Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes Miners... Is their M20 model hashing at 20Th/s at 1500w for real?  (Read 3629 times)
Mr. Kashif (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:02:23 PM

YesMiners is a company claiming to provide us with outstanding miners hashing at 20th/s and 10th/s with power consumption of 1500w and 800w respectively. The link to the website is given here : https://www.yesminers.de/en/mining.html

I felt a bit suspicious about it and digged a lil bit about the company, its registration, its Bitcoin Wallet address and everything. The imprint is given below and I'll also provide the links about the registration blockchain search, etc, etc.

IMPRINT

YESMINERS

PYC Pylon Consulting GmbH
Radickestraße 28
21079 Hamburg
Germany

Telephone: +49 (0) 40 60944227
Fax: +49 (0) 40 328903020
Web: http://www.yesminers.com
E-Mail: support@yesminers.com
CEO: Carsten Schuldt
Owner: Volker Studier
Responsible according to § 5 TMG:

Responsible for content: Gemäß § 55 Abs. 2 RStV: Carsten Schuldt
Responsible in the interests of the press law: Carsten Schuldt
Register court: Hamburg
Register number: 134023
Financial office: Hamburg
Tax number: 47/752/00915
VAT-ID: DE 300255087
BANK INFORMATION

Account owner: PYC Pylon Consulting GmbH
Bank name: Fidor Bank
SWIFT: FDDODEMMXXX
IBAN: DE28700222000020049251
Clearing: BTC Wallet: 152E7PAaDsAhwGSSBq6DPDpdTEeDdEuC2e
Call us at +49 (0) 40 60944227 or write an email to support@yesminers.com.

According to the above given imprint the names of the Owner and CEO is clearly mentioned and while I checked into the German Government Company registration the names and company seem legitimate to me.

As you can see the name of the company is registered and legitimate.

And yes the payment methods they have are :

PAYMENT METHODS

You can choose between the following payment methods:

Bank Transfer:

Take advantage of the SEPA bank transfer and send the total amount of your order to our bank account.

Bitcoin (by Coinify):

Of course, you can use Bitcoins as your payment option too.
And NEW: also Litecoin, Startcoin, TetherUSD, Dogecoin, Peercoin, IXCoin, IOCoin, Mintcoin, StorjcoinX, Nubits, Hypercoin, Novacoin, Digibyte, Quarkcoin, Reddcoin.

More payment methods via our payment service provider Skrill (Moneybookers):

Bank Transfer
SOFORT Überweisung
Giropay
Skrill eWallet
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners, JCB
Debit SEPA

Maestro
iDEAL
EPS Online Payment
Postepay
Carte Bleue
Laser
Dankort
CartaSi
Nordea Solo
Przelewy24
eNETS
POLi

More payment methods via our payment service provider Novalnet AG:

Bank Transfer
SOFORT Überweisung
Debit SEPA
iDEAL
EPS Online Payment

If anyone can give me a proper information on this it'd be great and based on the your opinion I'll move forward to buy this 20TH/s miner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 01:07:16 PM

According to the above given imprint the names of the Owner and CEO is clearly mentioned and while I checked into the German Government Company registration the names and company seem legitimate to me.

As you can see the name of the company is registered and legitimate.

Means nothing.

Brand new account advertising a 99% scam company, this isn't 2014 any more dude.

Mr. Kashif (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:16:28 PM

Dude, I'm asking for help. I too don't know if they are legit. I just need some help. If you could, It'd be great.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:16:56 PM

If anyone can give me a proper information on this it'd be great and based on the your opinion I'll move forward to buy this 20TH/s miner.

Go and buy it. I can sell you a homemade coupon 10% off for each YES/Scam miner. Only 0.2 BTC. Valid for 10 years

Dude, I'm asking for help. I too don't know if they are legit. I just need some help. If you could, It'd be great.

Use search
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126303.0;all
https://www.google.ee/#q=yes+miner+bitcointalk.org
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:58:22 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 03:13:36 PM by toptek

This Again until some one can prove they are which they don't exist  !!!! LMAO go pay it then come back tell us how it went. some pool fools did pay it on the forums they said, and got ripped off .

@ Tupsu LMAO good one wish I had thought that up.

Wonder how much they made in so called sells, so far, stealing.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
flikflak

Activity: 408
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:18:21 PM

Twec!

Even the (now former) reseller hasn't seen a working miner yet, no new pictures, no new videos, no evidence at all.

Buy it, when you see it. The shipping should start next week (or the 19th January 2016).
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:17:27 PM

Its an obvious scam, even the private companies don't have this kind of hardware, this is generation ahead of what could be possible with the best technology available and if it did exist, it would certainty not be dirt cheap, a tiny fraction of what current hardware goes for.

So all you're doing is telling unaware people that you did a search on this and found it to be legitimate.

TLDR:You're advertising a scam and you're a brand new account, everyone is going to think you're a Chill and maybe even give you red trust. I'd recommend you edit atop your first post in red that its 99.999999% certain to be a scam, if you want to avoid Flak from the community.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:21:17 PM

Its an obvious scam, even the private companies don't have this kind of hardware, this is generation ahead of what could be possible with the best technology available and if it did exist, it would certainty not be dirt cheap, a tiny fraction of what current hardware goes for.

So all you're doing is telling unaware people that you did a search on this and found it to be legitimate.

TLDR:You're advertising a scam and you're a brand new account, everyone is going to think you're a Chill and maybe even give you red trust. I'd recommend you edit atop your first post in red that its 99.999999% certain to be a scam, if you want to avoid Flak from the community.

I agree that was to cheap it should be more like 12 k or more for that thing .and on that exchange with a store in another post i said about some guy pushing b1  it was listed at 14nm and was about the time KNC released info on there solar chips , same 20 th and price was offering help anyone get a loan for a fee.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:41:29 AM

There have been a FEW threads already now talking about HOW OBVIOUS OF A SCAM "Yesminers" is.

Their alleged M20 was announced several months ago, and seems to have been piggybacking on KNC's announcement of their "Solar" chip - which they are not selling to ANYONE assuming that Solar is actually in production as KNC recently claimed.

I can see a possibility of a LEGIT miner at close to those specs showing up in 2016 - but I would bet a TON it won't be associated with "Yesminers".

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
marvykkio

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:55:02 AM

scam 100%
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:23:01 AM

scam 100%

There are threads on Litecointalk.org about these guys...and a defender..its a hoot...what a tool....

the simple way to tell if it was legit would be a 'thread by the company' on bitcointalk with hundreds of posts..but then again that would require

SOMEONE outside of yes miners to actually SEE their unicorn of a machine.....so that should tell you much...been around 7 months prototype supposedly

folk see more UFO's then have ever spotted a 'yes miner' in the same amount of time .....a frigging unicorn hunt....it don't exist. Smiley

below is litecointalk thread for giggles on this 'supposed' miner Smiley

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=27692.0

If they exist ..I will join the UFO Society.....imho at that point I'd have to look at UFO films in a more positive light Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
atmtech

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:58:49 PM

About the only thing this M20 mines is the money of fools that buy it.
This screams scam only the government has the technology today to make something like this and you sure aren't pricing it at 1500.
Bitmain would buy them up in a heartbeat and it would never see the outsides of their data centers.
Just say NO to Yes miners.
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:07:46 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 05:38:50 PM by Prelude

All that needed to be said in this thread was said in the first reply by Dogie. Can you guys stop bumping these scam threads up to the top of the forums and giving them attention!? Do you really think what you have to say on this dead horse subject really needs to be heard???  Roll Eyes

Edit: ▼▼▼ Case in point ▼▼▼
Unblock64

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:25:03 PM

Nicely us begin the new year.
Moron who registered 31.12 / 2015 writes about the Scam company.
So the whole year will grow a new thread with YESMINER.

I vote for it to be a dirty word YESMINER was blocked by the forum.

PF2016 for all intelligent people .....  Grin Grin Grin
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

All that needed to be said in this thread was said in the first reply by Dogie. Can you guys stop bumping these scam threads up to the top of the forums and giving them attention!? Do you really think what you have to say on this dead horse subject really needs to be heard???  Roll Eyes

Agreed, although I'd also point out that the registered Yes owner, Volker Studier was, for reasons unclear back in May, pretending to be surprised on Twitter that his Yes "miners" were for sale on German E Bay.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/YESMINER-BITCOIN-MINER-10000-GH-s-10-TH-s-16nm-3D-FinFET-Gutschein-Stand-Alone-/161930303214
And still are, or appear to be, until you read the small print at the end of the blurb, where you find out you're not buying a miner at all, but

For legal reasons, in this auction you offer for a voucher (discount code) for our internet store worth a total of 2630 Euro.                                          

The voucher is valid indefinitely and can be fully redeemed any time in our webstore for example to the following product.
Of course, the voucher can be used alternatively on higher quality products, it is not limited to the following example.                              

I would guess that is so the EBay dispute process couldn't be of use to a buyer when the vaporware obviously never turns up, because what you bought (the coupon) was delivered.

Nicely us begin the new year.
Moron who registered 31.12 / 2015 writes about the Scam company.
So the whole year will grow a new thread with YESMINER.

I vote for it to be a dirty word YESMINER was blocked by the forum.

I hear what you're saying, but live in hope that people thinking about spending money on this vaporware might actually use "search" here before they do and be swayed against doing so by reading threads like this.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:27:30 AM

If someone could build a 20Ths 1500w miner the very last thing on earth they would do is tell anyone about it...let alone sell it.
Do you understand how insanely rich you could get unleashing a monster like that on the network?

The difficulty would be over 1 trillion if that miner existed.  Do you think a designer builds something like that and makes a few dozen?  THEY MAKE THOUSANDS.  Imagine thousands and thousands of 20Ths, 1500w miners set loose on the network.  It simply doesn't compute.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:08:33 PM

I am also curious if this is real, let's see what the newsletter is telling soon Wink
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:42:57 PM

The German part of the forum is full with this. Drama in progress.

Let's also not forget that the CEO of the company shares (pretty uncommon)name and year of birth with a convicted kidnapper.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150824140747/http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/oesterreich/chronik/374628_Janssen-Entfuehrer-Hohe-Haftstrafen.html?em_cnt=374628
uno-xbix

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:45:56 PM

I agree that was to cheap it should be more like 12 k or more for that thing .and on that exchange with a store in another post i said about some guy pushing b1  it was listed at 14nm and was about the time KNC released info on there solar chips , same 20 th and price was offering help anyone get a loan for a fee.
Mining does not make profit anymore with miners that are more expensive than these yesminers so that's no argument.
But I can tell from experience that they have very big problems with the delivery's at least.
In other words;  they do not deliver as planned if they do deliver at all. 
So I,m 'glad' I 'only' ordered 2 of those miners.   Still eu4000,-   Cry     I think I pay them a visit soon, Hamburg is within reach for me.
Minerkev

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:11:27 PM

Its not yesminer its nominer  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: