Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:39:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:29:12 PM

I really pity people who dump. They obviously have very low selfesteem and don't believe they are worth being greatly rewarded. They are also ungrateful and can't be patient. They eat their pizza this week whilst I wait for 2 weeks time and get 3 pizzas. These people will never be rich and have the mentality of a poor person and will be poor forever. I pity them.

They even are rewarded 3 XDE2 per week to just hold and save so the investment increases but so you get coins and 20% pos and they won't wait ? What total and complete idiots I think you should stop giving XDE2 to these kind of people they do not help and are not needed.
keep your cool man, on the other side, we must thanked them because due to their initiative to dump the price we can now buy more cheaper XDE2 that we can stake and hold and we can just wait cause the price will surely go up these coming days.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:12:38 AM

I really pity people who dump. They obviously have very low selfesteem and don't believe they are worth being greatly rewarded. They are also ungrateful and can't be patient. They eat their pizza this week whilst I wait for 2 weeks time and get 3 pizzas. These people will never be rich and have the mentality of a poor person and will be poor forever. I pity them.

They even are rewarded 3 XDE2 per week to just hold and save so the investment increases but so you get coins and 20% pos and they won't wait ? What total and complete idiots I think you should stop giving XDE2 to these kind of people they do not help and are not needed.

You said it perfectly!!! The problem is this:

The Crypto mentality is "get rich quick". The reality is there is no get rich quick. There is get rich over time with patience. So look at this as a way throttling the money supply. The WORST thing I could do right now is continue to release more XDE2 to be dumped. When the true supporters of XDE2 buy back the price and hold, they will gain the most. We are a MASSIVE team, so it shouldnt be hard to buy a coin or two a day. But more than that, lets not find ourselves in this position again. Woody will tell you, that we have already banned 6 users for moving more than 2 coins per week. This is the purpose of the name claim, so we can check who the dumpers are, and ban them. So the promotions are not over, its who we are, its what we do, and we just need to keep a close eye on the price, and if it starts to slide, then lets join together and buy it up.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 12:47:15 AM

I really love the logo and that spinning coin in the Ann . You can see effort has been out in.
Good going and I am finally a full member so I can now promote ^^

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:02:30 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 01:16:20 AM by Woody20285

I really love the logo and that spinning coin in the Ann . You can see effort has been out in.

Welcome Lauren. Great to have you with us. If you have not done so yet,
please do your name claim. Then, PM me your address as often it does not
show up if you have no coins in your wallet.You can start posting right away
and qualify for rewards. The name claim is necessary before receiving actually
the rewards.

EDIT: Actually, 24 hours left and then, a temp. hold on promotions.
         See Vegas posts above and below this one.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:07:22 AM

Welcome. Promoting is on hold for a short time, until our price has returned.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:19:56 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 04:45:45 AM by vegasguy

Guys im going to explain part of the reason why we have low prices.

Elgimpo sent a pm to woody 2 days ago and said "watch what happens next" or a similar comment. So I knew there was going to be an attack on XDE2. Usually he tries to attack the price. So most likely he has participated with us for a few weeks under a different name, and has now listed his coins VERY low. So when we calculate the payouts and check wallet balances , it will be easy to see, and we will ban him. For now enjoy the low prices, and work with me to move them UP. We need to join together as we always have and each buy a couple of coins a day to move the price back were it should be, and that is 200k.

I have already started buying back the price.Show your support for XDE2, and lets get our price where it belongs. Elgimpo wont be bothering us again. I have "our shields up", and that makes it impossible for him to post here  Smiley If he sends his cohorts, Ill ban them too. Ill just keep adding to the list. We have a right to work and earn, without being bothered by trolls, and I will keep it a peaceful enviroment for us, so we can focus on our next goal.

Vegas  

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:34:22 AM

If there are buys, Vegas is accused of scamming by pushing prices up. If there are sells, he is accused of scamming. It can't be both.
So... I guess Vegas is scamming by supporting the coin, paying people the price they want and providing liquidity.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:37:59 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 05:02:19 AM by vegasguy

Well, I dont give Elgimpo too much of my time. He is the only person that dislikes me among tens of thousands of crypto users, so I dont give that too much weight. He is still sore that a year ago, I strongly suggested he trade in his XDE for XDE2, and he swore XDE2 would go no where. He is steaming mad at the success of XDE2. Now he sees we are a monster that is too big for him to take down. He lost a small fortune because he refused to swap his XDE.  More than that, I dont think anyone in crypto history has given away more money than Woody and I. We give both our time and money to those that support us. That is proof in itself that we are good people.

Vegas

VerdeRiver

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:02:52 AM

He is the only person that dislikes me among tens of thousands of crypto users

Are you really claiming you dont have any other enemies in crypto?
That is not even remotely close to true.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 02:52:37 PM

Well, I dont give Elgimpo too much of my time. He is the only person that dislikes me among tens of thousands of crypto users, so I dont give that too much weight. He is still sore that a year ago, I strongly suggested he trade in his XDE for XDE2, and he swore XDE2 would go no where. He is steaming mad at the success of XDE2. Now he sees we are a monster that is too big for him to take down. He lost a small fortune because he refused to swap his XDE.  More than that, I dont think anyone in crypto history has given away more money than Woody and I. We give both our time and money to those that support us. That is proof in itself that we are good people.

Vegas

Wow.... There are a fair amount of idiots around here but that guy.... eh..... What do you even say to that ? No words. No facepalm. But anyway....

*shhhh* what is that I hear in the distance ? It's coming closer. That is the sound of the XDE2 beast awakening with his mighty warcry !

Ok well..... This is actually what really has happened.

First thank you very much to this guy that doesn't like you he has helped lower the price at an early stage so us early birds can take even further advantage. I could kiss him. Though I do not have much extra cash so but I can at least admit this. Even if I do not buy very much but I hold then my XDE2 brothers and sisters can take advantage of the great price right now. Let us hope he "attacks" again.

Vegas you are pissing people off.... That means you standing up for something ! xD
You are making them angry, that means you doing it right. A hater only hates what they cannot be or else they would not hate at all. #Truthhurts xP

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:53:10 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 05:04:58 PM by vegasguy

Guys thanks for your support and understanding. Woody and I have poured enormous amounts of hours into this project, AND we still do! Our golden wallet alone was hundreds of man hours to create. Every attention to the smallest pixel. I became obsessed with it. I still can notice 3 small pixels that dont look right..LOL . Im a perfectionist. Its who I am. I have extremely high integrity. In the world I live in, you work , you get paid. The controversy that surrounded XDE2 about a year ago had to do with the fact that Woody and I and 2 more of the team premined 53 coins each. We also had high POS wallets that staked higher than everyone else. I didnt see it as a problem, as our work continued every single day, and every single day we got paid. I knew in my heart, that I was going to give XDE2 my best , every single day, so I was perfectly ok with getting paid every day. Users like Elgimpo carried hate for me because I think he thought that I was going to create some crap coin, and dump the premine. How wrong he was. Then there was the issue of the Golden Eagles community wallet. Im still not sure to this day what his issue was with that as the address was publicly posted on the OP by me, so anyone can check it, and the address has NEVER changed for over a year, and never will. I think Elgimpo thought that I was going to steal funds out of the wallet. How Ironic it is, that the funds from the community wallet went to the USERS Wink He never saw that coming.  I never knew that Elgimpo was watching the community wallet every day for a year straight waiting for me to "slip" until about a week ago when he saw me sending funds from the community wallet to myself. What he missed was me sending the money back to the community wallet. As I had explained that on the Tuesday the community wallet was staking, and I could not make payments out of it as the balance was being staked, so I sent the funds out of my personal wallet , then reimbursed myself. THEN a few days later Elgimpo comes along and accuses me of theft. Problem was both transactions had already taken place Smiley So, Im actually glad that elgimpo is watching over the community wallet. It does not bother me in the least. Ive NEVER stolen, and never will. That would undermine everything that XDE2 is about. Its truly sad that someone carries so much hate and anger in their heart. His hate is about him. Ive read all of his previous posts and all of his hate and rage is pointed towards different people. Sad, really. With all the terrible things he has said about me, I carry no hate or negative feelings towards him. I wish him well. The good news is, Woody and I are as honest as it gets. If we were not, Elgimpo would spew his words of hate all over the internet, and he has not, because he cant.   We do the work, not for the money but because we love the work, and we have a great team here, that brings us happiness. Simple as that.

So "someone" read what I wrote about raising the price and is intentionally trying to crash the price by placing VERY cheap XDE2 sells.

Enjoy the very cheap XDE2 (less than 100k!!!). LOL.  http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC

Wink

Vegas    

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:34:11 PM

Moving on. Ive updated the OP to include:

Latest wallet 1.8.0.1
Latest source.
Link to XDE2 Twitter and Facebook page.

Vegas

zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:37:43 PM

Guys thanks for your support and understanding. Woody and I have poured enormous amounts of hours into this project, AND we still do! Our golden wallet alone was hundreds of man hours to create. Every attention to the smallest pixel. I became obsessed with it. I still can notice 3 small pixels that dont look right..LOL . Im a perfectionist. Its who I am. I have extremely high integrity. In the world I live in, you work , you get paid. The controversy that surrounded XDE2 about a year ago had to do with the fact that Woody and I and 2 more of the team premined 53 coins each. We also had high POS wallets that staked higher than everyone else. I didnt see it as a problem, as our work continued every single day, and every single day we got paid. I knew in my heart, that I was going to give XDE2 my best , every single day, so I was perfectly ok with getting paid every day. Users like Elgimpo carried hate for me because I think he thought that I was going to create some crap coin, and dump the premine. How wrong he was. Then there was the issue of the Golden Eagles community wallet. Im still not sure to this day what his issue was with that as the address was publicly posted on the OP by me, so anyone can check it, and the address has NEVER changed for over a year, and never will. I think Elgimpo thought that I was going to steal funds out of the wallet. How Ironic it is, that the funds from the community wallet went to the USERS Wink He never saw that coming.  I never knew that Elgimpo was watching the community wallet every day for a year straight waiting for me to "slip" until about a week ago when he saw me sending funds from the community wallet to myself. What he missed was me sending the money back to the community wallet. As I had explained that on the Tuesday the community wallet was staking, and I could not make payments out of it as the balance was being staked, so I sent the funds out of my personal wallet , then reimbursed myself. THEN a few days later Elgimpo comes along and accuses me of theft. Problem was both transactions had already taken place Smiley So, Im actually glad that elgimpo is watching over the community wallet. It does not bother me in the least. Ive NEVER stolen, and never will. That would undermine everything that XDE2 is about. Its truly sad that someone carries so much hate and anger in their heart. His hate is about him. Ive read all of his previous posts and all of his hate and rage is pointed towards different people. Sad, really. With all the terrible things he has said about me, I carry no hate or negative feelings towards him. I wish him well. The good news is, Woody and I are as honest as it gets. If we were not, Elgimpo would spew his words of hate all over the internet, and he has not, because he cant.   We do the work, not for the money but because we love the work, and we have a great team here, that brings us happiness. Simple as that.

So "someone" read what I wrote about raising the price and is intentionally trying to crash the price by placing VERY cheap XDE2 sells.

Enjoy the very cheap XDE2 (less than 100k!!!). LOL.  http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC

Wink

Vegas    

I will fully support XDE2 and the team as well. I don know who is that stupid person who is selling cheap coins, I think vegas there are much enemies of you who are trying to let this coin down. Woody and you are doing great man. GOD bless you, Woody and XDE2 as well. Today price touched higher side and i hope that this will go more higher again.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:59:09 PM

Agreed. When I entered crypto, I did things my own way. Different than anything anyone had seen before. There was those that did not understand it, and disapproved of it. I wanted to make sure that EVERYONE made a nice profit by all working together as one. XDE2 is also different as it is a 5-7 year project, which defies all the laws of "get rich quick" pump and dump coins. In the early days of XDE2, I couldnt even explain it to anyone, so I was simply labelled a scammer. I have done things differently and taken the hard road, but it was clear that if crypto was to survive, there needed to be honesty and integrity. I think in the near future, we , the XDE2 team will be a shining example of how crypto is done, with honesty, integrity, hard work,  and passion. Today, there is nothing to explain, its all clear.

Vegas

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 08:55:24 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 11:40:42 PM by logictense

He is the only person that dislikes me among tens of thousands of crypto users

Are you really claiming you dont have any other enemies in crypto?
That is not even remotely close to true.

His daddy is the only enemy of him. This guy always tells u he pays his bills and appreciates the worlds harmony around him, but when it comes to attending a museum or theater, he starts acting weird and can physically harm himself, unless there are adults around him who can land a punch on him or put his head in a headlock.

cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:20:06 PM

i loke the fact that you going to hold the coin Smiley good work
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:44:46 PM

I did see a couple of those gimpo posts and while you may not like it, I didnt see anything that was made up or trolling just for the sake of it.
Pretty hard to make a judgement call on it when they get deleted from the thread, including your own replies. Then you post your own version of what it was all about.

If there was nothing in the posts, why delete them? Knowing fairly well how you operate, you like nothing more than publicly proving a troll wrong right?
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:20:26 AM

Last Posts for this week done.
Posts on hold for next week until Vegas gives the word to re-start.
Totals are being tabulated and will be posted by tomorrow.
Thank you everyone.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:58:15 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 04:09:56 AM by Woody20285

Posts by Person By Date
Here is the summary of posts.
PM me if you think I missed anything.

Thank you!
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:02:35 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 04:22:52 AM by Woody20285

Rewards Totals Image
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 1/15/2017 are completed.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are included in the totals.
Rewards will be paid on Tuesday as usual.

Thank You!
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: