Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:33:25 AM

But maybe you like GOLD Wink

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:55:15 PM

Too much expensive... Grin
This coin is for the RICH only.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 02:58:20 PM

Too much expensive... Grin
This coin is for the RICH only.

Its our mission to make this coin payable...because the old XDE is dead...yes...
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 04:47:23 PM

and again:

crying is easier than working!

panda111

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:19:05 PM

seriously, what are you doing here?
stop posting fancy images. who what's to see that? that's no feature. that's just a picture and nothing worth!

why do you guy's think your team should get better staking wallets than any1 else?
You did nothing to XDE and only what to profit. compile some wallets with fancy images in it is nothing WORTH multiple BTCs.

what will happen with the unclaimed coins and 26.5% premined XDE II coins?
They will be divided among 5 team members. If everyone claims, we get about 53 coins each AFTER its inflated 7x like everyone else.
THAT IS SO FUCKING WRONG!
Who allowed you to do this?

Please keep in mind we are not just anybody. We are the best at what we do.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING US?
what did you do in the past to claim "the best at what we do"Huh? What are your skills exactly? and I don't mean your absolutely useless graphic-designer skills.

Our team of 5 will be working on this daily. We dont work cheap, but we are the best at what we do, and give 100% to our investors every single day.
you want to legitimate your earnings inside your hyper-wallets with working hard. deliver something first. you claim here that much of this coin and did nothing yet.

XDE may be dead and you are trying to revive it. But this here is just ridiculous! You are trying to get 36 BTC for this wallets.
You want to sell those expensive wallets with better staking with absolute no eligibility. And like that's not enough, any coin which did not swap will wander to you and your "team of 5 ppl", just for the sake to politeness, convenienve, or WHAT??

srsly, I want some answers here. And don't come with "We deserve it, we work 100% every day".

I agree.
we are voicing our opinions as an XDE holder. Changing the coin from 100 to 1000+ coins will not make this coin any better, the future can only tell us the value of this coin and how rare it is.
As an owner of some XDE I absolutely DO NOT AGREE with the swapping of this coin.
I do not know where you got permission to mess up this coin for yourself.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:23:53 PM

Don't underestimate the TIME that people spend on a COIN!!!! For me it is perfectly fine that DEV(s) can get free coins. If you would count how many hours people spend on the coin then that premine is not covering their expensives. AND I KNOW IT!!!
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:39:15 PM

Don't underestimate the TIME that people spend on a COIN!!!! For me it is perfectly fine that DEV(s) can get free coins. If you would count how many hours people spend on the coin then that premine is not covering their expensives. AND I KNOW IT!!!
generally I do agree with you. But here, the rewards are that exorbitant high, it is not legitimate.

1. dev team will get all coins, which do not participate in the swap. that is not fair. just arbitrary enrichment. they should be burned.

2. there is no reason a dev should get better staking weight. If a dev want to get paid, this is not the way to go!

3. an existing xde-holder has to pay the team for getting a wallet with good staking-rate. why?
you say you want to revive this coin. All I see is the "team" wanting money for everything.

4. the longer this would go on with this super-staking wallets for dev-team, dev-team would even get more coins, when everyone else will lose its share, because they cannot stake as good as the dev-team. this is absolutely wrong and not in the meaning of a decentralized coin.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:56:44 PM

Guys yes, FINALLY people are speaking up. I dont bite, unless you act like an idiot troll. Speak intelligently. I WANT you to ask me the hard questions. Really.. ask ANY and all questions. I wont dodge or evade. Dont sit and be angry and resentful, ask questions. Im serious. Please do NOT ask a question already answered or I will copy and paste my original answer. Thank you. I have also been BUYING coins. This aint no free ride. I am going to be invested thousands of dollars in this WITHOUT the premine!! So it wont fail, I wont let it!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:10:57 PM

ok.. here is what all the fuss is about...

If you have been in crypto long enough, youve had a "newbie dev" create a large premine and then dump it all on our heads crushing the price of our investments. We have ALL been burned over and over and over again. We are changed by this. So we expect it to happen. I believe I am one of the most respected names in crypto. I would have to be the biggest scum bag on the planet, to throw away everything I stand for, for a few btc. That MAKES NO SENSE!! If I did that, I would NEVER be able to operate in crypto. THATS why I use my hero account. Thats why "THEY" use newbie accounts, they dump and gone. You can say whatever you want about them, after the newbie devs are gone , they dont care. I DO!!! When FLY didnt have antidump built in, my FLY wallet was worth over $100,000 , I could have EASILY dumped it all and left crypto. I DIDN'T!!! I didnt even sell 1 FLY coin. I didnt even think about it. My mission is greater than that.

Look if you still dont get it, its like this. Have you ever watched a full grown adult walk into a house they have never been in before and a tiny little dog barks, and that person jumps in fear. WHY? Because they were bitten 20 years ago by a dog, so that fear never goes away. The distrust in crypto is EXACTLY what I am trying to change, and damn its a fight to get that trust back. I am not saying trust EVERYONE, but I am also saying Maybe trust those that have hero accounts, research them. Find all the bad stuff they have done, and if its nothing, then give them a chance.

Vegas

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:13:24 PM

I wish I was their when fly was launched, Uganda would be proud of me,  haaha the only Ugandan in crypto has seen things.
muchoman

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:28:02 PM

This thread is getting more interesting and if not messy by the minute, don't know what to think of it, yet.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:30:24 PM

Be a real man.

Do the takeover! Drop the BTC grabbing " super wallets"  Wink

If you are so certain you can make something out of this project. You don't need it

Or payup yourself for the superwallets too! and keep the bitcoinadress public for EVERYONE, and even better, in escrow

Thank you for keeping the conversation intelligent. My issue is this. I have dealt with business for the past 20 years, and I havent made loads of money every single time. But MOST of the time, I can turn anything that is completely dead into something brilliant. I truly believe that what I have setup is well worth our time. We are not just a bunch of random guys. We are all experts. Even Woody. I will simply say he is middle aged, and that man all his life , like me has written multi million dollar contracts, and bought and sold businesses. He is such an expert with money that today, he charges a lot of money to do what they call "Business valuations". He goes into businesses looking to sell their businesses, and writes a report on it that looks like a book with every single detail about this business and comes up with an amount. Its as thick as most thick books when the report is done. THAT is why we deserve whats proposed. Because ALL of us charge hundreds of dollars an hour in our real lives if we decide to work for someone. Its not greed, ITS WHAT WE ARE WORTH!!!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:31:48 PM

This thread is getting more interesting and if not messy by the minute, don't know what to think of it, yet.

Its a good thing. This all needs to be hashed out. Lets get it all out in the open. It is self moderated, but as long as people remain intelligent, they can ask me the hard questions, and I wont delete one post, and have not.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:36:25 PM

again, here is my question. answer that.
why do you guy's think your team should get better staking wallets than any1 else?

Because over the next few years we will be working on XDEII EVERY SINGLE DAY. You still think this will be one, maybe 2 wallet releases. We will continue making is better and better on a CONSTANT basis. We plan to add AMAZING features to the wallet, like real time inflation calculations, real time worth in your wallet, auto updates, and much much much.

You still think we are going to make a wallet and run. Your are dead wrong. ALL of us will be here all of the time working on making this better and better everyday, WITHOUT complicating it.

How do you know what I say is true? Look at fly thread! 142 pages in 90 days. I am 10000% dedicated to my work. I answer every, PM, every question.

Respectfully, I hope Ive answered your question.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 06:37:45 PM

Be a real man.

Do the takeover! Drop the BTC grabbing " super wallets"  Wink

If you are so certain you can make something out of this project. You don't need it

Or payup yourself for the superwallets too! and keep the bitcoinadress public for EVERYONE, and even better, in escrow

Crypto, u can discuss about businessmodels in another threads! Here is XDEII. And we are here for more than 1 week! We are here, to build opportunities and longtermer!
We could of course use ur way, but this wouldnt be enough money for me. Wink

Some ppl are working for 0.3 btc and some are working for the true independence like Vegas!
Time will tell you the true!

Greetz
Meta
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:39:39 PM

Let's say there are now 200 coins.
Let's say I own 10% of those, so 20 coins.
You are the op and also own 10% of the total amount.

Now I won't participate in the swap. And you now want to claim MY COINS as yours. WHY?
just because you are the best guy in the world? such a successfully trustworthy talented man.
WHY should my action lead your total coin percentage from 10% to 20% just because someone did not participate?

First I am NOT the best guy in the world, it just looks that way when im in cryptoworld, because im sorrounded by scammers and liars and thieves.

So are you suggesting to set some XDE II aside for say 1 more month for late comers? I think thats fair.

Vegas

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:41:07 PM

Now I won't participate in the swap. And you now want to claim MY COINS as yours. WHY?
just because you are the best guy in the world? such a successfully trustworthy talented man.
WHY should my action lead your total coin percentage from 10% to 20% just because someone did not participate?

First I am NOT the best guy in the world, it just looks that way when im in cryptoworld, because im sorrounded by scammers and liars and thieves.

So are you suggesting to set some XDE II aside for say 1 more month for late comers? I think thats fair.

Vegas

No, I'm saying you should burn unused coins, because they don't belong to you and you don't deserve them.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:44:53 PM

Vegas

No, I'm saying you should burn unused coins, because they don't belong to you and you don't deserve them.

I didnt say burn them either. I said we can let people swap 30 days AFTER swap closes and the team can all divide it evenly.

Example: Someone shows up on February 14th 2015, and says hey, Im just hearing about this, I have 2 XDE to swap. Our team of 5 will send that person a total of 14 coins. Each team member will send 2.8 XDEII to that person. Sound fair?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:49:45 PM

I want to just also say that Im BIG on community feedback. If enough people say they want or dont want , then I listen. It doesnt mean I will always do it, but most of the time there is a compromise.

Also I work I very different way than anyone else.

You will see EVERYTHING. If there is something you wonder about, ASK ME. I promise you I will give you ANYTHING XDE 1 or XDE2 related. Wide open for the world to see.

You will KNOW our teammembers wallet address, it will NEVER change. So you can watch us. You will know MY "XDE1" address now, it wont EVER change, it has never changed.

XDE1 addy : XS1pNiXXYnLCr4Mt7iyp4PnJzF7EEpCeY4   Yes, I BOUGHT these with my own MONEY!

NOTHING will be hidden! Newbie devs hide EVERYTHING, because they are lying, stealing thugs. I am not. Ask anything, I will show you anything now, and at anytime. Why? I have NOTHING TO HIDE.

In my world, its no big deal to pay a professional thousands of dollars for their expertise. I can assure you , over the years, my team will actually be UNDER paid per hour of what we normally make.

Vegas

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:51:28 PM

Because over the next few years we will be working on XDEII EVERY SINGLE DAY. You still think this will be one, maybe 2 wallet releases. We will continue making is better and better on a CONSTANT basis. We plan to add AMAZING features to the wallet, like real time inflation calculations, real time worth in your wallet, auto updates, and much much much.

but with a better staking wallet you are not paid on a CONSTANT basis. you will be paid exponentially and that is not fair.
you claim to be a financial analyst. you should now how unfair this is.

You still think we are going to make a wallet and run. Your are dead wrong. ALL of us will be here all of the time working on making this better and better everyday, WITHOUT complicating it.

I'm serious now. No, I did not think you are going to run on the first chance.
I just can't accept your total salary with a) wallet-sale, b) better staking, c) getting all unused coins

Respectfully, I hope Ive answered your question.
If you really think this would be enough to let the community accept this, feel free to ignore further post, but no, actually you didn't answer it satisfying.

---

I didnt say burn them either. I said we can let people swap 30 days AFTER swap closes and the team can all divide it evenly.

Example: Someone shows up on February 14th 2015, and says hey, Im just hearing about this, I have 2 XDE to swap. Our team of 5 will send that person a total of 14 coins. Each team member will send 2.8 XDEII to that person. Sound fair?
No, absolutely not! It is not the duration of the swap that is the problem. The problem is, that the remaining coins move to your team.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: