Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 11:55:55 PM

Ordered some gold this weekend  Grin excited!!!!

Thank you for your business!

It took us 3 months to get $50,000 in bitcoin sales and 8 days to get another $50,000. You guys freaking rock!

We updated our website. We are also still working on getting prices in bitcoins and USD on our website, and getting the live price ticker back on the website.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gigantic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 11:12:07 AM

My order status is "Processing" for 2 days  Embarrassed

is this another scam?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 03:01:04 PM

is this another scam?

If you are inquiring about your order, please contact us.

We have been in business for 4 years and accepting bitcoins is only a part of our business. I don't think any of our employees are interested in being involved in law suits and going to jail.

You can contact us at info@amagimetals.com with your order number, or give us a call at (800) 882 - 8496, M-F, 8am - 5pm.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:14:47 PM

Sorry I'm late putting this in. Got my order Thursday. All was exactly as i asked for.

Thanks, Amagi!
gigantic

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:52:08 PM

is this another scam?

If you are inquiring about your order, please contact us.

We have been in business for 4 years and accepting bitcoins is only a part of our business. I don't think any of our employees are interested in being involved in law suits and going to jail.

You can contact us at info@amagimetals.com with your order number, or give us a call at (800) 882 - 8496, M-F, 8am - 5pm.

Got a reply to my email Smiley and hopefully my order will be sent soon, they said 3-6 days to ship it. i was not aware to that,
Will keep update when i get it,
Thanks.
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 07:07:54 PM

Hello,

Is there any slower and cheaper shipping alternative to Europe for something like 5x 1/10oz gold rounds? I'm considering getting some silver and gold games going on at taabl.net but your shipping price makes it hard for smaller quantities.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 07:31:21 PM

Hello,

Is there any slower and cheaper shipping alternative to Europe for something like 5x 1/10oz gold rounds? I'm considering getting some silver and gold games going on at taabl.net but your shipping price makes it hard for smaller quantities.

For a tracking number to Europe, the cheapest shipping option is about $60 (this is a rough estimate). This does not include insurance either. If you find a cheaper shipping option that includes tracking we would love to hear about it!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2013, 09:22:08 PM

If you've purchased from us and your order is complete, please feel free to write us a bitcoin review:

http://www.thebitcoinreview.com/site.php?site_id=996

I think you also earn bitcoins when you write reviews!

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:20:56 AM

New website looks good!
UPENtXF

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 07:23:43 PM

We are constantly fed the bill of goods at this forum how advantageous it is for merchants to sell for btc, because it's "virtually free" to pay with it, compared to any other form of payment, because it's like "totally decentralized", non-Fed or bank,  digital freedom "cash", man!   Roll Eyes
Right now, it seems even more advantageous to the merchant because the btc is gaining value so quickly against the "worthless fiat" we all hate so much here.

With all that in mind, explain to me please why your prices are still higher if I pay you in btc, than if I send my "worthless fiat" via check or money order to APMEX to buy the same thing?

"To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." -Buckminster Fuller
https://bisq.network/
tymm0

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 07:50:24 PM

Received my gold today it's beautiful. Thanks!

Teal Technik - https://TealTechnik.com - Custom Mechanical Keyboard Parts and Accessories
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 08:04:37 PM

Great! Buying silver with BTC = awesome.  Grin

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 11:58:10 PM

Silver bars just arrived today, a day ahead of USPS' original estimate. Bars are beautiful and in great condition. I definitely plan on buying from Amagi again! Smiley
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 12:50:34 AM

Hello,

For a tracking number to Europe, the cheapest shipping option is about $60 (this is a rough estimate). This does not include insurance either. If you find a cheaper shipping option that includes tracking we would love to hear about it!

Isn't Registered Mail fully trackable, and intended for high value shipments?

I've used it a few times, and it cost maybe $12 on top of the cost of First Class.  It's been a while though, it could be more now.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 12:59:25 AM

Hello,

Isn't Registered Mail fully trackable, and intended for high value shipments?

I've used it a few times, and it cost maybe $12 on top of the cost of First Class.  It's been a while though, it could be more now.

Looking at USPS site I can't find anything significantly cheaper, except for First Class that I can't tell if it is registered or not.

If it were the other way around I could send for much, much (did I mention much?) cheaper, but US->EU I wouldn't even know where to start looking outside USPS.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 04:04:53 AM

Looking at USPS site I can't find anything significantly cheaper, except for First Class that I can't tell if it is registered or not.

If it were the other way around I could send for much, much (did I mention much?) cheaper, but US->EU I wouldn't even know where to start looking outside USPS.

First Class Mail cannot be tracked and is not registered. You can ship First Class Mail via registered mail for about $12.

Unfortunately registered mail is not tracked. In some countries registered mail is not even recognized as any different from other forms of mail.

Only USPS Priority International Medium Flat Rate Boxes, and USPS International Express Mail can be tracked (with some exceptions, such as First Class Mail to Canada). Shipping precious metals via USPS International Express Mail is not allowed for most international countries.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 05:28:14 AM

First Class Mail parcel can be tracked (but probably not registered and/or internationally, have to go to a post office to ask). I print them frequently with Amazon Marketplace and https://paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now (login first).

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:31:52 AM

We are constantly fed the bill of goods at this forum how advantageous it is for merchants to sell for btc, because it's "virtually free" to pay with it, compared to any other form of payment, because it's like "totally decentralized", non-Fed or bank,  digital freedom "cash", man!   Roll Eyes
Right now, it seems even more advantageous to the merchant because the btc is gaining value so quickly against the "worthless fiat" we all hate so much here.

With all that in mind, explain to me please why your prices are still higher if I pay you in btc, than if I send my "worthless fiat" via check or money order to APMEX to buy the same thing?
Have you ever actually bought anything from APMEX? There is a minimum and they charge a FORTUNE for shipping. What exactly do you feel Amagi has priced highly?
dirtycat

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:38:34 AM

bitpay takes a bit off the top to convert that sexy BTC to USD.. thats were the higher btc price comes from.

poop!
dirtycat

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:45:43 AM

Have you ever actually bought anything from APMEX? There is a minimum and they charge a FORTUNE for shipping. What exactly do you feel Amagi has priced highly?

apmex isn't too bad I order all the time from them.  Min purchase is $50 and shipping is around $12 for insured and tracking.  Typical for most metal dealers.

poop!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: