Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 02:43:07 PM

what products do you usually have in high stock?

It depends on the market! We try to have Silver Eagles, Maples, and Gold Buffalos. Lately, however the US Mint and RCM have stopped or restricted production and sales of those silver products so there are many delays for them.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:00:49 PM

Got my coin. Thank you for the transaction!
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 05:23:32 PM

Got my coin. Thank you for the transaction!

Thank you! If you haven't noticed, we have lowered our prices on gold and silver and have some of the best prices in the industry! We have also upgraded our website to better inform customers on items that are delayed or pre-orders.

Amagi Metals has a job opening available in Denver, CO. It's a full time, salaried position, $30,000 per year. For more information: http://www.libertyguide.com/jobs/amagi-metals/

Platinum products are coming out this week!

Free shipping is now available for US customers who spend over $10,000.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 03:32:24 PM

The warbird has now been released for pre-sale:

http://www.amagimetals.com/warbird.html

We are one of four dealers selling them and we have the lowest prices!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:21:21 PM

Did you know that Amagi Metals has the best prices of American Silver Eagles in the industry? Compare us to Gainesville, APMEX, Provident, etc.

http://www.amagimetals.com/ase

We're also shipping immediately.

Here is our monster box listing:

http://www.amagimetals.com/2013-american-silver-eagle-monster-box-500.html

Kickingpanda

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:58:59 PM

Hello all,
I am here to warn anybody that is, like me, new to Amagi and considering purchasing gold bullion from them.

I ordered 5 of their Five-gram PAMP Suisse Bars on June 27th and have yet to receive anything. Mind you, these were not marked as "Delayed" or back-ordered when I purchased them online. I did not hear anything for quite a while, until I emailed support on July 3rd and they responded on July 8th. I was informed that the holiday had delayed their order processing, so I played the waiting game some more. Then, on July 11th, I finally receive an email from support saying that my order is now "Shipping". Most people would have a different definition of shipping, as it is now 5 days later and it has not even been to the sorting facility, according to the USPS tracking link.

This is my first time ordering bullion ever, so I do not know if this is typical. I sincerely hope that I didn't order from Amagi right when they are starting to turn into a Coinabul. Is this how it normally goes? What is going on over there?
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 02:07:34 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2013, 09:47:00 AM by Pistachio

My order arrived just fine in good packaging  Cheesy. Thanks,

Here's a pic
TTBit
Legendary

Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:34:01 AM

Hello all,
I am here to warn anybody that is, like me, new to Amagi and considering purchasing gold bullion from them.

I ordered 5 of their Five-gram PAMP Suisse Bars on June 27th and have yet to receive anything. Mind you, these were not marked as "Delayed" or back-ordered when I purchased them online. I did not hear anything for quite a while, until I emailed support on July 3rd and they responded on July 8th. I was informed that the holiday had delayed their order processing, so I played the waiting game some more. Then, on July 11th, I finally receive an email from support saying that my order is now "Shipping". Most people would have a different definition of shipping, as it is now 5 days later and it has not even been to the sorting facility, according to the USPS tracking link.

This is my first time ordering bullion ever, so I do not know if this is typical. I sincerely hope that I didn't order from Amagi right when they are starting to turn into a Coinabul. Is this how it normally goes? What is going on over there?

Sadly, this is typical. While I don't have exact details on how each business works, it is too risky & costly to have a warehouse of silver and gold on-site.

I suggest you should seek out some large coin shows. Hand over a wad of cash and walk out with a hunk of metal. Usually no ID, receipts, or any other paperwork involved.

good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
gabbynot

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:36:50 AM

Hand over a wad of cash and walk out with a hunk of metal.

...and hope that what you're buying is actually gold/silver.
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:11:29 AM

Did you know that Amagi Metals has the best prices of American Silver Eagles in the industry? Compare us to Gainesville, APMEX, Provident, etc.

how much would this cost to the ship to Canada and would I need to pay duty fee's?

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:57:57 PM

Hello all,

I believe your order was shipped yesterday. If you would like, we can share the tracking number. I'm not sure what Coinabul does, but our bitcoin sales are just a small fraction of our business..

Sadly, this is typical. While I don't have exact details on how each business works, it is too risky & costly to have a warehouse of silver and gold on-site.

I suggest you should seek out some large coin shows. Hand over a wad of cash and walk out with a hunk of metal. Usually no ID, receipts, or any other paperwork involved.

We are going to be at several coin shows this summer. The biggest one is going to be the Denver Coin Show in late October. Come check us out and say hello! We accept bitcoins on the spot as well.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:01:14 PM

how much would this cost to the ship to Canada and would I need to pay duty fee's?

Thank you for your interest. Shipping depends on how many you're purchasing, the value, and your location. To get a shipping quote, add them to your cart and select "Get Shipping Quote." Shipping to Canada ranges from $6 to $200. Please check with your local customs house on the duties. Tariffs are constantly changing in various countries, so we do not keep a list of different countries duties because they would become obsolete fairly quickly and we would not want to give our customers the wrong information.

Kickingpanda

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:14:29 PM

Hello all,

I believe your order was shipped yesterday. If you would like, we can share the tracking number. I'm not sure what Coinabul does, but our bitcoin sales are just a small fraction of our business..

We are going to be at several coin shows this summer. The biggest one is going to be the Denver Coin Show in late October. Come check us out and say hello! We accept bitcoins on the spot as well.

My order just arrived! (It actually arrived yesterday, but I wasn't around to sign for it.)
I hope this delay was a fluke, as I do plan to order again in the future.
The option to purchase gold with Bitcoin is just too good to pass up...

Thank you for the follow-up, Stephen.
Do you plan to come to SoCal for any shows?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 08:10:59 PM

Bank of the West is shutting down our account for accepting bitcoins.

We need some bank recommendations!

More here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1inixa/bank_of_the_west_is_shutting_down_our_bank/

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:40:25 PM

Thank you for the follow-up, Stephen.
Do you plan to come to SoCal for any shows?

Thank you! As of right now we do not have any near-term plans for any coin shows in SoCal. From what we understand California has some strict regulations for precious metals dealers setting up booths in California, although we have not looked into it and cannot confirm this to be certain.

Our next coin show is on August 17th at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Golden, CO, followed by the Cheyenne Coin Show on September 7th, followed by the Denver Coin Show, October 25th-27th. We hope to see some bitcoin enthusiasts there! We will be promoting the shows more as they get closer.

We just completed our hiring process and welcomed a new member to our team. So we are no longer looking for a new employee!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:56:52 PM

If you haven't noticed, we have the best prices for American Silver Eagle's on the web!

http://www.amagimetals.com/american-silver-eagle.html

positivelybitcoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:28:18 AM

If you haven't noticed, we have the best prices for American Silver Eagle's on the web!

You do not. They're cheaper here.
BTCvFiat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:56:38 AM

I like competitive open markets (in all things, not just Bullion); but as of time of post:

https://agoracommodities.com/product/silver-american-eagle/

Silver American Eagle - $23.88 - Delayed 4 weeks [no mint year mentioned]

1 Oz 2013 American Silver Eagle Coin - $24.09 [+0.21] - Availability: In stock - Shipping Immediately [2013]

I'll leave the postage comparison up to others (I've never used their services and have no reason to change that atm.); however as Amagi Metals actually have the product on hand I'd say they are the cheapest on the Internet.

EDIT:
https://agoracommodities.com/shipping-information/

"The standard shipping charge is $17 for orders below $5,000."

More than postage from Amagi Metals (around USD$10 USPS International Letter option) so adding postage Amagi Metals is actually cheaper.

Tips? Reply/PM or send coins to:
BTC: 17hVfLh3AUWWqxzo2UeVDmevntSfpc2wqB - LTC: LTbyb2dPBsPMbs1sXT5db1wainGuJ61xSV - WDC: WjEvTJtj5QGNHzXSJCJLcRYJeHzaRhRGtM
CoinEntropy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Metacoin Enthusiast

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 03:17:53 AM

I would be interested to know how the US tax regulations work concerning bitcoin to equivalent value in gold, and what general taxation is to be performed and expected to meet compliance 

Hey.
positivelybitcoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 03:44:03 AM

I like competitive open markets (in all things, not just Bullion); but as of time of post:

https://agoracommodities.com/product/silver-american-eagle/

Silver American Eagle - $23.88 - Delayed 4 weeks [no mint year mentioned]

1 Oz 2013 American Silver Eagle Coin - $24.09 [+0.21] - Availability: In stock - Shipping Immediately [2013]

I'll leave the postage comparison up to others (I've never used their services and have no reason to change that atm.); however as Amagi Metals actually have the product on hand I'd say they are the cheapest on the Internet.

EDIT:
https://agoracommodities.com/shipping-information/

"The standard shipping charge is $17 for orders below $5,000."

More than postage from Amagi Metals (around USD$10 USPS International Letter option) so adding postage Amagi Metals is actually cheaper.

Agora is still cheaper. If you check their thread on this forum you'll see that their shipping is $5.60, they just haven't updated their website.

PS - nobody mentioned shipping. The claim was that Amagi has the cheapest silver eagles. They don't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: