Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [week 32]  (Read 15329 times)
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 06:10:22 AM

To point out the REALLY obvious, ART was sold in LTC not BTC.  And LTC has gone from $0.06 to $4 (though starting its downwards correction now), so share price/book value could reasonably be expected to have fallen by well over the 90% you mention.

Not sure where the 98.41% is coming from (is there a deleted post or something?) - but the expected (and actual) losses need to be done in the currency it's denominated in.  You can't just pick another currency to use because it's convenient - if you did that then people running losing BTC investments could price in USD prices to pretend to have made a profit and all manner of nasty things.

This is very simple. It works just like EskimoBob said it did himself. He sold shares at 1. The shares are now worth 0.0159 0.0193 on the bid. This is a loss of 98.41% 98.07% over 99,000 shares. Actually, you made a great point, LTC is now worth $4. I was using old figures. If we base the calculation correctly in LTC, those 99,000 shares used to be worth $396,000. They are now worth precisely $1910.70. EskimoBob lost essentially ALL his investor's money. It's GONE. It's quite obvious what happened here; he used the exchange rate as cover to steal money from his company. He's not on top of shit at all; he doesn't even have his books ready.

You will recall that you yourself pointed out this was a scam from day 1. I agreed. This is the result. This is why the LTC-GLOBAL moderators need a slap in the face. They voted someone in with a highly negative OTC rating. What did you THINK was going to happen?

Oh it was a horrible investment to make in LTC - but then pretty much ANY asset which is fiat-based will be.
For every 1 LTC paid into a fiat-based company when this one started (with LTC about $.07) there'd now be (with LTC at $3.6),  .0194 of an LTC of value left/share if ALL they did was convert it into fiat.  Now current LTC price is inflated - but some significant rise was pretty inevitable.

In fact I think you'll find when Bob produces the accounts that there's actually more value left than that - as he still has/had a chunk held in BTC/LTC.  But as he's not been communicative lately shares have sold down likely well below book value.

Until people realise that investing BTC/LTC into fiat-based operations totally defeats the purpose of having BTC/LTC in the first place, this issue will continue.  Only way they work out good investments long term is if the crypto currency falls vd fiat in which case you shouldn't have been using it in the first place.  Investors need to wake up and realise people aren't selling shares here because their offerings are somehow suited to BTC/LTC - they're selling here because they lack the credit/friends/cash to raise capital anywhere else and here's full of gullible/uninformed people happy to throw funds around.

I don't recall pointing out this was a scam from day 1.  I didn't believe it to be a scam when it started (and still thing it probably isn't a scam) - just a horribly bad investment with zero chance of making a profit denominated in LTC and not much better chance of even making a fiat-denominated profit (which is of no interest to me anyway).  I have, of course, still traded the shares and my fund does own some picked up cheap (I hope lol) in panic-selling.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:26:58 PM

It was me, and I changed my vote to yes because you published the financial statement. I am also a shareholder.

You are trusting money to the person which participated in the campaign to destroy your business. I did not know I was arguing in favor of an idiot. Please, next time you are false accused, do not ask for my opinion.

As I recall I didn't ask for your opinion, but I did thank you for it. Yes, it's true that EskimoBob participated in an organized campaign to defame me. But that is water under the bridge now. EskimoBob is receiving regular scheduled distributions on his investment along with all my other former shareholders. Further, I own some shares of ART. In short, EskimoBob works for me now, Augustocroppo, and in my books that's the way it should be. I have no qualms about what EskimoBob did so long as he pays for it, one way or another. And a 10% return in a little over a month is fine with me. I've evaluated his business plan and I rather like the little setup he has going. It works like this. Either he makes me rich, or he turns out to be a scammer and I get the last laugh. I could care less either way.

I'm sorry you feel I am an idiot Augustocroppo, but if I failed to take advantage of the opportunity EskimoBob presented, I would be a piss-poor investor. As a result I would cordially propose that in the end I turned out to be the better man, and leave it at that.

No... When I made that post I was not feeling that you are an idiot. I was sure that you were behaving like an idiot. Can you realize the difference?

It turned out that Eskimobob is exactly what he always accused you to be.

So, how do you feel right now, Usagi?

I feel great to watch this fiasco. I was sure from the begin that Eskimobob words did not worth a single Satoshi.

Ah... The smell of victory, like the ancient Romans used to appreciate!
MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 07:06:06 PM

Lol this escalated quickly.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 07:29:57 PM

You 3 pathetic clowns (usagi, mpoe-bs and augusto) need to take your shit slinging somewhere else. Use that shiny "New Topic" button and have your daily circle jerk in Off-topic or something.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:36:37 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 01:40:18 AM by usagi

No... When I made that post I was not feeling that you are an idiot. I was sure that you were behaving like an idiot. Can you realize the difference?

Yes, I thought about it a lot since that post.

It turned out that Eskimobob is exactly what he always accused you to be.

So, how do you feel right now, Usagi?

I feel great to watch this fiasco. I was sure from the begin that Eskimobob words did not worth a single Satoshi.

Ah... The smell of victory, like the ancient Romans used to appreciate!

I don't feel good. I thought that I might feel vindicated, but people lost 99% of their money when ART fell to a bid price of 0.01. I only had 34 shares. So while I was right, it's no good that he turned out to be a failure.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:12:29 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 01:41:33 AM by usagi

You 3 pathetic clowns (usagi, mpoe-bs and augusto) need to take your shit slinging somewhere else. Use that shiny "New Topic" button and have your daily circle jerk in Off-topic or something.

Wow, you sure sound like someone who knows how to run a business and deal with shareholders.

Here's what this sounds like to me (from "The Producers"):

Max Bialystock: You were saying that under the right circumstances, a producer could make more money with a flop than he could with a hit.
Leo Bloom: Yes, it's quite possible.
Max Bialystock: You keep saying that, but you don't tell me how. How could a producer make more money with a flop than with a hit?
Leo Bloom: It's simply a matter of creative accounting. Let us assume, just for the moment, that you are a dishonest man.
Max Bialystock: Assume away!
Leo Bloom: Well, it's very easy.  You simply raise more money than you really   need.
Max Bialystock: What do you mean?
Leo Bloom: You've done it yourself, only you did it on a very small scale.
Max Bialystock: What did I do?
Leo Bloom: You raised two thousand more than you needed to produce your last play.
Max Bialystock: So what?  What did it get me?  I'm wearing a cardboard belt.
Leo Bloom: Ahhhhhh!  But that's where you made your error.  You didn't go all the way.  You see, if you were really a bold criminal, you could have raised a million.
Max Bialystock: But the play only cost $60,000 to produce.
Leo Bloom: Exactly.  And how long did it run?
Max Bialystock: One night.
Leo Bloom:   See?  You could have raised a million dollars, put on a sixty thousand dollar flop and kept the rest.
Max Bialystock: But what if the play was a hit?
Leo Boom: Oh, you'd go to jail.  If the play were a hit, you'd have to pay off the backers, and with so many backers there could never be enough profits to go around, get it?
Max Bialystock: Aha, aha, aha, aha, aha, aha!!  So, in order for the scheme to work, we'd have to find a sure fire flop.

I'll post the April statement on weekend.

We will be publishing our monthly statements in forum and follow typical bookkeeping rules. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102010.msg1116762#msg1116762)

You lied on both counts, not only didn't you publish your statements on time every month so far, you don't follow any sort of typical rules at all. The financials for (February?) were so bad, remember, I had to ask you to post exchange rates and clarify some obviously wrong figures *(like a fiat bank balance of zero, despite claiming to have performed several fiat transactions via your bank).

After about 6+ months of research and following the trends on the local ceramics art seen, we have come to the conclusion that the local artist (hobby and freelance) community is in serious need for a flexible access to shop equipment.
Especially the more expensive equipment that is way out of reach for most hobby and freelance artist.
Our research has shown, that this service is more than welcome and our proposed price range is considered very attractive.

You lied. You said this was for your 3 artist friends. I quote, "Some of my friends are planning to set up their own art studio. To make it happen, they need to buy very specific equipment. Good news is, that the equipment they need is usable for a very long time and can actually be used to generate additional revenue by selling the "shelf space" (lack of better wording) for professional and hobby artists. It also holds value over time and can be sold later." (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102010.msg1116762#msg1116762)

That story changed very quickly into renting out a studio, didn't it?

We like to take the utilisation up to 75% in 3 months or less.

You aren't even set up yet. Not sure if a lie or not but you obviously have failed to execute on your own business plan, which shows that you have no idea what you are doing.

"It also holds value over time and can be sold later." (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102010.msg1116762#msg1116762)

Again, not sure if this is a direct lie or you just stole 99% of your investor's money. ART is now 0.01 per share on LTC-GLOBAL down from 1.

Stockholder Agreement

The total issue will be up 250 000 virtual shares @ 1 LTC per share.

This is a lie. Your original contract states, "So, The Plan is to rise about 15K EUR worth of crowdfunding and for that, we are selling up to 34 000 virtual Support Tokens." (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102010.msg1116762#msg1116762). You already broke it by 3x and raised 99,000 shares, which is worth almost $400,000 at current exchange rates. $15,000 euro? You've raised 20x the money you said you needed and you keep promising to release more and more shares! This is a classic "producers" scam. In "The Producers", a pair of novice playwrights attempt to write a bad (but saleable) play and then to raise more money than they will ever need, spending as little as possible in the process. The famed quote here is, "Don't you see Bloom, darling Bloom, glorious Bloom? It's so simple. Step one: We find the worst play world, a surefire flop. Step two: I raise a million bucks. Lots of little old ladies out there. Step three: You go back to work on the books, phony list of backers - one for the government, one for us. You can do it, Bloom; you're a wizard! Step four: We open on Broadway. And before you can say Step five, we *close* on Broadway!".

That's exactly what ART is. A shitty plan (a European art studio for 3 of EskimoBob's closest friends), and before you can say "Step 5" boom, 99% of the money is GONE.

Quote from: ibid.
* Proceeds from the issue will be used to acquire ceramics art studio equipment, materials, parts and cover regular maintenance if required, and cover other similar equipment related expenses
* Equipment will be insured against theft or destruction by fire or similar incident.

Another lie. You have to date failed to procure insurance, despite being asked on numerous occasions. This is a very important point. Skimming the insurance money and putting it in your own pocket feels like an easy crime, but it has disastrous consequences if anything goes wrong (i.e. investors lose everything). Is that why your stock is worth 0.01 now? Did the Kiln get stolen?

Quote from: ibid.
* If the project fails, ART virtual share issuer nor project manager (persons or legal entity(s) can not be held liable.
* Issuer can not be held liable for any of your actions or decisions like selling, trading, destroying or anything else you plan or can imagine doing with your virtual shares.
* All sales of ART virtual shares are considered final.
* All unsold virtual stock is considered as a "treasury stock", that has no rights for voting nor dividends.
* Dividends are paid monthly.

This whole thing is a lie. Check out ART's original thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102010.msg1265496#msg1265496

I can't quote directly because it's locked but if you check EskimoBob's oldest post containing his contract you will see he's stricken or changed nearly every term from his original contract. He has slowly morphed ART into something it never was. This whole thing was designed as a bait and switch from the very beginning. Here's a partial, manual quote:

1. ART-OTC issue of virtual Support Tokens (STs) represent a participation in the "Open Art Shop Project" only by helping to support the purchase of new equipment.
2. Equipment is used to generate additional income for the project.
3. Most of the equipment is usable for long periods of time (years).
4. Equipment will be insured against theft or destruction by fire or similar incident.
5. Up to 34 000 virtual Support Tokens will be sold at 0.05 BTC per token.
6. Support Tokens do not represent any share or membership in "Open Art Shop Project" or in its managing legal entity(s).  
7. Support Tokens are not registered as financial securities nor do they represent any financial security whatsoever.
8. Proceeds from the sale of virtual Support Tokens are used to buy equipment, materials, parts and cover other equipment related expenses.
9. The project does not promise any profits.
10. Any profit (after expenses) will be shared among holders of virtual ART-OTC Support Tokens.
11. Profits are converted to BTC from EUR, USD or any other fiat currency and divided by number of outstanding STs.
12. If the purchased equipment is sold, proceeds will be divided up between token owners (by paying a final dividend and/or calling back the STs)
13. ARTS-OTC Support Tokens can (but do not have to) be bought back by the issuer.
14. We will do our best to keep the project profitable.
15. If the project fails, ART-OTC Support Tokens issuer or project manager (persons or legal entity(s) can not be held liable.
16. Issuer reserve the right to make minor changes to this contract.
17. Issuer can not be held liable for any of your actions or any of the results from your actions. Actions like, selling, trading, destroying or anything else you plan or can imagine doing with your STs
18. All sales of ART-OTC virtual Support Tokens are considered final after you have transferred your coin to address give to you by the issuer.

Yes, he really did strike every single clause from his original contract.

Anyone investing in this garbage deserves to lose their entire investment, myself included. I bought 34 shares.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:29:51 AM

Stockholder Agreement

* If the project fails, ART virtual share issuer nor project manager (persons or legal entity(s) can not be held liable.
* Issuer can not be held liable for any of your actions or decisions like selling, trading, destroying or anything else you plan or can imagine doing with your virtual shares.
* All sales of ART virtual shares are considered final.
* All unsold virtual stock is considered as a "treasury stock", that has no rights for voting nor dividends.
* Dividends are paid monthly.

Wow... What amazing agreement. One whose liabilities only fall over the "Tokenholders"!

What a piece of art! Brilliant!
Deprived

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:34:56 AM

He's hardly unique in his failure to post accounts.  Don't think ANY of the fiat-based assets on LTC-Global have posted anything resembling accounts or even lists of assets this month.  Nor (unless today - just reading threads now) have any of the fiat-based ones on Bitfunder - except usagi's.  Don't think there's any ones on BTC.CO to do so (I'm not counting mining securities - as most of those have no economic activity needing regular accounts).

The situation's not a lot better for non-fiat denominated "businesses" either.  Most funds do produce balance/asset lists (which is about all they need to produce - as investors only own the assets not the company) but things listed as shares generally fail dismally in providing any records at all, no matter which site they're on (exception being MPEx).

The simple test of whether a company is providing sufficient information is this:  Go to their thread and read it.  If you believe everything the asset issuer tells you, what is the underlieing/book value of your share/unit?  Is there ANY basis on which you can calculate ANY value for your share/unit from what they've told you?  If not, then they're failing you.  Most BTC/LTC businesses totally fail at this.

That's in no way to excuse EB - just pointing out the problem is a very wide-spread one.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:37:32 AM

He's hardly unique in his failure to post accounts.

Yes he is, because he is contractually obligated to post them.
Deprived

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:22:21 AM

He's hardly unique in his failure to post accounts.

Yes he is, because he is contractually obligated to post them.

Wow - how can you take a point you were essentially correct on then manage to isolate a single statement I make and make an entirely false claim?  Do you ever actually check facts before making statements about them?

Do you know what unique means?
How about you go look at some of the fiat companies I referred to.
And notice that their contracts say they'll produce statements.
Then look and see no such statements.
You only have to find ONE more for him not to be unique (look the word up first - so you know what it means).
You'll find lots.

Feel free to change the subjest as you usually do when you're wrong.

You could start by looking at ZIGGAP and BitPride - and see that neither is managed to stick to a dividend schedule let alone accompanying statements.  Then maybe look at Tabita/S.Wihee on LTC-GLobal - the same platform as EB's security.  See the bits in their contracts about accounts?

Also, on a simple point of logic:

If I say "EB is not unique in X"
You saying "Yes he is - he's unique in Y"
Is NOT a response to what I posted - it's an entirely seperate (and this case, STILL entirely wrong) one.

X being "Produced accounts"
Y being "Was contractually obliged to produce accounts and failed to do so".

NOT the same thing.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:28:57 AM

Is NOT a response to what I posted - it's an entirely seperate (and this case, STILL entirely wrong) one.

If you don't like it then don't try to change the subject. Let me remind you, this is about ART. When other companies don't release reports it is not an excuse for EskimoBob to break his contractual obligations.
Deprived

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:36:31 AM

Wow, you sure sound like someone who knows how to run a business and deal with shareholders.

Here's what this sounds like to me (from "The Producers"):

Max Bialystock: You were saying that under the right circumstances, a producer could make more money with a flop than he could with a hit.
Leo Bloom: Yes, it's quite possible.
Max Bialystock: You keep saying that, but you don't tell me how. How could a producer make more money with a flop than with a hit?
Leo Bloom: It's simply a matter of creative accounting. Let us assume, just for the moment, that you are a dishonest man.
Max Bialystock: Assume away!
Leo Bloom: Well, it's very easy.  You simply raise more money than you really   need.
Max Bialystock: What do you mean?
Leo Bloom: You've done it yourself, only you did it on a very small scale.
Max Bialystock: What did I do?
Leo Bloom: You raised two thousand more than you needed to produce your last play.
Max Bialystock: So what?  What did it get me?  I'm wearing a cardboard belt.
Leo Bloom: Ahhhhhh!  But that's where you made your error.  You didn't go all the way.  You see, if you were really a bold criminal, you could have raised a million.
Max Bialystock: But the play only cost $60,000 to produce.
Leo Bloom: Exactly.  And how long did it run?
Max Bialystock: One night.
Leo Bloom:   See?  You could have raised a million dollars, put on a sixty thousand dollar flop and kept the rest.
Max Bialystock: But what if the play was a hit?
Leo Boom: Oh, you'd go to jail.  If the play were a hit, you'd have to pay off the backers, and with so many backers there could never be enough profits to go around, get it?
Max Bialystock: Aha, aha, aha, aha, aha, aha!!  So, in order for the scheme to work, we'd have to find a sure fire flop.

Hehe missed this.

This actually happened in Poker backing/staking.  Some idiot oversold himself for a large tournament then failed to bust out early and ended up finishing 2nd.  He then had the awkward problem of having to pay out huge profit shares to about well over 100% of shares in himself.

It's actually not that different to what a bunch of recent IPOs are doing: taking large upfront chunks of cash out of the IPO proceeds, safe in the knowledge that the "business" will never actually make that much.  It's a different model - but still the same principle of fleecing investors via a dishonest valuation.

And the fiat-based companies that don't produce full accounts have an entirely different way to steal.  They can decide whether or not, for the purpsoes of reporting to investors, they've held cash as BTC or USD AFTER seeing which way exchange-rates move: pocketing any difference themselves.  Bob's surplus was apparently held in BTC - whilst LTC had risen sharply.  If he'd actually been holding LTC he could have bought the BTC at the old rate with 1/3-1/4 of it and pocketed the rest - and investors couldn't tell the difference.

Only way investors can have confidence THAT sort of thing doesn't occur is if the denomination in which cash will be held is stated in advance (e.g. for LTC-ATF it's policy that it's kept in the range of 80-90% LTC and 10-20% BTC).  That's another area where "businesses" are leaving htemselves open opportunities to defraud investors simply failing to make clear a very basic policy that there's no good reason to hide.
Deprived

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:37:52 AM

If you don't like it then don't try to change the subject. Let me remind you, this is about ART. When other companies don't release reports it is not an excuse for EskimoBob to break his contractual obligations.

But it's an excuse to lie about a simple fact that could be verified in 10 seconds?
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:40:15 AM

Oh, I really like this!

A quick look on this masterpiece reveals the superb artistic touch Eskimobob have to manage his bookkeeping:

Fixed_Assets   
Kiln 01 60S

The price of new oven is:

http://www.keramikbedarf.net/shop/product_info.php?info=p2303_top-loading-kiln-rohde-ecotop-60s.html&XTCsid=l17h93phu4gleiiudejlveh0u6

Top loading kiln ROHDE ECOTOP 60S
Toploader ECOTOP 60 S incl. controller TC304 and kiln furniture set
1.740,00 EUR

Eskimobob affirms that the oven was ordered on January:

18.01.2013 - First equipment order

http://www.ltc-charts.com/period-charts.php?period=3-months&resolution=day&pair=ltc-usd&market=btc-e

2013-01-18   0.05940 USD   0.06339 USD   0.06314 USD   0.06161 USD   63,268.31 LTC

So, by that time, the oven cost around 2556.0226954 USD, but today worths 119317.84 USD ( btc-e.com Server Time: 07.04.13 05:57)?

I wonder, who on earth would even buy an used electric oven for 119317.84 USD?

By the way, the electric oven even exist? Did anyone got a photo of the delivered oven? A photo of the room where it is stored?
Deprived

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:44:28 AM

Oh, I really like this!

A quick look on this masterpiece reveals the superb artistic touch Eskimobob have to manage his bookkeeping:

Fixed_Assets   
Kiln 01 60S

The price of new oven is:

http://www.keramikbedarf.net/shop/product_info.php?info=p2303_top-loading-kiln-rohde-ecotop-60s.html&XTCsid=l17h93phu4gleiiudejlveh0u6

Top loading kiln ROHDE ECOTOP 60S
Toploader ECOTOP 60 S incl. controller TC304 and kiln furniture set
1.740,00 EUR

Eskimobob affirms that the oven was ordered on January:

18.01.2013 - First equipment order

http://www.ltc-charts.com/period-charts.php?period=3-months&resolution=day&pair=ltc-usd&market=btc-e

2013-01-18   0.05940 USD   0.06339 USD   0.06314 USD   0.06161 USD   63,268.31 LTC

So, by that time, the oven cost around 2556.0226954 USD, but today worths 119317.84 USD ( btc-e.com Server Time: 07.04.13 05:57)?

I wonder, who on earth would even buy an used electric oven for 119317.84 USD?

By the way, that even exist?

Glad I unignored you - that's one hell of a kiln!

What exchange-rate did you use EB?

EDIT:  Just realised you were quoitng last month's report.  At that point LTC was at a low - its current price is after a massive rise which didn't start until about a week into March.
MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:26:05 PM

He's hardly unique in his failure to post accounts.  Don't think ANY of the fiat-based assets on LTC-Global have posted anything resembling accounts or even lists of assets this month.  Nor (unless today - just reading threads now) have any of the fiat-based ones on Bitfunder - except usagi's.  Don't think there's any ones on BTC.CO to do so (I'm not counting mining securities - as most of those have no economic activity needing regular accounts).

The situation's not a lot better for non-fiat denominated "businesses" either.  Most funds do produce balance/asset lists (which is about all they need to produce - as investors only own the assets not the company) but things listed as shares generally fail dismally in providing any records at all, no matter which site they're on (exception being MPEx).

The simple test of whether a company is providing sufficient information is this:  Go to their thread and read it.  If you believe everything the asset issuer tells you, what is the underlieing/book value of your share/unit?  Is there ANY basis on which you can calculate ANY value for your share/unit from what they've told you?  If not, then they're failing you.  Most BTC/LTC businesses totally fail at this.

That's in no way to excuse EB - just pointing out the problem is a very wide-spread one.

It is indeed a serious problem. It does have the narrow virtue of turning MPEx from "that exchange with only three equities" to "that exchange where 100% of actual equities are", but more generally it is a huge thorn in any pretense of "finance" outside of MPEx.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:52:22 PM

I am still having little problems figuring out the accounting software and using it for proper reporting.
In March, we sold only 57,90€ worth of firing services and this generated 121.42 LTC.  We averaged only 21 paid liters per load. I guess it will take longer than I expected to get enough clients and increase the workload for the kiln.

Balances on March 31
BTC: 81,844 (5976,25 EUR)
LTC: 121.42 (81,57 ERU)
Fixed assets (klin etc): 3510 EUR
Total assets: 9567,82 €
Outstanding virtual shares: 99000

What's up in April:
People started to ask for ceramic workshop so we decided to add this to our "menu". This will be generating work for the kiln and pottery wheel in April.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
themur

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 10:39:42 PM

Would it also be possible to get statements of income and expenses.

Also, could you please be consistent between reporting currencies, last month you were reporting in LTC and this month you are reporting in Euro, that makes it hard to compare month to month and understand what is happening with this asset.

Thanks
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:07:29 AM

I am still having little problems figuring out the accounting software and using it for proper reporting.
In March, we sold only 57,90€ worth of firing services and this generated 121.42 LTC.  We averaged only 21 paid liters per load. I guess it will take longer than I expected to get enough clients and increase the workload for the kiln.

Balances on March 31
BTC: 81,844 (5976,25 EUR)
LTC: 121.42 (81,57 ERU)
Fixed assets (klin etc): 3510 EUR
Total assets: 9567,82 €
Outstanding virtual shares: 99000

What's up in April:
People started to ask for ceramic workshop so we decided to add this to our "menu". This will be generating work for the kiln and pottery wheel in April.

Quote for later verification
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:48:08 AM

Would it also be possible to get statements of income and expenses.

Also, could you please be consistent between reporting currencies, last month you were reporting in LTC and this month you are reporting in Euro, that makes it hard to compare month to month and understand what is happening with this asset.

Thanks

From now on I'll be reporting only in EUR because BTC, LTC etc have become too unstable for reporting and I operate in EUR. Holdings in BTC, LTC etc. will be shown as is. Rent, power etc expenses will be reported with one month delay because I receive the bill for utilities usually on the 15th of the month and yes, kiln has it's own separate power meter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: