Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
BTCvFiat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:15:02 AM

Priority Mail International Medium Flat Rate Box $76.26

International Priority $94.14

What is the difference?

International Priority is FedEx and Flat Rate Box is USPS.

How are the bank account issues going?

Thank you for asking! Bank of America and Wells Fargo will not open any business accounts of businesses that accept or even hold bitcoins. We submitted applications to IAFCU and Silicon Valley and look forward to hearing from them!

Hoping for good news on the banking front in future; though I ethically am very pleased at the refusal of BoA and WF to come to the table ( [though not as much yet] Barter, Bitcoin and Bullion; the triple B component to a bankers worst nightmare).

Tips? Reply/PM or send coins to:
BTC: 17hVfLh3AUWWqxzo2UeVDmevntSfpc2wqB - LTC: LTbyb2dPBsPMbs1sXT5db1wainGuJ61xSV - WDC: WjEvTJtj5QGNHzXSJCJLcRYJeHzaRhRGtM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 01:46:16 PM

Ernest Hancock will be interviewing Amagi Metals owner and anarchist, Stephen Macaskill, about bitcoins and the banking industry on LRN.FM today at 9am MST.

Listen to us talk about bitcoins!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
jprice

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 08:37:51 PM

Ordered 2 silver Golden State Mint Bars but only received 1. Whats the deal?

Order #8565

ETH: 0xd346FA8977c9833aD72213e2165815069a81f026
jprice

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 09:18:37 PM

Ordered 2 silver Golden State Mint Bars but only received 1. Whats the deal?

Order #8565

Just got an email update:

Thank you for contacting us. Our apologies for the error and any inconvenience it may have caused. We will ship the missing 1 OZ Silver Golden State Mint bar and you will receive tracking from USPS.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Awesome, Thanks!

Guess I'll go ahead with the rest of my order.

ETH: 0xd346FA8977c9833aD72213e2165815069a81f026
JoeChmoe

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 09:44:39 PM

This is my 3rd order with Amagi. The first two weren't of any trouble whatsoever but the actions taken in reference to my third order is simply unacceptable.

My order was placed on July 2nd (specifically chose products in stock). Its is now the 31st and I have yet to receive my order or any explanation even after SEVERAL emails. On the 24th I was sent an email that my ordered had been shipped. That would of been great but the USPS tracking number Amagi directly sent me indicates nothing at all has even been sent. I was essentially sent tracking info from an electronic shipping label for a package that has never been received by USPS to be shipped.

Like I said in the beginning, the first two orders weren't bad but the stringing along and utter customer disregard is not acceptable for any order, let alone a larger sized one. I didn't want to post this experience but obviously it is probably the only way anything will get done about this situation.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 05:30:57 PM

This is my 3rd order with Amagi. The first two weren't of any trouble whatsoever but the actions taken in reference to my third order is simply unacceptable.

My order was placed on July 2nd (specifically chose products in stock). Its is now the 31st and I have yet to receive my order or any explanation even after SEVERAL emails. On the 24th I was sent an email that my ordered had been shipped. That would of been great but the USPS tracking number Amagi directly sent me indicates nothing at all has even been sent. I was essentially sent tracking info from an electronic shipping label for a package that has never been received by USPS to be shipped.

Like I said in the beginning, the first two orders weren't bad but the stringing along and utter customer disregard is not acceptable for any order, let alone a larger sized one. I didn't want to post this experience but obviously it is probably the only way anything will get done about this situation.

Thank you for the post. The 5 gram gold bars were shipping a little slower than expected. However your order has shipped. I believe an email response was sent to you within 4 business hours as our policy is to respond to all email inquiries within 4 hours. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
harmal

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:25:50 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2013, 04:50:03 AM by harmal

just got my maple leafs today. you guys are my favorite metals dealer so far (fast shipping, tracking number, pay with BTC Smiley

i do have a question though. i understand buying a monster box (value over $10,000) requires an 8300 form to be filled because its legal tender. does this also apply to the generic rounds when the purchase is above $10,000 when paying with BTC?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 06:52:52 PM

just got my maple leafs today. you guys are my favorite metals dealer so far (fast shipping, tracking number, pay with BTC Smiley

i do have a question though. i understand buying a monster box (value over $10,000) requires an 8300 form to be filled because its legal tender. does this also apply to the generic rounds when the purchase is above $10,000 when paying with BTC?

At this time Form 8300 only applies if you purchase $10,000 worth of gold and silver in cash/money order or if you purchase legal tender coins with BTC. If you are purchasing bars/rounds, then we do not need you to fill out form 8300. Of course government regulations could change at any time in the future. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

TTBit
Legendary

Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 08:27:28 PM

At this time Form 8300 only applies if you purchase $10,000 worth of gold and silver in cash/money order or if you purchase legal tender coins with BTC. If you are purchasing bars/rounds, then we do not need you to fill out form 8300. Of course government regulations could change at any time in the future. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

But a monster box is only $500  Grin

good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
harmal

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 03:47:26 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 03:59:19 AM by harmal

But a monster box is only $500  Grin

they're $11,327.00 at time of writing

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver-maple-monster-box.html
fourd00rgtz

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 02:37:20 PM

if we're talking silver maples then its $5 face value, $2500 for the box.
JoeChmoe

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:35:04 PM

Thank you for the post. The 5 gram gold bars were shipping a little slower than expected. However your order has shipped. I believe an email response was sent to you within 4 business hours as our policy is to respond to all email inquiries within 4 hours. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

A little slower than expected would of been fine if the product I order did not specifically say that it was currently in stock. Over a month waiting is hardly "slower than expected". An email was not sent to me 4 hours after my initial inquiry either. I was sent an email after I posted here in the forums about the situation, as I expected. At the end of the day I just honestly do not appreciate being strung along. I fully understand you are running a busy service so im just confused as to why you arent upfront and honest. Sending a customer a tracking number for an item that you currently do not have in your possession is not a honest business practice as im sure you know. Nor is specifically advertising an item as in stock when you know that is in fact not true. Nor is it a honest business practice to post in this forum that my order has been shipped when I have a email from you later that day saying it indeed has not been shipped at all.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 04:30:12 PM

I have a similar situation.  I am still waiting on an order placed on June 3.  It was finally shipped out to me, but it was not the correct order.  I sent back what I did not order and was told my correct order was shipping out.  I got a tracking number and it shows no delivery made.  Now my order is on hold again.  I wonder what they did with my order.  On the phone I was told it was sitting there ready to go, now its waiting on the mint.  The only explanations are that they took apart my order and sent it to other people, or it was never ready to begin with.

I think things will work out, I hope they will.  I am patiently waiting.  
Amaze

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 12:13:49 AM

A little slower than expected would of been fine if the product I order did not specifically say that it was currently in stock. Over a month waiting is hardly "slower than expected". An email was not sent to me 4 hours after my initial inquiry either. I was sent an email after I posted here in the forums about the situation, as I expected. At the end of the day I just honestly do not appreciate being strung along. I fully understand you are running a busy service so im just confused as to why you arent upfront and honest. Sending a customer a tracking number for an item that you currently do not have in your possession is not a honest business practice as im sure you know. Nor is specifically advertising an item as in stock when you know that is in fact not true. Nor is it a honest business practice to post in this forum that my order has been shipped when I have a email from you later that day saying it indeed has not been shipped at all.

Good business practice is also admitting to a f*** up and saying hey we're sorry we screwed up. I'm assuming that didn't really happen either.
btcwhiskey

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 02:42:03 AM

Ya nothing but LONG delays with amagi, I usually have to call or email after 2 weeks to remind them it hasnt shipped yet and these are "in stock" items.  Then suddenly my order is ready for shipment.  I have had a couple orders that took over 2 weeks to send then they sent it UPS ground which took another damn week, not sure why it was sent ground when I payed for PRIORITY, this happened with 2 different orders.  Not another order from me until you guys can get your act together.  Maybe try hiring an assistant.

Let's hope 2017 is better than 2016.
JoeChmoe

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:39:00 PM

Good business practice is also admitting to a f*** up and saying hey we're sorry we screwed up. I'm assuming that didn't really happen either.

Not even close. I just honestly dont understand why games are even necessary. Essentially a business is an extension of a persons character. With that being said, I highly doubt ill be doing business with an unnecessarily deceptive company/ person now that I am fully aware of it, especially when we're dealing with BTC.
JoeChmoe

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 08:58:31 PM

Alot of people may ignore this warning but

DO NOT ORDER FROM AMAGI METALS. 

The lies coming from these people are ridiculous, unacceptable and simply mind blowing to say the least.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 09:33:40 PM

Alot of people may ignore this warning but

DO NOT ORDER FROM AMAGI METALS. 

The lies coming from these people are ridiculous, unacceptable and simply mind blowing to say the least.

Customer made several purchases from us over the last few months. All were delivered with signature confirmation by the same person.

Amaze

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:46:47 PM

Not even close. I just honestly dont understand why games are even necessary. Essentially a business is an extension of a persons character. With that being said, I highly doubt ill be doing business with an unnecessarily deceptive company/ person now that I am fully aware of it, especially when we're dealing with BTC.

Sounds like they're turning into Coinabul.
Bitweasil

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 12:02:39 AM

I'll see with my current wave of orders.  I haven't had any issues other than generally slow delivery, but I know that going in as most of the stuff I order is backordered.

The shipping info just means the label has been created - it doesn't mean it's actually been dropped into the postage system.

So far, everything I've ordered has shown up eventually.

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: