Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:47:57 PM

Faucets are part of the ecosystem of bitcoin and at 2100 should became the only free way to collect and get bitcoins, sure the most of us will be dead on those, but faucets will keep alive, atleast i do believe they will. There are plenty ways to earn bitcoin at this forum, and sure read all about the new crypto coins might me a gold mine if you invest early.

I agree faucets are still important in the ecosystem even though for old bitcoin users they are not going to get satoshis there. Faucets are just going to be good for those newbie in bitcoins just to make them experience that earning bitcoins is exciting and fun at all. And when they are keep on growing in bitcoin they are going to say that bitcoin faucets is just a waste of time.
As long as faucets are profitable, they will keep on existing and they will be an excellent way for the newbie in bitcoin to learn about this technology.

It is profitable for the faucet owners only because if they are getting a lot of visitors daily to their website. That is going to boost their advertising campaign and going to get a lot of advertisers that are going to rent some of their website space and going to get good amount of bitcoins depending on the agreement or amount per space he does.
You are correct but I think that the greatest worry to faucets are users that have created bots in order to try to squeeze as much money from the faucets as possible, if you don’t take care of you faucet, bots could eventually bankrupt the faucet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:34:28 PM

If you are looking for an alternative with less risk, signature campaigns can be useful, but you can also offer goods or services in the forum, often opportunities arise for it.

Indeed I have seen some very good service threads for web developers where the pay out is quite high.
If you have some sort of skills in IT or maybe graphic design services are very interesting and else signature campaigns.

Working with your skills is always a better way of earning bitcoins because in that way your earnings are not limited while in signature campaign you cannot earn more than a limited amount every week, but if you are selling your services you can earn as more as you can work.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:40:54 PM

Faucets are part of the ecosystem of bitcoin and at 2100 should became the only free way to collect and get bitcoins, sure the most of us will be dead on those, but faucets will keep alive, atleast i do believe they will. There are plenty ways to earn bitcoin at this forum, and sure read all about the new crypto coins might me a gold mine if you invest early.
Faucets can't be considered as a good way to accumulate a good number of bitcoin for free as it is not possible for sure as no faucet owner gonna give more bitcoin than they actually earn from their faucets which is very small with lots of competition. Within few more years if may be very hard to find faucets that pays more than 1000 satoshi every hour if price of bitcoin get pumped so high. Better way to earn bitcoin is offerning service related to bitcoin as well as altcoin/bitcoin trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Doamader

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:50:32 PM

Faucets can't be considered as a good way to accumulate a good number of bitcoin for free as it is not possible for sure as no faucet owner gonna give more bitcoin than they actually earn from their faucets which is very small with lots of competition. Within few more years if may be very hard to find faucets that pays more than 1000 satoshi every hour if price of bitcoin get pumped so high. Better way to earn bitcoin is offerning service related to bitcoin as well as altcoin/bitcoin trading.
Faucets at the begining were giving 1 btc as reward or something like that, the same way as signatures were paying around 0,10btc weekly and had reduced their ammount as the bitcoin price raised, i started at faucet and with them i can buy unlimited coins all days, sure not the expensive, but i can buy easy 2000 doge daily or less from other altcoin.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:36:15 PM

Faucets at the begining were giving 1 btc as reward or something like that, the same way as signatures were paying around 0,10btc weekly and had reduced their ammount as the bitcoin price raised, i started at faucet and with them i can buy unlimited coins all days, sure not the expensive, but i can buy easy 2000 doge daily or less from other altcoin.

Yes,faucet is also one of the way to get bitcoin and I also start from there but with the price of bitcoin now and faucet giveaway which is not much, faucet is not favourable. Besides, is better to stick with signature campaign,trading,get pay for video etc

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:08:53 AM

Yes,faucet is also one of the way to get bitcoin and I also start from there but with the price of bitcoin now and faucet giveaway which is not much, faucet is not favourable. Besides, is better to stick with signature campaign,trading,get pay for video etc

Faucets are good enough for the beginners and newbie in bitcoins just to make them feel how to earn bitcoins. But in the end as you grow older your knowledge in bitcoin.

You are going to be not satisfied anymore and you are going to realize that faucets are not the one you are going to enjoy claiming anymore.

But if you are going to make your own faucet sites then that is going to be a good way of getting bitcoin too.

Vires in Numeris
Darmo Gandoel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:00:37 AM

Now, I get bitcoin only from trading. Before trading I get from cloud mining, after I get scam I never invest on cloud mining again
Aamir1

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:21:51 PM

Now, I get bitcoin only from trading. Before trading I get from cloud mining, after I get scam I never invest on cloud mining again

Cloud mining is never profitable even if a cloud mining website is not an scam it would still not make any profits for you in long run, even the ones who invest really big capitals in legit cloud mining websites they also don't earn good profits on daily or weekly basis.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:26:57 PM

I agree faucets are still important in the ecosystem even though for old bitcoin users they are not going to get satoshis there. Faucets are just going to be good for those newbie in bitcoins just to make them experience that earning bitcoins is exciting and fun at all. And when they are keep on growing in bitcoin they are going to say that bitcoin faucets is just a waste of time.
As long as faucets are profitable, they will keep on existing and they will be an excellent way for the newbie in bitcoin to learn about this technology.

It is profitable for the faucet owners only because if they are getting a lot of visitors daily to their website. That is going to boost their advertising campaign and going to get a lot of advertisers that are going to rent some of their website space and going to get good amount of bitcoins depending on the agreement or amount per space he does.
You are correct but I think that the greatest worry to faucets are users that have created bots in order to try to squeeze as much money from the faucets as possible, if you don’t take care of you faucet, bots could eventually bankrupt the faucet.

But if you are going to be a normal faucet claimer then getting bitcoin there is not going to be profitable. It may seem that you are going to see that in the end that claiming in faucets isare not going to help you to survive for a day so I would suggest that when you have claimed some amount in faucets try to work in trading.
If you are a regular claimer of faucets, someone that does not use bots, then you will not obtain a lot of bitcoin, but I have never seen faucets as a way to make some income rather I see faucets as a great way for the average person to familiarize himself with the bitcoin technology.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:35:35 AM

There are many ways to get bitcoin indeed my favourite one is signature campaigns though because it's so simple and fast.
You get paid every week which is also a big plus next to that you are forumming and gaining knowledge on what you love!
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 11:34:57 AM

There are many ways to get bitcoin indeed my favourite one is signature campaigns though because it's so simple and fast.
You get paid every week which is also a big plus next to that you are forumming and gaining knowledge on what you love!

Yeah this is the beauty of signature campaign, you earn while you are gaining knowledge on something you love to do.  But the downside of this is that there are some participant that just to claim the weekly payment, they spam anywhere just to meet the minimum requirement, worst is that this people own more than one account to spam the forum with nonsense stuff adding little to non effect to the thread.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:56:56 PM

I get bitcoin only from 2 cloud mining that still paying more tham 18 months, from now i still review and learn to trading
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:26:43 PM

There's alot of ways to get bitcoin indeed and I use trading sometimes to gain some bitcoin but trading is very difficult.
When i want something easy and simple then I look for signature campaigns to enroll in they are nice way to gain bitcoin.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:02:14 PM

I don't know that there are bots being used in claiming faucets but I guess even you are going to use bots still you are not going to get decent profit with faucets. You may get some satoshi's but that is not going to be enough if you are going to make it as your main source. But if you have other source and you are making faucet as another source and you are just claiming when you have spare time then that's fine.

The profit people will get in claiming faucet while at the same time building faucet, is not that much especially with the current bitcoin price today.

High paying facuets today are not much present unlike in the past where bitcoin price is still around $300. But for side income and if people really wants to maximize their source of bitcoin earnings and if they think that it's worth their time then they can do all they want.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:39:06 PM

there's is many ways to earn bitcoin.Some needs good skills or some doesn't needs any skills.You can earn by signature campaign if you can made good quality post. Again, if you have skills and knowledge about trading, you can earn much bitcoin.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:19:30 PM

there's is many ways to earn bitcoin.Some needs good skills or some doesn't needs any skills.You can earn by signature campaign if you can made good quality post. Again, if you have skills and knowledge about trading, you can earn much bitcoin.

yeah, the best way, if you do not have the skills or capital, is try to join the signature campaign because this is the best choice.
I also did this when still a beginner and do not have any. so in the end, I was able to make an income from the signature campaign and I grow results I get with trading. After that, can get more bitcoin.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:28:15 PM

yeah, the best way, if you do not have the skills or capital, is try to join the signature campaign because this is the best choice.
I also did this when still a beginner and do not have any. so in the end, I was able to make an income from the signature campaign and I grow results I get with trading. After that, can get more bitcoin.
This is a common source of bitcoin signature campaign and trading why people not to try to blogging manny advertising network right now are paying in bitcoin for CPM impressions and CPC.. also many pay per down or payper install are paying in bitcoin right now so blogging is a good thing if you want to earn for long term hardwork..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:04:52 PM

Faucets are good enough for the beginners and newbie in bitcoins just to make them feel how to earn bitcoins. But in the end as you grow older your knowledge in bitcoin.

You are going to be not satisfied anymore and you are going to realize that faucets are not the one you are going to enjoy claiming anymore.

But if you are going to make your own faucet sites then that is going to be a good way of getting bitcoin too.

I quite agree with you on that buddy cos it good to start from the bottom to the top. Therefore,all newbie or people new to the world of bitcoin can start fron faucet and also go thru some post in the beginner thread.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Capradina

Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:26:17 PM

I quite agree with you on that buddy cos it good to start from the bottom to the top. Therefore,all newbie or people new to the world of bitcoin can start fron faucet and also go thru some post in the beginner thread.

Yeah it does something very right. therefore something very good to give Knowlege about bitcoin deeper and also makes them sure against bitcoin can indeed give them advantages for free or paid
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:28:00 PM

Signature campaign is really a big part of getting some decent amount of bitcoin. But as we all know that the cons of it is people somehow abuse the system in which they become greedy because they wanted to earn more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: