Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:56:27 PM

Im going to hear more feedback from community from different people. The community matters most, and has a massive influence on me. But I need to hear from as many people as I can. Its clear there are 2 people here that dont want me taking over a dead coin. I will wait to hear from many others.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scam_Fighters

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:58:34 PM

Team FLY..with respect.

I really dont see how launching a new coin through another swap with such a huge pre mine for you is going to help FLY or your credibility.
Pre mines are pretty much frowned upon in crypto and this might be the biggest one I have ever seen. Add to that the big stake percentages in special wallets you have given yourselves on top of being the top holders to start with.

Honestly, I am pretty disappointed in this move when you flat out declared that this was going to be your only coin.
I doubt you will get many buying into this. It just looks bad, like a really big cash grab.

I have to agree. Premines are a giant turnoff, I had this same discussion with hamradiocoin numerous times.

I am afraid this makes me rethink considering any work on FLY at all, even from my minimal hobby standpoint.  Undecided

EDIT: Same applies to instamines and "IPO" coins (like reddcoin). Most are scams from the start.

what will happen with the unclaimed coins and 26.5% premined XDE II coins?

They will be divided among 5 team members. If everyone claims, we get about 53 coins each AFTER its inflated 7x like everyone else.

XDE II (Double Eagle coin). Takeover from Vegasguy & TEAM FLY. **SUPERBLOCKS **
This coin is on our watchlist. 26.5% PREMINE and 50% more POS rewards for "a special team wallet" is greedy and not acceptable

One more thing. You will never get listed on Cryptopia and serious exchanges.

In order for a cryptocurrency to be hosted on Cryptopia it needs to satisfy the following requirements:

Open Source & listed on GitHub
    No pre-mine, or justified pre-mine prior to launch.
    No ICO or IPO prior to launch.
    Official Website.
    An established community
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:01:48 PM

26.5% premine divided among 5 team members. About 5.2% EACH.

I dont listen much to sock puppet accounts. Guys be mature and use your real accounts plz.

Thanks

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:08:30 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 12:02:47 AM by nikkers

Ok time for more holders to speak up.....

I originally raised concerns in pm about my holdings becoming quickly diluted, due to the higher staking wallets etc, as there was no way in hell i could afford one.

But on the other hand the coin was stagnating, saved from delisting on c-cex a few times by the skin of it's teeth, so i did all i could along with many others to try and get it

listed somewhere it wouldn't have the constant threat of delisting due to low volume, hence Yobit.

Anyway i can only speak for myself when i say i think the takover itself is a good idea, but perhaps just the implementation is not to everyone's liking.
panda111

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:17:59 PM

Can I ask, What will happen with the old XDE after the swap?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:28:14 PM

Can I ask, What will happen with the old XDE after the swap?

Excellent question. There will be a burn address that will be made public and posted on the OP. Every single original XDE will be sent to that address.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:33:05 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 11:07:16 PM by Woody20285

Premine good or bad? It depends!
If a developer takes a big premine and dumps - it is bad.
If he (and team) holds, it is payment for long term work and, could be very good for the coin.

What is reasonable payment? Again it depends. 1 dev. working a full time day  job vs. a team
where several are retired or only work part time by choice are much more available to push the coin.

Most coins die due to lack of a solid involved team. Even some long term coins are now dropping
quickly in value due to the dev. making sparce appearances and concern over lack of wallet
functions and super long blockchains eating resources. Vegas is bringing 2 wallet coders that
will make sure this is not  problem with XDE.

XDE is dead now - the split lowers the price per coin and makes it tradable.
Many more new buyers are needed and that takes work by someone. No one has stepped up to
bring value back to this coin until Vegas.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:22:56 PM

Wallets look beautiful!!! The actual wallet will be just as gorgeous!!! Everything we do, we take enormous pride and care for our investors.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:50:11 AM

Here is to a great New year for XDE!

Happy New Year from Las Vegas!

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:05:54 PM

Guys,  I have a deep heart, and I care about what the HOLDERS want. The problem is I have only heard from two of them. The trolls only want to talk about how much I am making from this. They are trying to trash my reputation , but cant come up with anything. There are people with hundreds , even thousands of dollars in XDE already invested, and Im going to turn this coin around like youve never seen. Everything will be as planned. Fair warning to trolls, I am out of patience. Im wasting too much time dealing with your attacks. Thats what they are. Trolls have attacked the same issue over and over, and thats how much we profit. Its what we are worth, plain and simple. XDE is alive again, if you dont like my plan you can EASILY sell it for a nice profit, if you do hold and trust me that my team knows what we are doing , then stay in for the swap. The high pos % WONT be forever, it cant be. The pos% will be cut in half multiple times. So our 300% pos CANNOT last. So im holding my ground here. You DONT have to like it, you dont have to invest, existing holders dont have to stay, you can dump for near .5 BTC per coin now. Ive tried to open this to the community to hear feedback, and clearly all thats left here is trolls, and Im going to warn them, I hit very HARD. Many trolls have found out the hard way after I knock them through the wall. When you corner me, I will find factual dirt on you, YOU didnt even know existed.  I came here to discuss the future of XDE with holders, and all ive done is argue with trolls.  So your taking your chances coming back here and attacking me again, im out of "nice". Holders, plz chime in, lets talk. I WILL be nice and respectful to you.

Vegas

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 06:44:06 PM

HI,

I just stepped in here to read about some of the stuff I see being posted in the FLY thread. WTF? I don't see much from the XDE holders. Were these people (holders) very involved with the old community for XDE? If so, why don't I see much written from them? How do the holders of XDE feel about the 'swap' to XDEII? Is this coin worth saving? Speak up!! You are the ones that matter.

And @mObLOBScHAr, How much do YOU think is a 'fair' price for a dev? Do you trust any devs? Which ones are worth it?

I will keep track of this thread, in the future. I think it's going to be interesting to see what develops here. XDE is a bit rich for my blood, but I believe it is a great time to buy. Can't wait to see what happens to the price of XDEII.

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:47:52 PM

Wallets look beautiful!!! The actual wallet will be just as gorgeous!!! Everything we do, we take enormous pride and care for our investors.

Vegas

This is very cool! Cheesy
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:53:41 PM

i hold some coins and as i told before xde is dead since longtime and i never see since blados someone wanting to develop this coin.

so for me ok for vegas and we will see what happens
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 07:00:07 PM

Ok...everyone can decide for itself and should not be distracted! Its not the question, if someone is buying or not! Its the question to reach a new opportunity or not.

I bring in this pic again here! This is pure math.

Greetz
Meta
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:17:27 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 07:30:31 PM by Woody20285

I have been trying to get into XDE for a while.
But I (and apparently everyone else) were not willing to pay
   $200+ a coin.
Now that the coin looks like it has new life, I have been able to
  buy 3 XDE at an average of over $100 per coin.

Here is to a New Year and new life for XED!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:27:26 PM

Guys , holders, surround me with support I will truly work hard from you, and be here every single day and give you my best. Thank you.

Lets build excitement and rally. Dont forget to vote. If you want me to add other options for superblocks then let me know. Maybe 20x chance for first 10 days?

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:31:24 PM

i hold some coins and as i told before xde is dead since longtime and i never see since blados someone wanting to develop this coin.

so for me ok for vegas and we will see what happens

Sir , I will NOT dissapoint. I will OVER deliver!!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:28:26 PM

So I came up with something that I think will please everyone. See in fly we give away thousands of dollars in fly, all the time,and think nothing of it. So because the team will have a nice amount of XDE2, it will  look much better to reward the strongest XDE supporters. This could be helping users with questions, marketing on twitter, or in troll rooms, or remain VERY active in XDE thread. I HATE dumpers. So my advice to you is if you want us to reward you, you will have you claim your name on the "richlist" (coming soon), and keep just one wallet, and dont move massive amounts around. Now some may say this sounds like fly. This is NOT mandatory, you can dump all the XDE2 you want without restrictions, but dont expect any rewards from the team.  

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:36:52 PM

Also Ive added an additional option for existing holders, early adopters that I think would bring massive exitement:

Yes, AND increase superblock chances 20x for first 10 days.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:39:52 PM

XDE2 blockchain LIVE!!!!

http://xde2.dnsalias.com/

Swap opens in 3 days!!! So if you are the first person to send XDE, you WILL be the 1st person to receive XDE2. Same goes if you wait last minute, you WILL wait longer than anyone else. 

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: