Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:52:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know whether its your lucky day?  (Read 13703 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:24:51 AM

No way to determine if it is your lucky day or not. I can't even understand when to know if it is my lucky day. I guess it is just happening all of the sudden. You really can't identify if you are lucky on this day or for the next day. What I can assure if I were on the winning streak I guess that tells me that I'm on a good shot and I'm quite lucky for that day.
We will never know unless we try, being lucky is just a feeling that we felt whenever were happy or that moment when we gets something we're not expecting. And so in gambling since there's no guarantee in winning when we win it really felt like a lucky day. Since it can't happen everyday.

Yes it will be the only way to know if we are in the lucky days or we are lucky. Because we will never know if we never try. But you have to take the risk if you want to find out if you are lucky, it's like you will just gamble like the normal days as becoming lucky will just happen to you suddenly without any notice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:48:46 PM

No way to determine if it is your lucky day or not. I can't even understand when to know if it is my lucky day. I guess it is just happening all of the sudden. You really can't identify if you are lucky on this day or for the next day. What I can assure if I were on the winning streak I guess that tells me that I'm on a good shot and I'm quite lucky for that day.
We will never know unless we try, being lucky is just a feeling that we felt whenever were happy or that moment when we gets something we're not expecting. And so in gambling since there's no guarantee in winning when we win it really felt like a lucky day. Since it can't happen everyday.

Yes it will be the only way to know if we are in the lucky days or we are lucky. Because we will never know if we never try. But you have to take the risk if you want to find out if you are lucky, it's like you will just gamble like the normal days as becoming lucky will just happen to you suddenly without any notice.

Lol. Gambling to know whether you're lucky or not is quite foolish i think. When you gamble, you should already be expecting that you're luck won't be there. Have plans to execute if you're out of luck on a certain day. Don't rely heavily on the belief that you're going to be lucky eventually.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

Lol. Gambling to know whether you're lucky or not is quite foolish i think. When you gamble, you should already be expecting that you're luck won't be there. Have plans to execute if you're out of luck on a certain day. Don't rely heavily on the belief that you're going to be lucky eventually.
Having this kind of beliefs or confidence will surely put you on trouble later on and you will surely go home crying losing out all of your money. No one could able to predict or know on when would luck would come to them in fact we would able to say such thing that we are lucky when we are already winning but knowing it before its really an impossible thing to happen.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:18:10 PM

In my own opinion if you are winning a lot more than losing then for me its my lucky day. But you can't predict when will it be given to you.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:22:14 PM

In my own opinion if you are winning a lot more than losing then for me its my lucky day. But you can't predict when will it be given to you.

But most people are greed so they won't stop until they reach their target
The key only one, control your greed so you can control your act to stop gamble when you're feel lucky today
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:32:52 PM

Its very simple to know if your lucky or not when you do playing gambling make sure that you are chill and you don't stress too much your aelf because once you already lose 5 round then your not lucky but when you do bet with ramdom amounts and won with doubled your bankroll then it is your lucky day but learn on stop and withdraw.

It is my lucky day when Lutpin process payment on our signature campaign.
I wasn't expecting to have more than $100 this week.
Well thats great that you made profit weekly and i was amazed no one can manage to do that hoping that one day i cna make profit like that once my lucky day to get some money for my date lmao hahaha but i wasn't expecting that tho because im always feel like im having a bad day every day
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:33:00 AM

It's not that foolish though there are the aspiring gamblers or the new ones that just want to know if there's a way to know if luck can determine on a particular day, time or scenario. Relying on luck when you gamble is just happening suddenly as every gambler wants to be at their best shot so it's not that bad to rely with luck but you don't have an idea on when it will come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

There is no doubt that not everyone has a gambling charm. In order to know whether today is your lucky day then how about consulting an astrologer who can guide you the best in this perspective. :p if you do not like this option then you needs to show some guts and take risky steps because gambling is not a kids game.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

Usually to know that day is lucky or not is our mood. If we are happy and happy we will most likely win in gambling. Whether this is a hunch or what many people win when they are happy
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:10:56 AM

It's not that foolish though there are the aspiring gamblers or the new ones that just want to know if there's a way to know if luck can determine on a particular day, time or scenario. Relying on luck when you gamble is just happening suddenly as every gambler wants to be at their best shot so it's not that bad to rely with luck but you don't have an idea on when it will come.
No doubt, that gambling is pure luck. But life makes us face the failure in order to make us wise and strong.

Otherwise, we will stuck at one level of growth process. its good to know that today is your lucky day and people with such knowledge like all those weird magicians and astrologers who claim to see the future can be a guidance in this regard. But I dont recommend them.
Give a try and trust whatever happens, happens for some good reason.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:04:27 AM

You know your lucky when you get lucky. The problem comes when you push your luck and get greedy and lose and put it down to bad luck, it wasn't bad luck it was greed. Number one tip for luck is to take chances. Buy that random lottery ticket when in shop just to buy milk it could be your lucky day.

Yeah, often when i notice that i am very lucky that day i just make my bets lower, as i am sure that i will lose soon, and i actually do. I know some people that start using all their money or even all ins when they feel lucky, but this just makes them very greedy and then they lose it all of course. So it's better to use your luck in smart way and win bit less than to lose everything.
that was a good step , as i believe few people only who could really stop immediately right after a lucky streak on you. instead to do that at once, lowering the bet aren't a bad idea , sometimes you can feel by yourself how the lucky day come to you right?

i have experienced it several times , following my guts and working well .

Yeah often i feel when it's my lucky day. I don't believe in magic and stuff like that, but everytime when it's my lucky day i just feel happy. Of course then i try to use my luck in gambling, and when i see that i'm lucky i lower bet. And yeah it is really hard to lower it, because i feel greedy... But i know that if i won't do that i will regret later.

Most of gambling follow their guts, so i don't see reason why you shouldn't!
keep following your guts and your feeling won't last forever , i mean won't give you a steady profit.

at some point you have to realize that gambling are not a proper way to make money. and just walk away leaving that stuff as soon as possible , as soon as when you think you have got your luck , and now just time to enjoy everything that you have earned.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:13:55 AM

You know your lucky when you get lucky. The problem comes when you push your luck and get greedy and lose and put it down to bad luck, it wasn't bad luck it was greed. Number one tip for luck is to take chances. Buy that random lottery ticket when in shop just to buy milk it could be your lucky day.

Yeah, often when i notice that i am very lucky that day i just make my bets lower, as i am sure that i will lose soon, and i actually do. I know some people that start using all their money or even all ins when they feel lucky, but this just makes them very greedy and then they lose it all of course. So it's better to use your luck in smart way and win bit less than to lose everything.
that was a good step , as i believe few people only who could really stop immediately right after a lucky streak on you. instead to do that at once, lowering the bet aren't a bad idea , sometimes you can feel by yourself how the lucky day come to you right?

Yeah often i feel when it's my lucky day. I don't believe in magic and stuff like that, but everytime when it's my lucky day i just feel happy. Of course then i try to use my luck in gambling, and when i see that i'm lucky i lower bet. And yeah it is really hard to lower it, because i feel greedy... But i know that if i won't do that i will regret later.

keep following your guts and your feeling won't last forever , i mean won't give you a steady profit.

at some point you have to realize that gambling are not a proper way to make money. and just walk away leaving that stuff as soon as possible , as soon as when you think you have got your luck , and now just time to enjoy everything that you have earned.

We all know that gambling is one of uncertain income sometimes we win and sometimes lose, but why we never get out of gambling? Is it because sometimes we get a fortune on a certain day?
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:46:09 AM

I guess, if you play and never face loosing in every games. That things is called you are very lucky.
it is your lucky day perhaps. But in gambling it is full of luck not skills so in the end most players loses of money
most often.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:55:08 AM

But most people are greed so they won't stop until they reach their target
The key only one, control your greed so you can control your act to stop gamble when you're feel lucky today
and most of the time the target keeps on growing instead of being contented with their winnings they tend to play more and try to reach even more
so that's the mentality which avoiding the gamblers to use their luck better to learn how to assess and control yourself when playing gambling to
make sure that you will take advantage of that lucky day of yours.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:14:22 PM

We all know that gambling is one of uncertain income sometimes we win and sometimes lose, but why we never get out of gambling? Is it because sometimes we get a fortune on a certain day?

The feeling of luckiness is only a psychological state that drives people into gambling more. For example: the more that you feel lucky, the higher the chances that you will test our your luck and gamble your money, which then would lead to either winning or losing. Being lucky does not change the fact that the chances of you winning are still 50/50 percent. It only makes you happier and at the same time, feeling contented. That's why whenever I feel lucky, I do not gamble but instead I try to invest my money and hope that it yields profit higher than the standard.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:48:57 PM

I think we will never know if its our lucky day. Today I don't feel that I am soooo lucky. And yet when I am also lucky in a day I don't feel anything that makes me feel lucky. For me, we will never know when or where we will become lucky. We just need to be our own and work hard today so that FUTURE will be our lucky day. 😊

I agree. Luck is not a thing that we can feel during some instances. We can just conclude that we are lucky right after all thing have done and we are successful on outcome. I believe luck not a force something within but it is just the outcome of anything that we have been successful.
precisely if you already have the finish product or your winnings that only concludes that you indeed a lucky person and enjoy the earnings
because one thing is for sure it wont happen regularly the most is you will lose along the way.
We will not get to know which is our lucky day, but we can guess while playing gambling it's our lucky day or not. If your guessings mean strategies are working fine and you are getting money from gambling then it's your lucky day. Suppose your bankroll is slowly getting empty then you think that day is not favoured for you.
You are also right, if we are playing gambling we may know if that is our lucky day, if we are already winning then that is our lucky day, but if you notice that you already losing a lot of money, you need to think if you need to bet again.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

I think we will never know if its our lucky day. Today I don't feel that I am soooo lucky. And yet when I am also lucky in a day I don't feel anything that makes me feel lucky. For me, we will never know when or where we will become lucky. We just need to be our own and work hard today so that FUTURE will be our lucky day. 😊

I agree. Luck is not a thing that we can feel during some instances. We can just conclude that we are lucky right after all thing have done and we are successful on outcome. I believe luck not a force something within but it is just the outcome of anything that we have been successful.
precisely if you already have the finish product or your winnings that only concludes that you indeed a lucky person and enjoy the earnings
because one thing is for sure it wont happen regularly the most is you will lose along the way.
We will not get to know which is our lucky day, but we can guess while playing gambling it's our lucky day or not. If your guessings mean strategies are working fine and you are getting money from gambling then it's your lucky day. Suppose your bankroll is slowly getting empty then you think that day is not favoured for you.
You are also right, if we are playing gambling we may know if that is our lucky day, if we are already winning then that is our lucky day, but if you notice that you already losing a lot of money, you need to think if you need to bet again.
We can really tell if we are lucky after making such betting because theres no thing that you can know it before on making bets. This is why we should not really think for this thing because it will surely lead us on making bad decisions along the way on playing gambling. Dont rely on those beliefs that you do strongly believe that you are lucky on that day because table would turn upside down anytime.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:05:00 PM

We can really tell if we are lucky after making such betting because theres no thing that you can know it before on making bets. This is why we should not really think for this thing because it will surely lead us on making bad decisions along the way on playing gambling. Dont rely on those beliefs that you do strongly believe that you are lucky on that day because table would turn upside down anytime.
We only turn our lucky day into the unlucky day because of our greediness. Because of our luck or we use the good strategy we will win some money in gambling. But we will not stop after winning some money we will become greedy and play more games to double our winning money. But what will happen we will lose our winning amount and also our initial investment. So control your self then only you will see your lucky day.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

I guess, if you play and never face loosing in every games. That things is called you are very lucky.
it is your lucky day perhaps. But in gambling it is full of luck not skills so in the end most players loses of money
most often.

I don't think that gambling always rely on your luck, I mean, is there really even a luck? or it is just an imaginary thing or word that we know of like imaginary monsters. Gambling don't just rely on luck but also rely on your skills, do you think you will be winning a straight wins without skill? Think of it, if you are winning a straight games you think you will be betting the same? no, you will reduce your bets because you know you will be losing soon, that is a skill.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:30:39 PM

Gambling is the lucky for some one and they can earn every lose in single roll or game. Still, playing every time bitcoin gambling is not good any person until you have enough invest amount with you like not caring about the profit. Betting would be the best option in gambling we can atleast make profit some times for sure.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: