Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:07:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:55:02 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 11:09:41 AM by TomVelvetPaws

Thank you dumpers for ruining XDE2 and making it a piece of crap. from 300k to 30k and now I need to have 100 just to do promo work. So I have lost out on so much XDE2.

Oh well good luck for your project but I am afraid I am out. I do not like that I need 100 min XDE2 sorry.
I regret selling when it was at 300k I could have bought so many more back made money and had over 200XDE2.

R.I.P

It happens my friend chin up man dont give up.We all make mistakes.It will rebound im sure of it,dont sell off enough ever of any coin to effect the price.I said fu** it all back in 2014 when I got ripped Vegasguy knows the story.Anyways I regret it now.I didnt completely get out of crypto just this site and most of crypto only talking to friends that I knew and trusted if I didnt talk to them much I followed them on their journeys and kept up with what they were doing always in the background.I also tried to help noobs to not make the mistakes I have.

PS This is a great place but the waters are full of sharks one has to be careful.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:26:47 PM

guys someone dumping fly, and we are days away from release of "yobit pump alert". They are selling at 37,000 and buy orders as low as 27,000 sats!! Buy now, and sell on the high!!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 01:15:21 AM

Is there still rules about minimum 100XDE2 in the wallet for participate?

My posts:

-snip

very good work! but unfortunately you have very few followers. try to find more followers in order to your tweets saw more people. it will be better for the project...

I've already talked about this, but It seems that we did not understand. I am not sure how much tw campaign like this is effective, also tweet who's begin like @s_BITCOIN_s $FLY provides an investmen.. going only on notifications to @s_BITCOIN_s not on his line where they can see it with him followers. Better to try with dot before tw name, like .@s_BITCOIN_s
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:06:42 AM

It appears block explorer http://chain.blockpioneers.info/xde2/explorer.php is stuck at 2017-02-12 03:31 AM UTC. And http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/chain.php is offline at the moment.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:38:30 AM

I've already talked about this, but It seems that we did not understand. I am not sure how much tw campaign like this is effective, also tweet who's begin like @s_BITCOIN_s $FLY provides an investmen.. going only on notifications to @s_BITCOIN_s not on his line where they can see it with him followers. Better to try with dot before tw name, like .@s_BITCOIN_s
Thank you for making your point more clear. Understood.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:14:33 PM

Rewards Totals Image
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 02/26/2017 are below.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals. Rewards will be paid on Tuesday as usual.

Thank You!
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

Here are the Reward totals for the Week ending 2/26
Thank you for your continued efforts.If I missed anything, please PM me.
Thank you.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 11:39:50 PM

Yesterday i try to withdraw 5 XDE2 from Yobit, but seems that this coin dissapear. I have no this coin on Yobit, and not in my wallet
In my wallet current block is 228859. Is it okay blocks count?
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:08:46 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 07:37:09 PM by Woody20285

Yesterday i try to withdraw 5 XDE2 from Yobit, but seems that this coin dissappear. I have no this coin on Yobit, and not in my wallet
In my wallet current block is 228859. Is it okay blocks count?
Looks like you are on the correct block count.
check for the transaction here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/tx.php
If you do not find the transaction detail in the explorer, contact Yobit support.
MrBitter

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

hey,
I have a question,  wallet my XDE2 Balance is 94 but here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php it's 71 i'd like to know what are the possible reasons for that?

thanks you
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:22:25 PM

hey,
I have a question,  wallet my XDE2 Balance is 94 but here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php it's 71 i'd like to know what are the possible reasons for that?
thanks you

Hi - Great question. Without more detail it is difficult to know for sure. Checking the block explorer, You can see the drop from 94 to 70. If your wallet still contains the 94, my best guess is that 70+ are in the claimed address and, the balance are in a different random address in your wallet - most coins work this way on returned change. Versions 1.8.0.1 and prior requires you to enter your claimed address in the "Custom Change Address" box to have coins definitely returned to the specified claimed address. The next update will automatically return the change to the sending address.

To check this, use coin control feature. It shows the size of the inputs and, what addresses they are in. Just check the box beside the coins in the non-claimed address and sent them to your claimed address. It is important to have the private keys for each address. If you have coins in a random address without knowing, and if your wallet was corrupted, and if all backups would not work then, the only way to get your coins is to import private key for each address that has coins. Problem is: if coins are in addresses you do not know about, then, you will not have the private keys for those addresses.

I had that happen in a different coin - wallet corrupted, backups would not work - fortunately I had all of the private keys.

If you send or combine blocks (send to yourself), the wallet could take a block of 10 coins, send the 2 and return the balance to you but, in a random address.

For those that do not already know, coin control allows you to see the size of the input blocks (piles of coins).
you can then select which piles to combine - generally bigger blocks stake faster.

Sorry for the length of this post but, it is important info for those unfamiliar with "Coin Control
To set up coin control so you can see exactly where your coins are:
1. Go to "settings" and click "options". Then, click "display" and check the box "display coin control features".
Then, click apply & OK.

2. Next go to Send. At the top you will now see a box called "Inputs" - click it and you will see what addresses your
coins are in. Most likely, you accidentally sent your returned change to a random address within the wallet instead of
claimed address.There are tons of addresses that come with the wallet and are hidden.

3. Whenever you send any coins, check the custom coin address box shown on the send coins page. Copy and paste your
claimed address into this box - that way unsent coins will be returned to the claimed address. (Versions after 1.8.0.1 will automatically return change to the sending address).

4. To get the coins all back into the claimed address, go into inputs and check the boxes of the other addresses and click OK. (Or, click the box at the top "select all"). Note: when you move your mouse to the left of the check box on the lines that show the totals, a green arrow will light up.

Clicking the arrow shows all of the blocks in an address. (or double click the total shown). Now send your coins to the claimed address in your wallet.

Say you start with 16 coins. When you get a stake, the wallet splits the coins to 2 piles (blocks) of 8 plus the small stake.
Eventually the blocks are too small to stake in a reasonable amount of time or, really small blocks may never stake.

Most people would go to the inputs area & check all of the small  blocks under the size of 1  and then, send them to yourself
(the claimed address) creating 1 or more larger blocks again.. Just make sure you follow #4 when you make small blocks into  large ones so you end up with them in the claimed address.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:45:06 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 11:18:52 PM by BTC-BTC-BTC

hey,
I have a question,  wallet my XDE2 Balance is 94 but here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php it's 71 i'd like to know what are the possible reasons for that?

thanks you

Just give it a little more time. The richlist is delay and it will catch up sometime tomorrow.  
sayyedraza

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

Due to this promotion XDE II falling SELL 0.00024289  Huh WTF
i lost btc due to this
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:42:28 AM

Due to this promotion XDE II falling SELL 0.00024289  Huh WTF
i lost btc due to this

You dont have to worry. Here is why:

We had some dumpers from when we did not have a minimum of 100 XDE2 to participate. So people just dumped their coins. The price is already back to 45,000 sats and climbing. So the best thing to do is to hold and stake, and participate in the promotions. XDE2 will be around for years. I added value to fly with an awesome piece of software. That took me 18 months. Fly is 15 months old. So it is next. the price only matters when you SELL, so DONT sell at these prices. The dumping will stop as there are a mere 35,000 total coin. The community wallet has about 13,000 and I personally hold 8,000 xde2, and you can look at my wallet and I dont ever sell. So if you look at it.

35,000 total
-13,000 community wallet
- 8,000 Vegas wallet

Leaves only 14,000 to the public (Not including Woodys wallet). This is hardly anything in crypto.

So my point is, there is not enough coins to dump for any length of time. My advice while they are dumping, BUY!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:49:45 AM

Guys I have not forgot payments. I was at my data center all day installing servers for my upcoming release of "Yobit pump alert". Will get payments out in a few hours.

Vegas

zef316

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:18:57 PM

Guys I have not forgot payments. I was at my data center all day installing servers for my upcoming release of "Yobit pump alert". Will get payments out in a few hours.

Vegas

No matter boss, we can wait and good luck for your coming software release, I am in the list as you told me to give me that copy Smiley thanks
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

Vegas

No matter boss, we can wait and good luck for your coming software release, I am in the list as you told me to give me that copy Smiley thanks

Ok everyone paid. Thank you to all that participated.

Vegas

MrBitter

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:56:38 PM

hey,
thanks you

Hi - Great question. Without more detail it is difficult to know for sure. Checking the block explorer, You can see the drop from 94 to 70. If your wallet still contains the 94, my best guess is that 70+ are in the claimed address and, the balance are in a different random address in your wallet - most coins work this way on returned change. Versions 1.8.0.1 and prior requires you to enter your claimed address in the "Custom Change Address" box to have coins definitely returned to the specified claimed address. The next update will automatically return the change to the sending address.

To check this, use coin control feature. It shows the size of the inputs and, what addresses they are in. Just check the box beside the coins in the non-claimed address and sent them to your claimed address. It is important to have the private keys for each address. If you have coins in a random address without knowing, and if your wallet was corrupted, and if all backups would not work then, the only way to get your coins is to import private key for each address that has coins. Problem is: if coins are in addresses you do not know about, then, you will not have the private keys for those addresses.

I had that happen in a different coin - wallet corrupted, backups would not work - fortunately I had all of the private keys.

If you send or combine blocks (send to yourself), the wallet could take a block of 10 coins, send the 2 and return the balance to you but, in a random address.

For those that do not already know, coin control allows you to see the size of the input blocks (piles of coins).
you can then select which piles to combine - generally bigger blocks stake faster.

Sorry for the length of this post but, it is important info for those unfamiliar with "Coin Control
To set up coin control so you can see exactly where your coins are:
1. Go to "settings" and click "options". Then, click "display" and check the box "display coin control features".
Then, click apply & OK.

2. Next go to Send. At the top you will now see a box called "Inputs" - click it and you will see what addresses your
coins are in. Most likely, you accidentally sent your returned change to a random address within the wallet instead of
claimed address.There are tons of addresses that come with the wallet and are hidden.

3. Whenever you send any coins, check the custom coin address box shown on the send coins page. Copy and paste your
claimed address into this box - that way unsent coins will be returned to the claimed address. (Versions after 1.8.0.1 will automatically return change to the sending address).

4. To get the coins all back into the claimed address, go into inputs and check the boxes of the other addresses and click OK. (Or, click the box at the top "select all"). Note: when you move your mouse to the left of the check box on the lines that show the totals, a green arrow will light up.

Clicking the arrow shows all of the blocks in an address. (or double click the total shown). Now send your coins to the claimed address in your wallet.

Say you start with 16 coins. When you get a stake, the wallet splits the coins to 2 piles (blocks) of 8 plus the small stake.
Eventually the blocks are too small to stake in a reasonable amount of time or, really small blocks may never stake.

Most people would go to the inputs area & check all of the small  blocks under the size of 1  and then, send them to yourself
(the claimed address) creating 1 or more larger blocks again.. Just make sure you follow #4 when you make small blocks into  large ones so you end up with them in the claimed address.

It is exactly what you said , now everything is okay ,
 thanks for the help
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:33:24 PM

It is exactly what you said , now everything is okay ,
 thanks for the help
Great and now you know all about managing coin blocks through coin control!!
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:31:21 AM

Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.
Marketing for the week ending 3/5 is completed.
Thanks to those who participated. Posts after this
one will be counted for the week ending 3/12

Woody
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: