Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 12:26:54 AM

There's a rumor/post on hashtalk that Amagi might take PayCoin...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28057/amagi-metals-xpy/3

(Edit: sorry, didn't see the previous post.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 05:40:40 PM

Amagimetals employees are now taking part of their incomes in BTC

https://www.amagimetals.com/info/amagi-pays-entire-staff-with-bitcoin/

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:56:26 PM

Amagimetals employees are now taking part of their incomes in BTC

https://www.amagimetals.com/info/amagi-pays-entire-staff-with-bitcoin/

Nice!! That is awesome!
Voltarius

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Mercurial

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:39:46 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 07:09:12 PM by Voltarius

I will be hopefully buying some little bars of silver and titanium when I get extra btc ... Very good price! Thanks
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:46:40 PM

Well right now they're not accepting Crypto and won't communicate that in any public way. I had to get a vague answer from an online chat rep after 20 confusing minutes trying to finish an order, as I've done with them several times before. I got a reply to a CS ticket that basically said, we're sorry, we'll have more info at the end of the week. Still doesn't change the fact that you'll be forced into using PayPal or a Bankwire to place your orders. Especially odd given that now all their staff is paid in crypto? Make sure they've got their kinks worked out before you place any orders expecting to pay with BTC or LTC.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:05:49 AM

Well right now they're not accepting Crypto and won't communicate that in any public way. I had to get a vague answer from an online chat rep after 20 confusing minutes trying to finish an order, as I've done with them several times before. I got a reply to a CS ticket that basically said, we're sorry, we'll have more info at the end of the week. Still doesn't change the fact that you'll be forced into using PayPal or a Bankwire to place your orders. Especially odd given that now all their staff is paid in crypto? Make sure they've got their kinks worked out before you place any orders expecting to pay with BTC or LTC.

Yikes. They have taken a beating with the BTC value dropping 33% in the past month.
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:26:26 PM

what makes you think they aren't accepting btc? i was able to put in an order a couple days ago. and also today it looks the same, i can get to the point where i can send btc(though i didn't order today, was just checking to see if i could)
Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:44:27 PM

I placed my first order with Amagi a few days before Xmas, and i also paid with BTC.
The shipping was somewhat slow, but that was to be expected due to the holiday season.

My items came nicely packed and in great condition.  Smiley
Too be honest, if they didnt accept BTC i would not have given them my business.

I fully expect to continue giving them more business in the future. *as long as the accept BTC
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:37:05 PM

what makes you think they aren't accepting btc? i was able to put in an order a couple days ago. and also today it looks the same, i can get to the point where i can send btc(though i didn't order today, was just checking to see if i could)

got my order.

they are definitely still accepting btc and shipping. my order was for 6.5btc.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 10:00:32 PM

Do you plan to expand the currency section (banknotes)?

Currently there are only 3 items, all 'out of stock'.

If so, are those banknotes 'uncirculated' or in random condition?

Also, do you ship worldwide, or US only?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:29:36 AM

Amagi, would you like to buy some 'Silver Certificate' notes to get back in stock? I have roughly 100 (circulated) that I was going to put on ebay at $2.75/each...I'd happily sell to you for $2/each (gives you 22.5% markup on each and saves me Paypal and Ebay fees and mailing out mulpiple orders, could be a win-win for us).
(Also, I have higher end Silver Certificate notes I could part with a few at a fair price for us both, including some serial number collectables and uncirculated notes, 2 consecutive & uncirculated serial numbers, and many *star note Silver Certificates.)
Will email pictures if requested.

PM me if interested.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 09:30:49 PM

Amagi, would you like to buy some 'Silver Certificate' notes to get back in stock? I have roughly 100 (circulated) that I was going to put on ebay at $2.75/each...I'd happily sell to you for $2/each (gives you 22.5% markup on each and saves me Paypal and Ebay fees and mailing out mulpiple orders, could be a win-win for us).
(Also, I have higher end Silver Certificate notes I could part with a few at a fair price for us both, including some serial number collectables and uncirculated notes, 2 consecutive & uncirculated serial numbers, and many *star note Silver Certificates.)
Will email pictures if requested.

PM me if interested.

Thanks for the message. I am looking into this at the moment. I will PM you soon if we are interested!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 09:31:43 PM

There is rumor of Amagi Metals considering accepting XPY (Paycoin) in the future.

I implore you to stay away from this scam coin.  It will do nothing but hurt your business image.

Edit:  Thank you for your appreciated response to my email. 

No plans to accept XPY. None at all.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 09:33:45 PM

We have no plans at the moment to expand our currency section but we hope to have Silver Certificates and Zimbabwe dollars in stock in the near future. Great products!

They come uncirculated and in mint condition with a plastic cover.

We do ship internationally. Happy to do so Smiley check with your local post office and customs office about the restrictions on precious metals.

Have a great day!

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:35:03 PM

There is rumor of Amagi Metals considering accepting XPY (Paycoin) in the future.

I implore you to stay away from this scam coin.  It will do nothing but hurt your business image.

Edit:  Thank you for your appreciated response to my email. 

No plans to accept XPY. None at all.

I don't blame you, XPY is connected to a huge scam artist (Josh Garza)..
I'd avoid him, his shills and his fraudulent company at ALL costs!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 11:53:52 PM

To all those happy to see the Bitcoin rally this week, be sure to check out our parallel deal:

For a limited time we are offering the 1 Oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf at DEALER COST!

https://www.amagimetals.com/1-oz-canadian-gold-maple-leaf-coin

All orders over $5,000 receive free shipping and we are happy to service international customers. Jump in and buy the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf while the premium is lower than any other dealer online.

Thanks for the support Bitcointalk.org!

ahmi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:15:49 AM

Can we buy gold from bit coins??
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 11:03:59 PM

Can we buy gold from bit coins??

If what you meant to say was "can we buy gold WITH bitcoins" ...then YES. We sure can!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 11:04:52 PM

We just made our informational Bitcoin page LIVE!

https://www.amagimetals.com/bitcoin

We hope to continue educating Bitcoin beginners in and out of the precious metals world. Check out the sweet timeline at the bottom too!

Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:00:58 AM

We just made our informational Bitcoin page LIVE!

https://www.amagimetals.com/bitcoin

We hope to continue educating Bitcoin beginners in and out of the precious metals world. Check out the sweet timeline at the bottom too!

Very cool to spread some knowledge about the advantages of bitcoin.
I would assume many people who are smart enough to hedge with bullion would also be interested in btc.

I just think many bullion stackers dont know what btc is, and its up to the rest of us to shed some light on them.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: