Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 08:51:35 PM

Amagi Metals is now selling junk silver:

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/fractional/junk-silver.html

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:14:38 PM

Check out Amagi's Staff Picks

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/staff-pick.html

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:25:08 PM

Any plants to get Britannias?

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 07:49:47 PM

Any plants to get Britannias?

We do not have any plans currently to carry them but we'd be more than happy to obtain a quote and special order them for you. Please e-mail us if you'd like further information.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 02:52:30 PM

Platinum, it's here! Amagi Metals now carrying Platinum.

http://www.amagimetals.com/platinum.html

kosmokramer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:54:12 AM

DO. WANT. !!
Looks gorgeous!

What is typical order processing time? I placed an order a week ago (currently stuck in "payment received") and, while I'm in no real rush, just curious if this falls into your standard processing time or perhaps something went wrong?

I had a very poor experience with Coinabul and can't help feeling a bit anxious :/

firstbits: 1kosmo | PGP Public Key
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:32:24 AM

Any thoughts as to why platinum is refined to 9995?

Most bullion coins I've seen have been 999, or in the case of Canadian coins, 9999 (or even 99999). That 5 looks so out of place!

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 06:34:06 PM

DO. WANT. !!
Looks gorgeous!

What is typical order processing time? I placed an order a week ago (currently stuck in "payment received") and, while I'm in no real rush, just curious if this falls into your standard processing time or perhaps something went wrong?

I had a very poor experience with Coinabul and can't help feeling a bit anxious :/

We ship within 1-5 business days after the 6 day waiting period is over for the check payment. If you'd like a specific answer, please feel free to e-mail us a info@amagimetals.com.

Any thoughts as to why platinum is refined to 9995?

Most bullion coins I've seen have been 999, or in the case of Canadian coins, 9999 (or even 99999). That 5 looks so out of place!

It may be an attempt to make the Platinum appear more fine. I know it's more difficult to refine platinum than other precious metals.

kosmokramer

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:27:29 AM

We ship within 1-5 business days after the 6 day waiting period is over for the check payment. If you'd like a specific answer, please feel free to e-mail us a info@amagimetals.com.

I sent an email. Just want to confirm: the 7 to 11 day combined waiting/processing time applies to even orders paid with Bitcoin? That's how I paid. Thanks!

nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:20:44 AM

Hey guys. I received a bill from FedEx yesterday for just over $88 -- tax on my purchase of silver maple leafs.

Fine silver is tax-exempt here in Canada, but unfortunately the customs forms you guys filled out listed the contents as "one ounce rounds 0.999 pure" -- the fact that it was silver was omitted.

This is a significant extra charge (over 10%). Any thoughts as to how I can resolve this problem?

Cheers!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 08:12:12 PM

I sent an email. Just want to confirm: the 7 to 11 day combined waiting/processing time applies to even orders paid with Bitcoin? That's how I paid. Thanks!

For Bitcoin we would ship all items that are not pre-order or delayed within 1-5 business days.

Hey guys. I received a bill from FedEx yesterday for just over $88 -- tax on my purchase of silver maple leafs.

Fine silver is tax-exempt here in Canada, but unfortunately the customs forms you guys filled out listed the contents as "one ounce rounds 0.999 pure" -- the fact that it was silver was omitted.

This is a significant extra charge (over 10%). Any thoughts as to how I can resolve this problem?

Cheers!

I'm sorry to hear FedEx isn't reading the customs form correctly. You may want to clarify with them that corresponding harmonized code on the commercial invoice is for .999 fine silver. FedEx knows this.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 09:21:42 PM

Orders of $10 face value of our US 90% Silver Coins ships your order for free!

http://www.amagimetals.com/90-silver-coins-10-face-value-7-15-troy-ounce-of-fine-silver.html

**Applies to domestic shipments only.

nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 12:47:41 PM

I'm sorry to hear FedEx isn't reading the customs form correctly. You may want to clarify with them that corresponding harmonized code on the commercial invoice is for .999 fine silver. FedEx knows this.

Great, thanks for the tip. I talked to several FedEx people on the phone yesterday, none of whom seemed to know which side was up, so I'm waiting for a callback on Monday. Will let you know how it turns out!

kosmokramer

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:15:55 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2013, 08:37:51 AM by kosmokramer

I guess now the next question is, what is the typical turnaround for a support email? When inquiring about my order in this thread, I was promptly referred to email "info@amagimetals.com" for order-specific support, but haven't received a reply since (2-3 days) ... are you sure you didn't mean "support@amagimetals.com"??

It's been 7+ business days since I placed my order (paid in BTC immediately) and this doesn't seem consistent with the shipping times you've been stating. I was pretty careful not to order anything pre-ordered or out-of-stock as I was hoping my order would ship promptly.

I guess I can call during your next business day, but I just assumed email support was best since that's where I was referred. Should I be calling instead of emailing?

Just trying to figure out where my order stands and get an ETA; it's still stuck on "Received Payment" after a week and a half.

Please advise.

kosmokramer

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:42:31 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 12:15:58 AM by kosmokramer

It's been 7+ business days since I placed my order (paid in BTC immediately) and this doesn't seem consistent with the shipping times you've been stating. I was pretty careful not to order anything pre-ordered or out-of-stock as I was hoping my order would ship promptly.

After reviewing this order, I see that all of the items I paid for are still listed as "in-stock" on your website except for a single Bradley Manning coin I purchased as a novelty. In fact, I can't even find that coin on your site now. I won't know if this is what is holding up my order until you respond, but if it's true, I'm a bit set aback that I've waited this long without a single word from anyone about the reason for the delay (or that it was even delayed). I would have gladly dropped that coin or substituted for something else. I'm positive that item was listed as "in-stock" when ordered.

In the event inventory availability changes after receiving paid orders for said inventory, I would encourage you to promptly inform customers so they can make the decision on how to proceed.

That is the exact issue I was plagued with when purchasing from Coinabul in the past; my orders for in-stock items were delayed for months without a single update that they were even delayed or why they were delayed. The sad part is that even after waiting months, they almost always ended up not being able to get the items I waited so long for (instead I would get junk silver as a substitute). Still hoping my experience with you ends up different!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 02:18:32 PM

After reviewing this order, I see that all of the items I paid for are still listed as "in-stock" on your website except for a single Bradley Manning coin I purchased as a novelty. In fact, I can't even find that coin on your site now. I won't know if this is what is holding up my order until you respond, but if it's true, I'm a bit set aback that I've waited this long without a single word from anyone about the reason for the delay (or that it was even delayed). I would have gladly dropped that coin or substituted for something else. I'm positive that item was listed as "in-stock" when ordered.

In the event inventory availability changes after receiving paid orders for said inventory, I would encourage you to promptly inform customers so they can make the decision on how to proceed.

That is the exact issue I was plagued with when purchasing from Coinabul in the past; my orders for in-stock items were delayed for months without a single update that they were even delayed or why they were delayed. The sad part is that even after waiting months, they almost always ended up not being able to get the items I waited so long for (instead I would get junk silver as a substitute). Still hoping my experience with you ends up different!

I have responded to your e-mail. My apologies for not seeing/getting the first e-mail before the weekend.

kosmokramer

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 03:46:50 PM

I have responded to your e-mail. My apologies for not seeing/getting the first e-mail before the weekend.

No worries - I appreciate the quality control on those coins and understand the delay it caused. Just to confirm, is "support@" the best support email? Thanks!!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 09:55:05 PM

No worries - I appreciate the quality control on those coins and understand the delay it caused. Just to confirm, is "support@" the best support email? Thanks!!

Definitely! Smiley Yes, that e-mail works perfectly.

mangox

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 10:35:42 PM

Very nice thread indeed.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 05:56:50 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2013, 06:11:59 PM by amagimetals

DPR caught. Bitcoin is crashing. Gold & Silver are going up. Want a more addicting substance to spend your Bitcoin? Buy Silver and Gold from us. Now might be a good time to convert some of your BTC holdings into gold and silver!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: