Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seifer292

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

How long until the yobit wallet maintenance is sorted out?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

How long until the yobit wallet maintenance is sorted out?

They are actually on the old coin. Ive just sent them a message asking them to swap coins.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

right now is having an unstoppable growth, some announcement?  Shocked

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

I saw that too. People are looking for a trusted coin to invest in. XDE2 is over 2 years old, and is STILL a very active coin with continued devleopment and a very happy community. People also look up me, and know Im not going anywhere. Been on 'talk for about 3 1/2 years with over 5000+. Its all based on trust. I have also announced that soon, I will be lowering the POS back down to 30% to stop inflation, and keep the coin rare.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cheechu

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Wish to be a millionaire in 2018

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:55:28 PM
Merited by imrobo2 (1), mantoo1 (1), StallionMosquito (1)

Yes i have seen this coin and monitoring since long, this is stabling and moving slowly, i think that vegas you have to do some more development for this coin too as you are very active in flycoin (FLY), I think if you work for listing this on more exchanges then this will be more demanding coin. peoples are trading on daily basis with good margin, i think this is rare coin for long term period.
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Hello guys.

I am a noob when it comes to POS and I have a couple of questions regarding this specific coin.
Please don't judge my dumbass questions and have some patience.

1.Is it mandatory to have a masternode in order to receive the stake or it is enough to hold coins inside the wallet ( with all the correct settings )?

2.I saw your limit of 2 coins withdrawal per week.What if a user needs to sell coins of 1000$ per month due to....survival reasons, is it allowed?

3.Does coinexchange.io provide a stake wallet? Is it trustworthy?

4.If the trading of this coin is limited what is the future for it? How can a holder generate a constant steady monthly income and exchange it to fiat? Of course without dumping / pumping the price as I am referring to a common sense here.

Thank you guys.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:11:10 AM

Hello guys.

I am a noob when it comes to POS and I have a couple of questions regarding this specific coin.

1.Is it mandatory to have a masternode in order to receive the stake or it is enough to hold coins inside the wallet ( with all the correct settings )?
You can POS stake coins in your wallet without needing to have masternodes. Masternodes provide a higher return but, the MN's tie up coins that do not POS stake. So, you have 2 choices.

2.I saw your limit of 2 coins withdrawal per week.What if a user needs to sell coins of 1000$ per month due to....survival reasons, is it allowed?
The sales limit was for participants in the previous Marketing program and, it was put in place only for people participating in the marketing rewards program.  Currently, a new marketing plan is being developed. The sales limit is old info. The Ann needs revised on that point.

You need to make your own judgement on exchanges. I prefer to keep my coins in my personal wallet. You need to weigh the risks and rewards of having coins on an exchange. Hopefully, someone will weigh in on the Coinexchange.io who has direct experience.

4.If the trading of this coin is limited what is the future for it? How can a holder generate a constant steady monthly income and exchange it to fiat? Of course without dumping / pumping the price as I am referring to a common sense here.
The limits you referred to in item #2 are not in effect. Greater demand is the key to higher prices. Some investors hold for price appreciation. Others sell off their rewards.

Thank you guys.
Answers above in Red. As with all coins, prices are dependent upon demand, marketing and development. Vegasguy was inactive for a brief period due to injuries in a car accident. He has started posting here and in VegasCoin lately.
I would expect development to resume moving forward.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

Woody is here any news about XDE2 promotion, what is the next step?
Did you talk with vegasguy about my suggestion?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tai_Pan

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

Hello guys.

You can POS stake coins in your wallet without needing to have masternodes. Masternodes provide a higher return but, the MN's tie up coins that do not POS stake. So, you have 2 choices.

The sales limit was for participants in the previous Marketing program and, it was put in place only for people participating in the marketing rewards program.  Currently, a new marketing plan is being developed. The sales limit is old info. The Ann needs revised on that point.

You need to make your own judgement on exchanges. I prefer to keep my coins in my personal wallet. You need to weigh the risks and rewards of having coins on an exchange. Hopefully, someone will weigh in on the Coinexchange.io who has direct experience.

The limits you referred to in item #2 are not in effect. Greater demand is the key to higher prices. Some investors hold for price appreciation. Others sell off their rewards.

Thank you guys.
Answers above in Red. As with all coins, prices are dependent upon demand, marketing and development. Vegasguy was inactive for a brief period due to injuries in a car accident. He has started posting here and in VegasCoin lately.
I would expect development to resume moving forward.

Thank you very much for your answers.

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

almost forget about XDE2 , almost wasn;t aware of the fact that i am  still holding this coin , and now with 300 % pos , maybe time to activate staking again
Tai_Pan

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:17:05 PM
Merited by voteformeg (1)

almost forget about XDE2 , almost wasn;t aware of the fact that i am  still holding this coin , and now with 300 % pos , maybe time to activate staking again

Thanks to me and my dumbass questions Smiley

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

Woody is here any news about XDE2 promotion, what is the next step?
Did you talk with vegasguy about my suggestion?
Vegas is just getting active from his car injury. So far we have not been able to get
together to discuss your great suggestions and willingness to contribute.
Hopefully, Vegasguy and I can discuss it this week.

TY
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

Now I want to trade with some XDE2, but I have problem.
Why I can't send coins from my wallet?
I am using version v2.1.2.0-61403. When I try to send nothing happened. They only ask for a password to unlock, and nothing more. No confirming notice. I am trying to restart wallet, but the same situation.
Also staking working well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

I am using version v2.1.2.0-61403. When I try to send nothing happened. They only ask for a password to unlock, and nothing more. No confirming notice. I am trying to restart wallet, but the same situation.

I encountered the same problem. I needed to lock the wallet, go to the console and
enter walletpassphrase password time    -i.e. time 10000 (=10,000 seconds) this unlocked the wallet
to allow the send. Then, I closed the wallet and reopened to and unlocked for POS
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

I encountered the same problem. I needed to lock the wallet, go to the console and
enter walletpassphrase password time    -i.e. time 10000 (=10,000 seconds) this unlocked the wallet
to allow the send. Then, I closed the wallet and reopened to and unlocked for POS

Don't work. I have error message: "Method not found (Code -32601)

I try with "xxxx password time 10000" where is xxxx my passphrase.
Trying with the locked and unlocked wallet. Same situation. Also, repairwallet in console not found any problem.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:25:20 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 08:37:54 PM by Woody20285
Merited by examplens (2)

enter walletpassphrase password time    -i.e. time 10000 (=10,000 seconds) this unlocked the wallet

I try with "xxxx password time 10000" where is xxxx my passphrase (incorrect).
xxxx should be the command "walletpassphrase" which is followed by your password and the number of sec. you want the wallet unlocked.

Trying with the locked and unlocked wallet. Same situation. Also, repairwallet in console not found any problem.
Type "help" in console to see the commands available and the way to type them in

Note: Wallet must be locked before typing the below command in the console.
The command unlocks the wallet for all actions, not just POS. There are 3 parts to the command.
The command is walletpassphrase" followed by "passphrase" followed by "timeout" the time in seconds

Example:
walletpassphrase Woodyspassword 600
This example would unlock my wallet for 600 seconds or 10 minutes (if my password was Woodyspassword)

walletpassphrase passphrase time
1 walletpassphrase        type as shown - this lets the wallet know the next thing you enter will be your password
2 passphrase                 is your password
3 timeout                      is the number of seconds you want the wallet unlocked to preform the action i.e. sending coins.

In the above example in Bold, you need to only change the "passphrase" shown as  "woodyspassword" to your actual wallet password
You cannot change "walletpassphrase" as it is the command that lets the console know what you are doing
You can change the time to any number of seconds you want - you do not enter the word "time"

I hope this is clear. Best wishes.
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:37:45 PM

enter walletpassphrase password time    -i.e. time 10000 (=10,000 seconds) this unlocked the wallet

I try with "xxxx password time 10000" where is xxxx my passphrase (incorrect).
xxxx should be the command "walletpassphrase" which is followed by your password and the number of sec. you want the wallet unlocked.

Type "help" in console to see the commands available and the way to type them in

Note: Wallet must be locked before typing the below command in the console.
The command unlocks the wallet for all actions, not just POS. There are 3 parts to the command.
The command is walletpassphrase" followed by "passphrase" followed by "timeout" the time in seconds

Example:
walletpassphrase Woodyspassword 600
This example would unlock my wallet for 600 seconds or 10 minutes (if my password was Woodyspassword)

walletpassphrase passphrase time
1 walletpassphrase        type as shown - this lets the wallet know the next thing you enter will be your password
2 passphrase                 is your password
3 timeout                      is the number of seconds you want the wallet unlocked to preform the action i.e. sending coins.

In the above example in Bold, you need to only change the "passphrase" shown as  "woodyspassword" to your actual wallet password
You cannot change "walletpassphrase" as it is the command that lets the console know what you are doing
You can change the time to any number of seconds you want - you do not enter the word "time"

I hope this is clear. Best wishes.

Thanks, Woody. I feel stupid, because I did not even try to find a solution.
also, I had to add it in .conf file

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
server=1

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

Guys, if you invested into XDE2 , youll be REALLY glad you did Smiley We are going to run a couple more weeks at high POS, then back to 30%.

NitroBurns

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

I am a noob to XDE2. Can you tell me the coins future and convince me why I should buy more? Thanks in advance.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

I am a noob to XDE2. Can you tell me the coins future and convince me why I should buy more? Thanks in advance.

XDE2 is all about promoting. The biggest promoters get ALL the perks, including higher interest wallets, and paid weekly in XDE2. Also if you buy now, youll be at 300% POS. Then in a few weeks to stop inflation it goes down to 30% pos. Future payments to promoters will go into a locked address for 6 months to 1 year, so they will be unable to dump the coins and hurt the price.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: