Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 10:02:50 PM

Get FREE XDE2 !!
Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/238553959907251/
And claim the Yobit Code, be fast!!!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:26:33 PM

Get FREE XDE2 !!
And claim the Yobit Code, be fast!!!

great to see you sup Smiley
playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:39:53 PM

if i want to join signature campaign, i need to be a jr. member?
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:50:30 PM

Also brought a few XDE2 to support it and also set some buys im guessing if you guys wanna dump well dump into my buy wall and take em and stake em
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

Also brought a few XDE2 to support it and also set some buys im guessing if you guys wanna dump well dump into my buy wall and take em and stake em

Exactly this coin by design is to take smaller profits over a very long period of time. Youll get paid once per day for the staking and also paid for the promotions. 

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:53:48 AM

if i want to join signature campaign, i need to be a jr. member?
Sorry but, yes you need to be at least a Jr. Member
As long as you post 14 posts each 2 weeks, your
activity will increase by 14 and you will be there
very soon.
This link shows you how to increase and the various Ranks.
You only need 30 to be a Jr. member.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:55:34 AM

My Today's Promo on FB:

Hi Cryptco.

You are really doing a great job in this promo frenzy.  I would love to follow your footsteps.

XDEII remains to be a great coin, the wallet is gorgeous even when other people says that wallet has nothing to do with crypto.  For me it has,  I don't want to make my gorgeous, golden wallet empty. Wink

Jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Exactly this coin by design is to take smaller profits over a very long period of time. Youll get paid once per day for the staking and also paid for the promotions. 
Yes which is great for me earn everyday staking and earn weekly with promo then stake again this coin is definitely not a sell yet you haven't even started with the marketing machine for other coins can't wait to see what's going to happen with xde2.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:16:22 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 05:42:20 PM by vegasguy

Yes which is great for me earn everyday staking and earn weekly with promo then stake again this coin is definitely not a sell yet you haven't even started with the marketing machine for other coins can't wait to see what's going to happen with xde2.

Guys its not what I create. What I create is an empty vehicle, with a road to wealth. I am the bus driver. But YOU create the party, and paint the bus. Its what we all create together here. When the right people come together, THAT is when the magic happens. I am nothing without you guys. If you guys have read my fly thread, Im highly skilled with money, and echonomics, and when I asked for support on the yobit exchange, you guys jumped into action, and because you did that, a small problem is not only fixed, but we are now $3 a coin. So we have something VERY VERY special here. There are so many things we have in place that makes XDEII very very special. It has ALL the markings of a coins that is going to be around for many many years, and will be talked about in Crypto history, and it will pay nice rewards every week. Here they are:

* Fantastic community that does whatever it takes to be successful.  [/li][/list]
    * Near 100,000 page views
    * Flawless working, gorgeous wallet.
    * XDEII is on about every single crypto related page on the web.
    * Legendary OP dev that posts every day.
    * Continued development.
    * All Green on Yobit
    * Strong buy Support on Yobit
    * Strong buy History on Yobit
    * VERY rare coin. Less than 25,000 total and only about 9,000 available to the public. (Community wallet holds 50%)
    * 20% POS , 24 hour min stake. Will inflate VERY VERY slow, and will keep prices high.

Guys in my mind, this is a perfect recipe for the best cryptocoin ever. Its up to YOU. I will continue to push forward for greatness. We are finalizing the details on our next amazing wallet including more advanced coin control, stretchable wallet, super blocks, and much, much more.  Smiley

There are more signals that tell us this coin will be legendary, and those that did not get in will have major regrets.

Now Im even going to tell you how to kill this coin, and what NOT to do:

Now, you are welcome to list 1-2 coins a week on the sell side, thats your profits each week. BUT here how you kill us all, when you list your coins for more than 1 sat!! Please DONT do this. It will end us.

Example of what NOT to do:

Top sell is 309,00 sats. DO NOT LIST YOUR COIN FOR SALE FOR 290,000 SATS!!! BECAUSE THE NEXT SELLER WILL LIST FOR 280,000 SATS, AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT ITS LESS THAN 100,000 SATS, YOU HAVE NOW KILLED THE PRICE OF THE COIN, PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS , AND DONT BE IN A HURRY!!!

If the top sell is 309,000 sats, PLEASE list for 308,999 , just one sat less. This will keep us in the 300,000 sats range for many years.

Look, its easy to see im a born leader, and because you have joined me, I feel I have lead you to greatness. Please continue what we are doing, and PLEASE always list your coins 1 sat less, and keep prices high.\

More advice, and thats what it is. I cant tell you what to do with the 2 coins your allowed to sell each week, but I can give you my advise. NEVER sell to the sell side. Here is why. You sending a message to everyone. In stock trading its called "signals". So when many people sell and its mostly read, potention investors AVOID it, because its "bleeding".

The other side is also true, in stocks, if a potentional investor looks at something they are considering buying and ALL they see is GREEN, then they KNOW they have no choice, and MUST pay the highest price as no one is selling and DEMANDING the highest price. Would you NOT want the highest price possible!?!?!? Keep it ALL GREEN, and force others to pay $3 a coin!!!

This is simply advice to maximize your profits. People will want XDE2 BADLY, and WILL pay $3 a coin, because they MUST, as no one is selling. Your choice.

This is NOT a quick pump and dump like all other crypto junk. This is a vehicle for TRUE wealth that is spread out and enjoyed over years. Its not a rule, but is joining our minds to work as one to enjoy a coin that can pay some good money for many many years. As XDEII grows, and we are following my advice, I can relax it to 4 coins list a week, and then 8 coins list a week list and so on. I need to make sure we are safe, solid and protected. Thats my job is to study the coin and read the signals and advise.  Thank you for reading, please follow my advice, I have lead you to greatness so far, and its just the beginning.

We have an amazing future, lets not mess this up.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
    vegasguy (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile
    December 17, 2016, 06:39:28 PM

My Today's Promo on FB:

Hi Cryptco.

You are really doing a great job in this promo frenzy.  I would love to follow your footsteps.

XDEII remains to be a great coin, the wallet is gorgeous even when other people says that wallet has nothing to do with crypto.  For me it has,  I don't want to make my gorgeous, golden wallet empty. Wink

Jewel

Cyptco is a marketing monster. Im scared his is going to take over XDEII, he is unstoppable Wink

Think Im going to tighten his leash.

Vegas

zef316

Activity: 434
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    December 17, 2016, 08:15:01 PM

Guys its not what I create. What I create is an empty vehicle, with a road to wealth. I am the bus driver. But YOU create the party, and paint the bus. Its what we all create together here. When the right people come together, THAT is when the magic happens. I am nothing without you guys. If you guys have read my fly thread, Im highly skilled with money, and echonomics, and when I asked for support on the yobit exchange, you guys jumped into action, and because you did that, a small problem is not only fixed, but we are now $3 a coin. So we have something VERY VERY special here. There are so many things we have in place that makes XDEII very very special. It has ALL the markings of a coins that is going to be around for many many years, and will be talked about in Crypto history, and it will pay nice rewards every week. Here they are:

* Fantastic community that does whatever it takes to be successful.  [/li][/list]
      * Near 100,000 page views
      * Flawless working, gorgeous wallet.
      * XDEII is on about every single crypto related page on the web.
      * Legendary OP dev that posts every day.
      * Continued development.
      * All Green on Yobit
      * Strong buy Support on Yobit
      * Strong buy History on Yobit
      * VERY rare coin. Less than 25,000 total and only about 9,000 available to the public. (Community wallet holds 50%)
      * 20% POS , 24 hour min stake. Will inflate VERY VERY slow, and will keep prices high.

Guys in my mind, this is a perfect recipe for the best cryptocoin ever. Its up to YOU. I will continue to push forward for greatness. We are finalizing the details on our next amazing wallet including more advanced coin control, stretchable wallet, super blocks, and much, much more.  Smiley

There are more signals that tell us this coin will be legendary, and those that did not get in will have major regrets.

Now Im even going to tell you how to kill this coin, and what NOT to do:

Now, you are welcome to list 1-2 coins a week on the sell side, thats your profits each week. BUT here how you kill us all, when you list your coins for more than 1 sat!! Please DONT do this. It will end us.

Example of what NOT to do:

Top sell is 309,00 sats. DO NOT LIST YOUR COIN FOR SALE FOR 290,000 SATS!!! BECAUSE THE NEXT SELLER WILL LIST FOR 280,000 SATS, AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT ITS LESS THAN 100,000 SATS, YOU HAVE NOW KILLED THE PRICE OF THE COIN, PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS , AND DONT BE IN A HURRY!!!

If the top sell is 309,000 sats, PLEASE list for 308,999 , just one sat less. This will keep us in the 300,000 sats range for many years.

Look, its easy to see im a born leader, and because you have joined me, I feel I have lead you to greatness. Please continue what we are doing, and PLEASE always list your coins 1 sat less, and keep prices high.\

More advice, and thats what it is. I cant tell you what to do with the 2 coins your allowed to sell each week, but I can give you my advise. NEVER sell to the sell side. Here is why. You sending a message to everyone. In stock trading its called "signals". So when many people sell and its mostly read, potention investors AVOID it, because its "bleeding".

The other side is also true, in stocks, if a potentional investor looks at something they are considering buying and ALL they see is GREEN, then they KNOW they have no choice, and MUST pay the highest price as no one is selling and DEMANDING the highest price. Would you NOT want the highest price possible!?!?!? Keep it ALL GREEN, and force others to pay $3 a coin!!!

This is simply advice to maximize your profits. People will want XDE2 BADLY, and WILL pay $3 a coin, because they MUST, as no one is selling. Your choice.

This is NOT a quick pump and dump like all other crypto junk. This is a vehicle for TRUE wealth that is spread out and enjoyed over years. Its not a rule, but is joining our minds to work as one to enjoy a coin that can pay some good money for many many years. As XDEII grows, and we are following my advice, I can relax it to 4 coins list a week, and then 8 coins list a week list and so on. I need to make sure we are safe, solid and protected. Thats my job is to study the coin and read the signals and advise.  Thank you for reading, please follow my advice, I have lead you to greatness so far, and its just the beginning.

We have an amazing future, lets not mess this up.

Vegas

Well thank you Vegas I think you have explained much in detail and those persons who are selling there coins at low can understand now that what they are doing with this lovely coin and they are doing bad with this. They have to understand that If the price will go high then what they will do as they have no coin at that time.
      Cryptco

View Profile WWW
      December 17, 2016, 09:47:13 PM

My Today's Promo on FB:

Hi Cryptco.

Jewel

Cyptco is a marketing monster. Im scared his is going to take over XDEII, he is unstoppable Wink

Think Im going to tighten his leash.

Vegas

Thank you, Jewel
      Thank you, Vegas,
      I really appreciate it.

WE
      are the marketing monster - all together Wink
      Cryptco

View Profile WWW
      December 17, 2016, 10:19:56 PM

Get FREE BTC/XDE2 !!
       & Post your BTC Address AND XDE2 Address first and I will send you 0.00100000 BTC and 0.1 XDE2!! Be fast!!

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
      December 17, 2016, 11:06:11 PM
      Last edit: December 18, 2016, 11:10:39 AM by Cryptco

I have assigned Jewelettes and Woody20285 to Moderators on our Facebook XDEII Page  
      https://www.facebook.com/XDE2-350945738589587/

Vegas, if you have FB - I could add you as Admin.

Moderators
      Moderators can send messages as the Page, respond to and delete comments on the Page, create ads, see which admin created a post or comment, view insights and respond to Instagram comments from the Page.

Woody20285
      Legendary

Activity: 1218
      Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
      December 18, 2016, 03:02:45 AM

Remember:

1 Day left this week to post marketing rewards.

Also, Do a name claim on the PressTab Explorer. Vegas is requiring
              this due to the ease of seeing address coin decreases/sales in this explorer.
              One of the rules of continued participation in the rewards is not selling more than 2
              coins per week. If you accidentally moved your coins to a 2nd address in your wallet,
              just move them back to the claimed address. If you need help on how to do this, PM me.

Names not claimed on this explorer will be temporarily on hold.
      nwfella
      Legendary

Activity: 1582
      Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
      December 18, 2016, 01:21:39 PM

Too late to hop on board this coin?  Just read the OP and can't believe I didn't catch it sooner.  Like the idea and already sent FB group join request.

Any github source available for this puppy?

Downloading the chain now.  (*assuming I get any peer's that is :/)

XDE2: xVJpvvdoEgM7PR1kSeSSoX9paMNaJbLBuF

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
      vegasguy (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile
      December 18, 2016, 04:03:43 PM
      Last edit: December 18, 2016, 04:34:28 PM by vegasguy

Guys last few hours to promote this week.

REMINDER: PLEASE RECLAIM YOUR NAME ON PRESSTAB EXPLORER. Sorry to have to ask you to name claim again, "Ill say thank you" to those that do before 5pm PST today when I do rewards on Tuesday.  Clear instructions with pics are on the OP.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile
      December 18, 2016, 04:16:16 PM

Too late to hop on board this coin?  Just read the OP and can't believe I didn't catch it sooner.  Like the idea and already sent FB group join request.

Any github source available for this puppy?

Downloading the chain now.  (*assuming I get any peer's that is :/)

XDE2: xVJpvvdoEgM7PR1kSeSSoX9paMNaJbLBuF

Welcome. The OP is VERY detailed. Please read it carefully to fully understand how to get the max rewards, as there are so many ways, including promotions, referring friends, holding coins and not selling, and signatures and much much more!!!

The git link is on the OP.

Your a legendary member. MAKE SURE you do the sig.. Thats 5 coins a week at $3 a coin, just to add XDE2 to your sig, and thats it. Pays you every week!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile
      December 18, 2016, 04:23:11 PM
      Last edit: November 13, 2017, 05:09:31 AM by vegasguy

Hello here is my tweets this week. Make sure you send me the last week payment , you didn't send it . (13 XDE2)

My error for missing your payment, been working on our next wallet release. Sent with interest Wink

Date: 12/18/2016 08:06
      To: sulendra12 for promotional rewards xSy4hUfA42PjBGQeEx9HGiisBt2phggX4S
      Debit: -16.00 XDE2
      Transaction fee: -0.00000002 XDE2
      Net amount: -16.00000002 XDE2
      Transaction ID: 9d8790f65cf8fc880c108167b826952489b3ce58956388c61f549a34d6c125ea

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile
      December 18, 2016, 04:53:06 PM

As our concept of the "Massive marketing machine" is a MASSIVE successes, In January, we will begin offering our services to other coins. This is a win win situation. Other coin devs will come here first and see it in action. They will also see the results of a VERY positive thread. They will see that we are $3 a coin stable. This is another reason we need to keep our price high. When other coin devs are thinking about hiring us for a massive promotion for a week or two, they will be forced to buy XDE2 , thus raising the price. The supply is VERY low, so the price will skyrocket FAST!!! I will set the price for the dev looking to hire us in USD , so it does not hurt them to pay $5 a coin in XDE2, AND it will greatly help us. Then Ill slowly relax the selling rule to 3-4 coins as more demand is created by the devs wanting our massive marketing power. So this will be a MAJOR event in the next few weeks that will bring massive money and even MORE exposure to XDE2, and more coin devs will want us, and we only accept XDE2. Until then we are on course. Keep doing what we are doing, we are ledgendary, and one of a kind, as no other coin has created this, and WE DID, and its a MASSIVE success!!!

Im working on our next release now, most of it will be structural changes, such as fully stretchable wallet, a smarter coin control, and Im looking to add a box with current USD price (not sure on this yet).

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 160 »
        Print  

Jump to: