Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NitroBurns

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:33:03 AM

Is Golden Eagle, the wallet used for staking XDE2? If so, how long does it take to sync? If not, what is the wallet used for staking XDE2?
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

Is Golden Eagle, the wallet used for staking XDE2? If so, how long does it take to sync? If not, what is the wallet used for staking XDE2?
Thanks

The correct wallets are on the OP. I will upload a current blockchain soon to speed syncing.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
NitroBurns

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:25:52 AM

So, like I said earlier, I'm a noob so I have many questions, but this one is really bugging me. Why is there such a huge price difference between the exchange listings? Yobit lists XDE2 at 10x higher than Coin Exchange. That is a HUGE difference. Why are people telling me to watch out, this is a red flag to not buy the coin? They say price is being manipulated somehow but wouldn't say how. Can you clarify why the price difference?
Thanks in advance.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

So, like I said earlier, I'm a noob so I have many questions, but this one is really bugging me. Why is there such a huge price difference between the exchange listings? Yobit lists XDE2 at 10x higher than Coin Exchange. That is a HUGE difference. Why are people telling me to watch out, this is a red flag to not buy the coin? They say price is being manipulated somehow but wouldn't say how. Can you clarify why the price difference?
Thanks in advance.

I am not sure why XDE2 still exists on the Yobit. I think it is old XDE version. They didn't update to new wallet
When swap ended, xde2(v2) listed only on coinexchange. I trade xde only on CE.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure why XDE2 still exists on the Yobit. I think it is old XDE version. They didn't update to new wallet
When swap ended, xde2(v2) listed only on coinexchange. I trade xde only on CE.

Yobit doesn't care about the coins listed on their exchange. I noted there are coins still active there and their blockchain have been stopped long time ago.
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:08:44 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 03:34:49 AM by examplens
Merited by pickupcoin (2)

Guys, what we will do with XDE2 in the future?

First, I have some free time and update website https://xde2.info  I will do in next few days something more about SEO for this website.
I sending a request to coinmarketcap.com about updating XDE2 bio in his database. I am asking to add this website link to his page and also request to replace Yobit with coinexchange source.
Twitter account is still live: https://twitter.com/Xde2Coin

vegasguy
you need to check wallet links on the website if they are not correct to replace them. it would be best to always upload it in the same place, like git, google drive etc..
On presstab.pw we have the message "XDE2Coin's block explorer service expired on Feb 10 2018" .. what we will do with this?
If you have any suggestion or you think that I am miss something send me information.

where are we stuck with further evolvent of the XDE2 coin? Any news from you about new marketing plans?

Edit: try to chek this problem and help if you can: https://twitter.com/BiloxiGold/status/965963656939868160

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BiloxiGold

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:55:25 PM

Thanks to whoever mentioned my twitter concern regarding an XDE2 transfer i made. However ill update it here as well and hopefully i can get some help.

2018-02-13 15:24:53   XDE2   57.20548651   0.01000000   XGzgH5dfc7juftsuTvMG8waPvY9kskqG6s
c54d75ef6ea8e25a5989521d567e1b1c5d4be4ff641cd58f1d3019b421d3e682    Completed

The above info was a transfer i made from Coin Exchnage to Yobit. This was without knowledge of the yobit issue. I was new to yobit and they gave me an address so I didnt think there was an issue. It has been 13 days and I have put support tickets in both CE and Yobit of which both responded saying there was nothing they could do. Also i did reply on twitter and apparently someone has made an effort to help but stated they only handle the marketing side of XDE2. I did try to check the Blockchain explorer for any details but it said it was expired. Im a slight noob to this but something seems amiss here. I understand this is a new version of the coin but i still cant find any info on the block explorer that is current. Also if I made a mistake the coins on i had on Coin Exchange should of been the new version. Is it possible that they should of rejected the withdrawal and sent back to coin exchange? Please help. Thanks

pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

I guess you are thinking that you can make extra profit at one coin just to drive him between two exchanges.
I am pretty curious, how did you get deposit address from Yobit? I can't do it for a long time. He says wallet is maintenance, and it is all.
Yobit is a shit, and they did not disable XDE2 trading even if they use an old version of wallet.

In any case, you need to talk with vegasguy here. He is a team leader and first developer of XDE2
BiloxiGold

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:47:46 AM

Yea you got me i thought i could flip and accumulate. I found out that YoBit is awful shortly after this... I wont be using them anymore. I didnt see wallet maintence i just got my address and sent. Now trying to make sure i get them found and safely back.
BiloxiGold

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

Below is an updated coinexchange reply to a ticket.. I would really appreciate any help thanks

Hi Gordon Hardy,

It appears the withdrawal has successfully processed from our site. There is currently no active block explorer so the transaction cannot be verified on the blockchain. There is likely an issue with the Coin and as a result, the blockchain is not currently moving.

There are a couple of reasons why this could be happening.

1 - No one is mining the coin.

2 - There are technical problems with the coin or blockchain.

We recommend contacting the coin developer or users group (note we do not have coin developer contact details) in order to let them know there is a problem with the chain.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Ticket: https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/74827
On Fri, 2 Mar at 2:38 PM , Gordon Hardy <seekingstability8083@gmail.com> wrote:
I never received the coins. If you search the TXID and look at the Presstab explorer that XDE2 coin uses.. there account for that hasnt been active since before my request. I have tried to contact the devs on Bitcointalk and twitter.. I did get a reply from there twitter person and they stated they werent aware of the issue but would check on it. That was almost 2 weeks ago and i still have received any reply after multiple attempts. My theory is that if there Blockchain wasnt active there is no way the coins could of left your wallet. I am not aware of any other Block Explorer to check the TXID on if there is one please inform. I am not sure why they are not active however this must be an issue that other members are experiencing as well. Please check on this and release my coins back if they are in fact still in your exchange wallett. I will simply sell and move on. I do not feel that saying nothing or doing nothing is appropriate. I am not sure what the deal is but if you do in fact look at the history on the block explorer you will see that it was impossible for this transaction to even reach the blockchain as it wasnt active and still isnt active. Thanks for any help. Its been 3/4 of a month since my request and I would really like something done .... Thanks.

2018-02-13 15:24:53   XDE2C      0.01000000   XGzgH5dfc7juftsuTvMG8waPvY9kskqG6s
c54d75ef6ea8e25a5989521d567e1b1c5d4be4ff641cd58f1d3019b421d3e682    Completed
74827:338026
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

We really need an update from vegasguy about XDE2 future. I am still holding my XDE2 and staking, also on Coinexchange we have very low volume.
I hope there will be new announce soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wgq1981

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

Yea you got me i thought i could flip and accumulate. I found out that YoBit is awful shortly after this... I wont be using them anymore. I didnt see wallet maintence i just got my address and sent. Now trying to make sure i get them found and safely back.
Thank you for helping me to popularize my understanding. It turned out that YoBit was so bad, because I saw more than once.
BiloxiGold

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

If you go through Yobits wallets they have a majority turned off for maintenance when they have no reason to which causes prices to go up... they are the biggest scam exchange out there. I refuse to use them now.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

We really need an update from vegasguy about XDE2 future. I am still holding my XDE2 and staking, also on Coinexchange we have very low volume.

Ok.. here is whats going on....

XDE2 was on yobit about a year ago. Then we moved to a new wallet. I have sent Yobit at least 10 requests to either update the wallet, or take it down. They wont do either.

My goal with XDE2 is to make it the massive marketing machine, the problem when I first started was we had loads of promoters, but they just dumped the coins, and left. So then I implemented the min 100 XDE2 , but then that filtered many of the promoters, and some people lost interest.

My plan.

Do a swap into a wallet that locks the rewards sent by woody and I for 1 year, and invite everyone to join the promotion, newbies and all. Something like Europecoin that has time lock. This would attract people that are long term holders. Special high yield wallets will still be given out. My goal is to have as many promoters as possible. We will heavily promote XDE2 and get the word out there. We have a VERY mature coin that is more than 2 years old, we just have some things to cleanup.

Vegas   

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

If you go through Yobits wallets they have a majority turned off for maintenance when they have no reason to which causes prices to go up... they are the biggest scam exchange out there. I refuse to use them now.

The wallet that Yobit has is on a completely different chain. In fact its IMPOSSIBLE to even try to transfer coins .

The old wallet on yobit is / has been in maintenance,  so there is no way to even get a deposit address.
Even IF you got a deposit address the wallet on yobit Starts with a small "x"
The current wallet addresses ALL start with a big "X".

So How were you able to get around all of this?

Vegas

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

XDE2 was on yobit about a year ago. Then we moved to a new wallet. I have sent Yobit at least 10 requests to either update the wallet, or take it down. They wont do either.

My goal with XDE2 is to make it the massive marketing machine, the problem when I first started was we had loads of promoters, but they just dumped the coins, and left. So then I implemented the min 100 XDE2 , but then that filtered many of the promoters, and some people lost interest.

My plan.

Do a swap into a wallet that locks the rewards sent by woody and I for 1 year, and invite everyone to join the promotion, newbies and all. Something like Europecoin that has time lock. This would attract people that are long term holders. Special high yield wallets will still be given out. My goal is to have as many promoters as possible. We will heavily promote XDE2 and get the word out there. We have a VERY mature coin that is more than 2 years old, we just have some things to cleanup.

Vegas   

I am talking with Woody about a new way of running marketing "machine". this was the end of 2017 (and I know about your car incident) i don't know have you talked about it?
I am here and I will go to support you with XDE2, but we need here more activity from you

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BiloxiGold

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:24:05 AM

@vegasguy did you get a chance to look at my scenario listed above?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

My plan.

Vegas

I am talking with Woody about a new way of running marketing "machine". this was the end of 2017 (and I know about your car incident) i don't know have you talked about it?
I am here and I will go to support you with XDE2, but we need here more activity from you

Yes. I was in the worst car accident in my life a few months ago. My rear tire exploded and sent my car through a wall. This why youll notice in the last few months , I have been much less active. It turned my life upside down. All I have been doing is going to attorneys and doctors, and to make matters worse my insurance company are giving me the run around about paying for my car.

Ill be more and more active, as time goes on.

I know what XDE2 needs.

1. A new wallet with time lock , or something similar to HODL. This will allow a massive amount of people to join without the fear of dumping.
2. Another idea I had was to to slowly allow the user a higher percentage to access the locked funds each month, instead of all at once.

The biggest problem we face is the devs that have worked for us in the past, are too busy to help us. I like the second idea the most, BUT finding a dev to do simple work is VERY difficult, finding someone that can code the second idea ia VERY difficult, and this person would probably want a LOT of money to do it. If we knew someone that believed in the project, and would accept XDE2 coins to code, this would change everything. 500 XDE2 coins to someone that can code a whole new wallet with one of these ideas (preferably the second one).

The 500 XDE2 will be paid out when the wallet is complete.

Also, someone mentioned that we cannot post our links here. Where is the actual rule on this? This is important because it helped keep XDE2 "bumped", and by not having this, it hurt is more than you know. I will TRY to contact mprep. I doubt I will get a response, but just maybe I will.

Vegas

BiloxiGold

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

@vegasguy - so my 57 XDE2 coins i sent from Coinexchange to a YOBIT wallet are they lost forever? The Blockchain showed it couldnt process the transaction because the fee hadnt been paid for. So did the coins never leave CoinExchange wallet or where did they go? My roomate also made a transfer from CE to YoBit the same day for like 30 coins or so... so we both did the same stupid mistake and just wonder if the coins are lost forever or what could be done... Just want some closure its been a month.... thanks...
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

@vegasguy - so my 57 XDE2 coins i sent from Coinexchange to a YOBIT wallet are they lost forever? The Blockchain showed it couldnt process the transaction because the fee hadnt been paid for. So did the coins never leave CoinExchange wallet or where did they go? My roomate also made a transfer from CE to YoBit the same day for like 30 coins or so... so we both did the same stupid mistake and just wonder if the coins are lost forever or what could be done... Just want some closure its been a month.... thanks...

OK.. Im going to be blunt:

1st, its IMPOSSIBLE to get a deposit address from Yobit for XDE2 as the wallet has been maintenance for about a year.

Even IF you somehow got a deposit address out of yobit, the address would have started with a small "x" . The current wallet will ONLY send to addresses with a large "X"

So, I ALWAYS help all of the users. But what you are claiming simply did not happen. Its impossible. Now, please stop wasting everyone's time.

If you post again, I will ban your account from this thread.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: