of bitcoin is quite high that will not let the price
dip much.  Bitcoin is now a stable currency.
I don’t think the price will go below $500 either. Bitcoin will end the eyar at $600 or higher for sure. The price is already rising from the past couple days.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:42:24 PM

I use the bitcoin as a currency. I earn the bitcoin by mining. Then I use the bitcoin to buy the online goods.

That is a very good cycle for the bitcoin. It helps the circullatioin of the bitcoin and the final adoption.

When many of us use the bitcoin, more people will know about the bitcoin then the price will rise again.

After the Bitfinex hack, I think the bitcoin price will rise slower than expected. So the $700 can happen in October.

Yes, the investor confidence should return gradually after the fall of the last month, things should return to normal a little.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:06:17 PM

The price will trade betweem 575 and 610 for the moment. unless and untill you hear a bad news in the market the price wont drop much from the current price range, if the price breaks the 620 mark it will reach 680 figures pretty soon i guess.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:08:38 PM

I am not going to invest in many other things related to bitcoin right now.
I am acting like a bear right now so too relate to them too.
That is my strategy now so I can make what I have increase instead of decrease the way they were.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:12:53 PM

The price will trade betweem 575 and 610 for the moment. unless and untill you hear a bad news in the market the price wont drop much from the current price range, if the price breaks the 620 mark it will reach 680 figures pretty soon i guess.
There will always be some bad news to shake the market up, the question becomes whether or not it's a manufactured controversy.

I believe that the market can easily be looking at $620 if China wakes up and starts feeling bullish in the market, and I guess we'll see tomorrow. There might finally be some recovery happening with the value, and this is great news in my opinion.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:03:55 PM

There will always be some bad news to shake the market up, the question becomes whether or not it's a manufactured controversy.

I believe that the market can easily be looking at $620 if China wakes up and starts feeling bullish in the market, and I guess we'll see tomorrow. There might finally be some recovery happening with the value, and this is great news in my opinion.

For the time being, there is no bad news. The Chinese Central Bank is considering issuing a digital currency, that could be a good news.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:16:59 AM

May be your guess will be right, because i also think that is a time to starting the price of bitcoin, We all know that bitcoin down because of Bitfinex hacked but now i feel some good about bitcoins, may be the within few weeks bitcoin will be pick up the race, and it will one more chance to make profit from bitcoins.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cozynunu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:44:27 AM

Why ended for so far i know the price of the bitcoin is around the 600 dollar so go away with your storys that th ebitcoin is around the 500 because i know for sure that is not true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: