Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:55:24 PM

OK - I bought 10 XDE2
Only 38 coins to 250,000 sat and
   78 total to 300,000 sat .
Consider putting in Buys
   and buying a coin or 2
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:18:51 AM

Hello , I haven't received payment for last week . Could you check that?

~snipped~
Did you know ref link is prohibited in here? , your post is great but DON'T add your ref link into your post (your post get deleted if someone reported this) .

Well the price seems increasing for now (previously 100k and now hits 110k on sell side) . I will buy some XDE2 when I have time and money soon Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:18:40 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 04:30:23 AM by vegasguy

OK - I bought 10 XDE2
Only 38 coins to 250,000 sat and
   78 total to 300,000 sat .
Consider putting in Buys
   and buying a coin or 2

Guys there is some movement on the buy side. Please appreciate that I have given away HUNDREDS of XDE2 to everyone. Please give back for a short time, and buy a few coins from the buy side each day, even 1 or 2 coins will bring back our price if everyone does this. I have just bought 17 from the buy side. to attract other buyers. Red means stop, Green tells the buyers..GO!!! Lets make it GREEN!!

IF YOU BOUGHT COINS, THEN POST THE TRANSACTION INFO HERE, AND I WILL SAY THANK YOU, AND YOU KNOW HOW I SAY THANK YOU Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:58:26 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 04:46:31 AM by vegasguy

I want everyone to easily spot my posts through all the "proof links", so everytime I post from now on, Ill add the logo at the top.

Thank you . We allow for 2 coins to be moved from your wallet each week without penalty, however, if you move none, we give you a bonus reward.

Guys if you are not using the XDE2 signature, your losing money EVERY week. The code is on the OP, just copy and paste. We even have sigs for Jr. members!

If you dont know , how ask!!!

Reminder: IF YOU BOUGHT COINS, THEN POST THE TRANSACTION INFO HERE, AND I WILL SAY THANK YOU, AND YOU KNOW HOW I SAY THANK YOU Wink

Ill give you a hint, Christmas is coming, and a little birdie said there could be high POS gold wallets gifted to those people that support XDEII the most Smiley

A gold wallet will boost your POS rate from 20% to 90%!! They can also be bought for a very reasonable price. Prices on OP.

** SPECIAL WALLETS FOR SALE NOW!!!  **

Platinum wallet: 120% Interest per year. Cost .4 BTC (1 remain)        Gold wallet 90% Interest per year. Cost .3BTC. (3 remain)
Silver wallet: 60% Interest per year. Cost .15 BTC (4 remain)              Standard wallet 20% Interest per year. Cost: Free

There will be 4 different wallets, and they will all look VERY different. Their min stake age is 24 hours.
Their most important feature though is their POS rate, and they are as follows:

Platinum wallet: 120% per year. Cost .5 BTC a total of 6 will exist and 1 will be owned by each team member (4 team members). 1 will be a "community wallet" described later. ONLY 1 will be available to the public at the cost of .4 btc.
Gold wallet yields 90% per year. A total of 5 will be available to the public at the cost of .3 btc each
Silver wallet yields 60% per year. A total of 10 silver wallets will be available to the public. Cost .15 BTC each
Standard wallet will be free and yields 20% per year. Unlimited wallets.
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELL YOUR SPECIAL WALLET AT ANY TIME FOR ANY PRICE YOU LIKE. YOUR POS% IS LINKED TO YOUR WALLET ADDRESS.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:31:41 AM

I also did a little green Wink

Gentlemen, XDEII is now very cheap, so let's make more movement on yobit !

May the force with be XDEII.
sun666

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:43:51 AM

sorry 1 information rpcport is???
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:37:34 AM

Very good question. Thank you for pointing that out. I will find out and add it to the OP, thanks.

Vegas

MrBitter

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:42:27 AM

Yup.. we did a wallet check. He had 50 coins, and dumped them and he is all out. He is also banned from the promotion. Price will return soon. We have banned 4 members already for dumping. He knows who he is. The good news is now those 50 are in safer hands. Next month when the "massive marketing machine" starts, he will really regret getting banned. Thats were the BIG money is Smiley

Because we are a very large group, here is what we can do. If all of us buy a few xde2 from the exchange everyday, the price will recover to 300,000 , which is were we need to be. Ive worked my tail off on this project, could everyone buy a coin or 2, every day to get the price back to 300,000 sats??? We need to work as a team and we can repair this easily if we all do a little.

UPDATE: Just bought 17 XDE2 coins to change us back to green.. please join me and buy a few coins!!!

Vegas

I bought some too 2 days ago ... Trying to support as much as i can

keep it up
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:13:59 PM

Should i Install wallet in my machine to join XDE II Campaign? can i use wallet from exchange?
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:25:48 PM

Should i Install wallet in my machine to join XDE II Campaign? can i use wallet from exchange?

you can not use exchange wallet, you need to claim address wallet to eligible join this campaign
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:13:26 PM

Yup.. we did a wallet check. He had 50 coins, and dumped them and he is all out. He is also banned from the promotion. Price will return soon. We have banned 4 members already for dumping. He knows who he is. The good news is now those 50 are in safer hands. Next month when the "massive marketing machine" starts, he will really regret getting banned. Thats were the BIG money is Smiley

Because we are a very large group, here is what we can do. If all of us buy a few xde2 from the exchange everyday, the price will recover to 300,000 , which is were we need to be. Ive worked my tail off on this project, could everyone buy a coin or 2, every day to get the price back to 300,000 sats??? We need to work as a team and we can repair this easily if we all do a little.

UPDATE: Just bought 17 XDE2 coins to change us back to green.. please join me and buy a few coins!!!

Vegas

I Think is better to put a buy walls on the buy side, this will push the price automatically.
This whay i puted a buy order for 10 XDE2 at 0.00120001 btc

I hope the guys here do the same for this great coin.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:02:29 PM

Vegas

I Think is better to put a buy walls on the buy side, this will push the price automatically.
This whay i puted a buy order for 10 XDE2 at 0.00120001 btc

I hope the guys here do the same for this great coin.

Yes buy walls are a good idea, I just wanted to clear all that red out first.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:58:57 PM

Guys , I want to say thank you to all of us that pulled together. The WORST thing you can do now is dump the coin, or sell is MUCh cheaper than 300,000. What im saying is if you want to sell 2 coins a week, fine. Thats your profit. But I strongly advise you to sell ONLY 1 sat less on the sell side. This will keep us at $3. Lets continue to work in this structure and profit at $3 a coin. Please dont be the one to list it for 10,000 sats less because "you need the money". Please respect everyone here, and all of the work we have all done to get this far. XDE2 is now one year old, and is at $3 a coin, do you know how often that happens in crypto, NEVER!! Please dont ruin it. In fact strengthen it with more buy support to hold the price. If you need the money, please dump another coin. Dont be in a hurry to sell. Sell 2 coins a week, build your wallet. XDEII is projected to be at least a 5 year project. Relax and enjoy a weekly income Smiley Enjoy our success Wink

Now Ill play our theme song in celebration. Lets join as one!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHuBIXS0mM

Vegas

zef316

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:21:16 PM

Very good question. Thank you for pointing that out. I will find out and add it to the OP, thanks.

Vegas

Because of virus my all PC applications are infected, I have done new windows to my pc and have downloaded the 64bit wallet previously i was using 32bit wallet, now i want to ask that is there is need to do a name claim again with this?
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 08:29:12 PM

Vegas

Because of virus my all PC applications are infected, I have done new windows to my pc and have downloaded the 64bit wallet previously i was using 32bit wallet, now i want to ask that is there is need to do a name claim again with this?

I would do a new nameclaim because new adress, no?

Greetz
Steve
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 08:31:14 PM

Guys , I want to say thank you to all of us that pulled together. The WORST thing you can do now is dump the coin, or sell is MUCh cheaper than 300,000. What im saying is if you want to sell 2 coins a week, fine. Thats your profit. But I strongly advise you to sell ONLY 1 sat less on the sell side. This will keep us at $3. Lets continue to work in this structure and profit at $3 a coin. Please dont be the one to list it for 10,000 sats less because "you need the money". Please respect everyone here, and all of the work we have all done to get this far. XDE2 is now one year old, and is at $3 a coin, do you know how often that happens in crypto, NEVER!! Please dont ruin it. In fact strengthen it with more buy support to hold the price. If you need the money, please dump another coin. Dont be in a hurry to sell. Sell 2 coins a week, build your wallet. XDEII is projected to be at least a 5 year project. Relax and enjoy a weekly income Smiley Enjoy our success Wink

Now Ill play our theme song in celebration. Lets join as one!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHuBIXS0mM

Vegas

Great work ALL!!!

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:06:24 PM

Greetz
Steve
Agree with Steve - If you have a new address, you need a new name claim
                        - if you import the private key for the old address, you do not.
zef316

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:26:26 PM

Greetz
Steve

No i copied my old wallet file as backup and past there now so address will be remain old, wallet is on sync now hope this works.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:39:05 PM

Greetz
Steve

No i copied my old wallet file as backup and past there now so address will be remain old, wallet is on sync now hope this works.
Then, the coins are in the same old address. If you name claimed on the new explorer - you are good. Vegas wants everyone participating name claimed on the Presstab explorer
zef316

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:50:36 PM

Greetz
Steve

Then, the coins are in the same old address. If you name claimed on the new explorer - you are good. Vegas wants everyone participating name claimed on the Presstab explorer

Yes i did the name claim on the new explorer it was so easy as clearly described in picture and i did it easily without any problem. I hope that the XDE2 will rocking in future and more persons will be interested in buying and staking it soon. good luck team.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: