Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone bored and want to build something cool...  (Read 1298 times)
bitcoinstarter (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:35:54 AM

Over the next couple of days ? Something that is MVP and go from there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:38:47 AM

Though i am not bored but i always like to build something cool, may i know which of the field you are referring to.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:03:34 PM

Though i am not bored but i always like to build something cool, may i know which of the field you are referring to.

Cool nobody is bored because life is happening for us, how about making Bitcoin more popular ? There should be an active marketing team for Bitcoin in all regions because New Year's Eve is the right moment to advertise by sponsoring some parties and all. I want to build a team which could make Bitcoin more visible
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:16:19 PM

I have some work and script on pending that i am doing for some clients. So i don't have free time to play with my own script to build something cool.  Grin
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:19:11 PM

I have some work and script on pending that i am doing for some clients. So i don't have free time to play with my own script to build something cool.  Grin

I was hoping you would lol
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:19:39 PM

At the moment anything . Some nifty script to a service to whatever it might be.
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:23:57 PM

At the moment anything . Some nifty script to a service to whatever it might be.
i am looking for someone to help make a escrow account for bitcoins and other currency. there will be profit sharing .

my skills are limited i have 1 year in school with html and php so im looking for people that like to code for fun and maybe profit from it.
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:10:46 PM

i am looking for someone to help make a escrow account for bitcoins and other currency. there will be profit sharing .

my skills are limited i have 1 year in school with html and php so im looking for people that like to code for fun and maybe profit from it.
When you say escrow account explain a bit more. Thanks.
btc-now

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:52:03 AM

I have been interested in a currency exchange. Exchange btc, ltc, pm, wiz, etc.
Gifted

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:56:12 AM

for example, people trade other coins,gold or precious metals,cars and anything if they could but they dont because BTC you cant reverse . So i was thinking maybe some kind of escrow to help with the buying. This could get really big if we did a good job. I buy gold all the time and pay in BTC to clients but its always a hassle or risk. this is one flaw in bitcoin transactions.
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:56:45 AM

for example, people trade other coins,gold or precious metals,cars and anything if they could but they dont because BTC you cant reverse . So i was thinking maybe some kind of escrow to help with the buying. This could get really big if we did a good job. I buy gold all the time and pay in BTC to clients but its always a hassle or risk. this is one flaw in bitcoin transactions.

Interesting idea.I've always been interested in solving those kind of issues also. I wonder if some sort of insurance bond in Bitcoin could solves things , or multi sign with that also.
Gifted

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:43:30 PM

right, this is something to think about. People would jump to this if we could figure out how to make it safer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: