Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:17:03 AM

XDE2 going down. It seems that the promotion strategy with minimum 100XDE2 on wallet not much impact on the strengthening of values
I am not sure that is "mention 1000+ twitter account" tactics good because tweet like https://twitter.com/CryptCo_/status/821030370594451457 I have not seen anywhere on my tw account

p.s. added your promotion here I hope it will help: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771802.0

Thank you for adding the XDE2 promotion to your thread.
You help and suggestions are appreciated.

No problem.
interesting to me is the idea and the concept of XDE2 coin. I have a few ideas how could it be improved. these days I'll have some free time and I'll make a proposal
regards
Thank you. We are always looking for new ideas.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:29:25 AM

Somehow today I got off on my own fork.
But, Deleted the roaming including the .conf file
(but not wallet.dat) and used Vegas' bootstrap and
I am back in business. Only had to close the wallet
2 times when it got stuck.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 02:46:50 AM

my wallet show Block 206949

and i can't install the Wallet VERSION 1.8.0.1,i think mypc detect every time a virus when i want to run the exe.data

You MUST install 1.8.01 or your wallet will fork, if you have not already. You may have to make an exception in your virus software for this exe. Ill run it through virus total in a bit.

Vegas

I am still running 1.8.0 and it is staking and running fine. Why is it still ok for me ?

What are the current promotions I must do now ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:54:20 AM

XDE2 went down -70% it will be hard to get up again i deposited on yobit january 27 but up until now it does not show in my account withdrawal is active but depositing is not.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:34:05 AM

my wallet show Block 206949

and i can't install the Wallet VERSION 1.8.0.1,i think mypc detect every time a virus when i want to run the exe.data
You MUST install 1.8.01 or your wallet will fork, if you have not already. You may have to make an exception in your virus software for this exe. Ill run it through virus total in a bit.
Vegas
I am still running 1.8.0 and it is staking and running fine. Why is it still ok for me ?
What are the current promotions I must do now ?
If you are not updated, you can be on a fork. That happened to me. See Vegas Post #2477 on Page 124.
It has directions and a file to make sure you are on the right chain. I did it and the only problem w, I had to close and reopen my wallet 2 or 3 times when it got stuck. Otherwise very smooth update.

Concerning the promotions. Currently you need 100. PM Vegas but, Yobit was not processing the last time I checked. Maybe you can buy the small amount you need from the community wallet. In 2 weeks or less, you can earn more than you buy to qualify, cutting your cost in 1/2.  Then, Vegas can use the funds to buy back into the community wallet. See if he will do it???
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:43:36 AM

XDE2 went down -70% it will be hard to get up again i deposited on Yobit January 27 but up until now it does not show in my account withdrawal is active but depositing is not.
Well, I am not sure  if you have a question. It sounds like you are saying you sent coins to sell but, someone sold before you and dropped the price. You can sell or wait for the price to recover??? This coin is over 1 year old and not a 3 month pump and dump. The price will recover. Almost 400 coins got dumped, so yep, that will drop the price. Sell yours and it will go lower before it moves up. For every seller, there has to be a buyer for a trade to take place.
AttorneyBitcoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:17:47 AM

XDE2 went down -70% it will be hard to get up again i deposited on Yobit January 27 but up until now it does not show in my account withdrawal is active but depositing is not.
Well, I am not sure  if you have a question. It sounds like you are saying you sent coins to sell but, someone sold before you and dropped the price. You can sell or wait for the price to recover??? This coin is over 1 year old and not a 3 month pump and dump. The price will recover. Almost 400 coins got dumped, so yep, that will drop the price. Sell yours and it will go lower before it moves up. For every seller, there has to be a buyer for a trade to take place.

I understand his frustration. The same thing is happening to me. I do not treat this as a pump and dump. I don't pump and dump any coin, but without a trading exchange that works for XDE2, yes, the price is going to go down. I own coins, I earned the coins, I can buy and sell the coin without anyone's permission and certainly don't need a lecture about what to do with my own coins. I do understand that dumping a lot of coins will drop the price and am sensitive to that. It is against an investors best interest to dump a lot of coins at once and frankly, not respectful to other owners of the coin.

Having said that, there has been no ability to transfer XDE2 to an active exchange in many days and that is not acceptable.

I have suggested looking into a different exchange so if anyone is on board with that, please voice your opinion.

Respectfully:

George D. Greenberg, Esq.
www.attorneybitcoin.com
AttorneyBitcoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:26:15 AM

I understand his frustration. The same thing is happening to me. I do not treat this as a pump and dump. I don't pump and dump any coin, but without a trading exchange that works for XDE2, yes, the price is going to go down. I own coins, I earned the coins, I can buy and sell the coin without anyone's permission and certainly don't need a lecture about what to do with my own coins. I do understand that dumping a lot of coins will drop the price and am sensitive to that. It is against an investors best interest to dump a lot of coins at once and frankly, not respectful to other owners of the coin.

Having said that, there has been no ability to transfer XDE2 to an active exchange in many days and that is not acceptable.

I have suggested looking into a different exchange so if anyone is on board with that, please voice your opinion.

Respectfully:

www.attorneybitcoin.com

And yes, I am on the current version and I have also owned this coin since it started, as an investor.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

No its not that. the coins did not arrive on my yobit account i can see it in the blockchain, considering that yobit is not responding to any message i think the coin is lost.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:49:46 AM

the price is dropping, when will we see the old price of xde2....

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:10:21 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 10:24:07 PM by Woody20285

Well, I am not sure  if you have a question. It sounds like you are saying you sent coins to sell but, someone sold before you and dropped the price. You can sell or wait for the price to recover??? This coin is over 1 year old and not a 3 month pump and dump. The price will recover. Almost 400 coins got dumped, so yep, that will drop the price. Sell yours and it will go lower before it moves up. For every seller, there has to be a buyer for a trade to take place.

Respectfully:

www.attorneybitcoin.com

And yes, I am on the current version and I have also owned this coin since it started, as an investor.
No lecture or offense intended.. i personally have a hard time being sympathetic to a complaint of price drops by people selling.

More sellers = price drop. I agree the exchange needs to work. And... Anyone can sell their coins anytime. Kind of silly to be selling and expect prices to rise.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:12:58 PM

the price is dropping, when will we see the old price of xde2....
When the exchange is working and people are buying.
StallionMosquito

Activity: 490
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:08:20 PM

Can someone talk with yobit to update their wallet so out transactions may upgrade there and we can trade with our coins as well. This is taking much time as transaction are pending since long.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:39:20 PM

Can someone talk with yobit to update their wallet so out transactions may upgrade there and we can trade with our coins as well. This is taking much time as transaction are pending since long.
Vegas has been communicating regularly with them.
I know he wanted to stay with one exchange the 1st 2 years,
but, if we cannot get operational there, we may need to add
another exchange sooner. Let's wait to hear from Vegas.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:56:51 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 07:21:10 PM by Woody20285

Marketing for the week ending 2/5 is completed.
Thanks to those who participated.

Those wishing to participate but are short the required 100 XDE2,
I just checked and withdrawals at Yobit are active. Buy what you need
and dollar cost average the cost lower by earning marketing coins each week.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:35:06 PM

At January 18, 2017 I wanted to participated XDE2 Campaign, but it seems the rules have changed (it takes 100 XDE2) and I haven't had that much. So I would like to cancel the campaign.
Thanks!
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:19:41 PM

At January 18, 2017 I wanted to participated XDE2 Campaign, but it seems the rules have changed (it takes 100 XDE2) and I haven't had that much. So I would like to cancel the campaign.
Thanks!
Hi James, Participation is always voluntary. No need for the notice (but, TY).
We expect the 100 XDE2 requirement to be dropped in the future so, please
check back from time to time.
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

Thanks!
Hi James, Participation is always voluntary. No need for the notice (but, TY).
We expect the 100 XDE2 requirement to be dropped in the future so, please
check back from time to time.

I just want to ask you sir, is the payout will be increased in future as you have limit the participation with the holding of minimum of 100 XDE2.
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 10:14:40 PM

Hi Guys, its just an idea: maybe we should consider to switch temporarily to ROM (Rise Only Market) on Yobit.net and increase the Sell limits in ROM after some time.

Price ONLY goes up, and NEVER can go down. Sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell. For example, https://yobit.net/en/trade/YOVI/BTC

What do you think?
~CryptCo
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

Hi Guys, its just an idea: maybe we should consider to switch temporarily to ROM (Rise Only Market) on Yobit.net and increase the Sell limits in ROM after some time.

Price ONLY goes up, and NEVER can go down. Sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell. For example, https://yobit.net/en/trade/YOVI/BTC

What do you think?
~CryptCo

There are two ROMs there already. No need for another one.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: