Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 03:00:51 PM

Amagi Metals is in Bitcoin Magazine:

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/interview-with-amagi-metals-stephen-macaskill/

Also, we are hiring in the Denver, CO area. If anyone interested in precious metals and/or bitcoins and are looking for a job, please send us an email at jobs@amagimetals.com!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajk
Donator

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:13:54 PM

Purchased 1 oz gold american eagle

Shipped in exact time frame stated ad received quicker than what USPS tracking said

Thank you so much amagi!! will be placing future orders once the bitcoin economy gains traction and would recommend to others of AM services

5/5 and an asset to the BTC community
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 06:43:02 PM

Purchased 1 oz gold american eagle

Shipped in exact time frame stated ad received quicker than what USPS tracking said

Thank you so much amagi!! will be placing future orders once the bitcoin economy gains traction and would recommend to others of AM services

5/5 and an asset to the BTC community

Thank you for the stellar feedback. I'm not sure when you placed your order, but there are shipping delays right now of a few extra business days. We are working over time and will be working this entire weekend. We are also working on hiring some employees to get our shipping times back in check!

We have changed shipping insurance carriers and can now ship orders of up to $250,000 to select international countries.

At this time we can only take bitcoin orders of up to somewhere between $50,000-100,000 at this time due to Mt. Gox being shut down.

Please contact us for any orders larger than that so we can find alternative ways to process your transactions. Thank you.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
coqui33

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 07:36:43 PM

I am in Florida. I just received the kruggerrand that I ordered from Amagi last Sunday. Outstanding service!

I just ordered two more gold coins from Amagi.

Armed Citizens and the Law -- NRA-certified firearms instructor
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:54:33 PM

Ugh. I must have done something to offend them when I ordered then. I have three paid orders with amagimetals the first of which was placed on 4/3, nothing but crickets.

barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 11:26:43 PM

Ugh. I must have done something to offend them when I ordered then. I have three paid orders with amagimetals the first of which was placed on 4/3, nothing but crickets.
I have one order placed on 4/8 and one on 4/10, and for some reason the 4/10 is indicated as shipped but the 4/8 is not. But the tracking number for the order indicated "shipped" is not found.  I'm glad they're communicative on this thread, though.

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
creativex

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:09:30 AM

I have one order placed on 4/8 and one on 4/10, and for some reason the 4/10 is indicated as shipped but the 4/8 is not. But the tracking number for the order indicated "shipped" is not found.  I'm glad they're communicative on this thread, though.

Yeah, not saying they're a scam or anything(I placed another order yesterday), I just dislike being told something has shipped when it has not. It'd have been better if I was immediately notified that the products I ordered were out of stock. The two fellers above said they ordered and received AU and my orders are all AG, so one can surmise that they're experiencing a silver shortage, but have or had gold to ship. I just wish I'd heard as much from them instead of "shipped", but not really, particularly given recent events in the ongoing BFL saga.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 04:29:08 PM

Yeah, not saying they're a scam or anything(I placed another order yesterday), I just dislike being told something has shipped when it has not. It'd have been better if I was immediately notified that the products I ordered were out of stock. The two fellers above said they ordered and received AU and my orders are all AG, so one can surmise that they're experiencing a silver shortage, but have or had gold to ship. I just wish I'd heard as much from them instead of "shipped", but not really, particularly given recent events in the ongoing BFL saga.

You actually hit it on the nail. There is a tough time getting silver this year. Products with a delay do state that there is a delay. We hired an additional employee who starts Monday!

We don't hate your guts, I promise. We are thinking about stopping sales, or limiting the products we offer until we get caught up on all current orders and get our stock filled up again. We do appreciate your patience and support.

creativex

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:51:32 PM

You actually hit it on the nail. There is a tough time getting silver this year. Products with a delay do state that there is a delay. We hired an additional employee who starts Monday!

We don't hate your guts, I promise. We are thinking about stopping sales, or limiting the products we offer until we get caught up on all current orders and get our stock filled up again. We do appreciate your patience and support.

Thanks for the update.

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:15:46 PM

I made 2 orders on April 1 and 3, the first for gold, and the second for gold + silver.

For a while they said "Processing" on the website, and then around the 6th both changed to "Shipped", but no tracking info was given.

Then I got emails on the 11th and the 12th saying that my 2 orders had shipped, and giving tracking numbers for each, which show them shipped around the times the emails were dispatched.  One USPS and the heavier one with UPS.

I'll be watching for them next week.

I too would have preferred to see the site say "Backordered", instead of "Shipped" when they really hadn't shipped.  It had me wondering why they hadn't arrived yet.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 09:44:01 PM

We addressed this issue a few days ago.

Before shipments would state "Processing" and then "Shipped." The "Shipped" status does not necessarily mean that the shipment was shipped, but in the queue for being shipped. We now have these three order statuses:

Payment Received
Processing
Shipped

So when an order is received it states "payment received," once it is in the order queue, it will say "processing" and when an actual tracking number is printed it will say "Shipped."

If you placed the same order after today, it would say "Processing" rather than "Shipped"

Kao

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 08:57:07 PM

Is that why the US Silver Eagles are no longer being displayed on the site?

Also, I hate to bug you about this because I know you said it would be a few weeks and it's only been about one but is there any update on cases for the Silver Eagle and Silver Maple Leaf coins? I'm waiting to put in another order until those come in which as you can imagine with the current fluctuations in BTC/USD can be frustrating.
faisalp

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 09:21:36 AM

Amagi...ordered on 4/7...status is still 'received payment'....any insight on why it has not been shipped?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 01:53:39 PM

Amagi...ordered on 4/7...status is still 'received payment'....any insight on why it has not been shipped?

What was your order? Send us an email at info@amagimetals.com.

Yes, we received almost $400,000 in bitcoin sales over a few days time. Very unexpected and it has put a delay on shipments. We have hired additional help, a full time employee starts today!

Our 1800 number will be down today because of training, however you can contact us at info@amagimetals.com and receive a response within a few hours.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding!

coqui33

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 03:10:41 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2013, 03:22:59 PM by coqui33

Ah, the perils of success! My latest order (2 krugers) has been "processing" since 10 Apr 2013.

I am not complaining. The very fact that Amagi is swamped shows that they are earning a sterling business reputation, and I will place another order as soon as my current order ships.

My unsolicited advice to Amagi is to expand with great caution. Ensure that your existing organizational philosophy is not inadvertently compromised or corrupted by new-hires who do not share the owner's experience. In my lifelong career as a management consultant (I am retired now) I have seen more businesses die from overeating than from malnutrition.

Armed Citizens and the Law -- NRA-certified firearms instructor
aqrulesms

Activity: 373

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:09:16 AM

Will Amagi Metals ever incorporate Litecoin as a form of payment? I would gladly buy in Litecoin instead of Bitcoin since Litecoin is more resilient to price changes and has faster confirmation.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 02:56:36 AM

Will Amagi Metals ever incorporate Litecoin as a form of payment? I would gladly buy in Litecoin instead of Bitcoin since Litecoin is more resilient to price changes and has faster confirmation.

As of right now we are not accepting litecoin, thank you for the suggestion.

All orders placed with us now have a shipping delay of 10-15 business days. This is not just an Amagi Metals thing, this is all online precious metals dealers. We have been SLAMMED with new orders from the fall in market prices.

Orders placed before this weekend should be rolling out by the end of this week and early next week. Thank you everyone for your orders. This has been one wild ride!

Someone asked us to offer cases and airtights. We are still working on getting them offered. Our 1800 number will be down again tomorrow, however you can reach us at info@amagimetals.com and all emails will be answered.

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:26:23 AM

Received my orders today, both of them.

They were well packed, and the items look great.

Thanks.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
MKEGuy

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 06:56:35 PM

I sure hope not; what a waste of time.

And that would be your Bitcoin fanboi response.  Good job.  Take it somewhere else.

To those who haven't received your orders - I can promise you guys these guys are top notch.  Just have to have a little patience for the Mints to catch up to the demand that has been created.  I personally will never order from anywhere else.

If you have >100 posts play the Circle of Trust Game  If I have helped you in any way, or you are just feeling generous... please feel free to donate! Smiley LNarfMNLyymkS9WYQFLcmr46AeMYNP8Qj2
creativex

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 07:08:37 PM

I sure hope not; what a waste of time.

And that would be your Bitcoin fanboi response.  Good job.  Take it somewhere else.

To those who haven't received your orders - I can promise you guys these guys are top notch.  Just have to have a little patience for the Mints to catch up to the demand that has been created.  I personally will never order from anywhere else.

Thanks. ...on both counts.

Not doubting they're 100% legit. I still can't bring myself to place further orders till I receive something in return though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: