Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

@vegasguy - so my 57 XDE2 coins i sent from Coinexchange to a YOBIT wallet are they lost forever? The Blockchain showed it couldnt process the transaction because the fee hadnt been paid for. So did the coins never leave CoinExchange wallet or where did they go? My roomate also made a transfer from CE to YoBit the same day for like 30 coins or so... so we both did the same stupid mistake and just wonder if the coins are lost forever or what could be done... Just want some closure its been a month.... thanks...

OK.. Im going to be blunt:

1st, its IMPOSSIBLE to get a deposit address from Yobit for XDE2 as the wallet has been maintenance for about a year.

Even IF you somehow got a deposit address out of yobit, the address would have started with a small "x" . The current wallet will ONLY send to addresses with a large "X"

So, I ALWAYS help all of the users. But what you are claiming simply did not happen. Its impossible. Now, please stop wasting everyone's time.

If you post again, I will ban your account from this thread.

Vegas

Yes it is strange, I know for sure that is not possible to get XDE2 address on Yobit last 10 months

presstab.pw we have the message "XDE2Coin's block explorer service expired on Feb 10 2018"

what we will do with XDE2 explorer?
We certainly need it, and this would also be easy to explain where they disappeared 57 XDE2 from BiloxiGold

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BiloxiGold

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:02:58 AM

I appreciate your one and only reply to my concern Vegasguy. Gotta say it made my stomach churn a bit. Literally the only response i received besides your @XDE2 marketing rep twitter account whom I believe treated me fairly. I posted some screenshots on my twitter account which is @biloxigold One screenshot shows my initial withdrawal from Coin Exchange. Another shows my YObit Screenshot which shows a big X for my wallet address. I was new to yobit when i made the request and newish to crypto in general and didnt see the wallet under maintenance in red at first. I understand now i made a mistake which was requesting the transfer. I however was only trying to find out where the coins went. That is all i wanted to know. My theory was that because the wallet was in fact inactive maybe they never left coin exchange which if that was the case and a DEV could confirm I might be able to recover them and coinexchange could issue my coins back. Im not sure what I did or said to get such a nasty unprofessional response as i did from VegasGuy but it doesnt sit with me well.  I have lived my life in such a way that I feel good mostly about the way ive treated  people and when people treat me with professionalism I often recognize that and show my appreciation. The oneee reply i received finally after a month was

"OK.. Im going to be blunt:

1st, its IMPOSSIBLE to get a deposit address from Yobit for XDE2 as the wallet has been maintenance for about a year.

Even IF you somehow got a deposit address out of yobit, the address would have started with a small "x" . The current wallet will ONLY send to addresses with a large "X"

So, I ALWAYS help all of the users. But what you are claiming simply did not happen. Its impossible. Now, please stop wasting everyone's time.

Vegas"

Wow i mean OUCH for starters. I would of posted screen shots here but since im a newbie it wouldn't let me post images. If anyone would like to take a minute to check my screen shots on my twitter that would be great. The other option is to check yobit for yourself and you might find out that the impossible Big X is in fact already on YOBIT... Wasn't trying to waste anyone's time - IN Fact the only person who has had time wasted was me.. I didnt complain. - I was very patient even after weeks of no replies by anyone. Was that my go to response when you still chose to ignore my question? NOPE I still said - Hey vegasguy did you get a chance to look at my above scenario.... You get mad and reply with a very negative comment even threatening to ban me from this thread. Wow man.. Props to you. I really hope you at least check yourself and that people investing in anything with your name on it can rest assure that your a great dude. I surrender and accept that I wont see these coins again. You could of at least treated my concern with a little humanity. - Peace .... No biggie -- its all good.... Wouldn't be the first time Vegas made me feel this way. I have spent the past 4 years working out there as a poker dealer every summer. I always leave with this feeling of Finally going home, or finally its over. I can move forward regarding this issue  the same way. Take care.
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

It was the project personnel, so the project did not respond to the delay, that is understandable, and hope that all of the future will be more smooth.
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

I appreciate your one and only reply to my concern Vegasguy. Gotta say it made my stomach churn a bit. Literally the only response i received besides your @XDE2 marketing rep twitter account whom I believe treated me fairly. I posted some screenshots on my twitter account which is @biloxigold One screenshot shows my initial withdrawal from Coin Exchange. Another shows my YObit Screenshot which shows a big X for my wallet address. I was new to yobit when i made the request and newish to crypto in general and didnt see the wallet under maintenance in red at first. I understand now i made a mistake which was requesting the transfer. I however was only trying to find out where the coins went. That is all i wanted to know. My theory was that because the wallet was in fact inactive maybe they never left coin exchange which if that was the case and a DEV could confirm I might be able to recover them and coinexchange could issue my coins back. Im not sure what I did or said to get such a nasty unprofessional response as i did from VegasGuy but it doesnt sit with me well.  I have lived my life in such a way that I feel good mostly about the way ive treated  people and when people treat me with professionalism I often recognize that and show my appreciation. The oneee reply i received finally after a month was

Vegas"

Wow i mean OUCH for starters. I would of posted screen shots here but since im a newbie it wouldn't let me post images. If anyone would like to take a minute to check my screen shots on my twitter that would be great. The other option is to check yobit for yourself and you might find out that the impossible Big X is in fact already on YOBIT... Wasn't trying to waste anyone's time - IN Fact the only person who has had time wasted was me.. I didnt complain. - I was very patient even after weeks of no replies by anyone. Was that my go to response when you still chose to ignore my question? NOPE I still said - Hey vegasguy did you get a chance to look at my above scenario.... You get mad and reply with a very negative comment even threatening to ban me from this thread. Wow man.. Props to you. I really hope you at least check yourself and that people investing in anything with your name on it can rest assure that your a great dude. I surrender and accept that I wont see these coins again. You could of at least treated my concern with a little humanity. - Peace .... No biggie -- its all good.... Wouldn't be the first time Vegas made me feel this way. I have spent the past 4 years working out there as a poker dealer every summer. I always leave with this feeling of Finally going home, or finally its over. I can move forward regarding this issue  the same way. Take care.

You can upload an image here https://imgur.com/ and just post a link to your screenshot

You can see red tag about wallet status on Yobit XDE2 deposit: https://imgur.com/n0dXo0S
You need to always pay attention to such things. You can lose a lot more money because of negligence.
Also, the huge price difference between two exchange and the same coin it must be suspicious of you not a call to immediately going to try to make extra profit.

for some reason, I really support XDE2 and I will save you so that you will not be harmed. Post here your XDE2 address and I will send you 57xde2. Address it must be from the wallet, not from the exchange. You can provide with wallet screenshot

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BiloxiGold

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:31:27 AM

I appreciate your one and only reply to my concern Vegasguy. Gotta say it made my stomach churn a bit. Literally the only response i received besides your @XDE2 marketing rep twitter account whom I believe treated me fairly. I posted some screenshots on my twitter account which is @biloxigold One screenshot shows my initial withdrawal from Coin Exchange. Another shows my YObit Screenshot which shows a big X for my wallet address. I was new to yobit when i made the request and newish to crypto in general and didnt see the wallet under maintenance in red at first. I understand now i made a mistake which was requesting the transfer. I however was only trying to find out where the coins went. That is all i wanted to know. My theory was that because the wallet was in fact inactive maybe they never left coin exchange which if that was the case and a DEV could confirm I might be able to recover them and coinexchange could issue my coins back. Im not sure what I did or said to get such a nasty unprofessional response as i did from VegasGuy but it doesnt sit with me well.  I have lived my life in such a way that I feel good mostly about the way ive treated  people and when people treat me with professionalism I often recognize that and show my appreciation. The oneee reply i received finally after a month was

Vegas"

Wow i mean OUCH for starters. I would of posted screen shots here but since im a newbie it wouldn't let me post images. If anyone would like to take a minute to check my screen shots on my twitter that would be great. The other option is to check yobit for yourself and you might find out that the impossible Big X is in fact already on YOBIT... Wasn't trying to waste anyone's time - IN Fact the only person who has had time wasted was me.. I didnt complain. - I was very patient even after weeks of no replies by anyone. Was that my go to response when you still chose to ignore my question? NOPE I still said - Hey vegasguy did you get a chance to look at my above scenario.... You get mad and reply with a very negative comment even threatening to ban me from this thread. Wow man.. Props to you. I really hope you at least check yourself and that people investing in anything with your name on it can rest assure that your a great dude. I surrender and accept that I wont see these coins again. You could of at least treated my concern with a little humanity. - Peace .... No biggie -- its all good.... Wouldn't be the first time Vegas made me feel this way. I have spent the past 4 years working out there as a poker dealer every summer. I always leave with this feeling of Finally going home, or finally its over. I can move forward regarding this issue  the same way. Take care.

You can upload an image here https://imgur.com/ and just post a link to your screenshot

You can see red tag about wallet status on Yobit XDE2 deposit: https://imgur.com/n0dXo0S
You need to always pay attention to such things. You can lose a lot more money because of negligence.
Also, the huge price difference between two exchange and the same coin it must be suspicious of you not a call to immediately going to try to make extra profit.

for some reason, I really support XDE2 and I will save you so that you will not be harmed. Post here your XDE2 address and I will send you 57xde2. Address it must be from the wallet, not from the exchange. You can provide with wallet screenshot

I appreciate your sincere reply and professionalism. ( I am much more careful now and actually havent been doing much arbitrage at all. Just holding. Which ill do with these as well so ty)
This link will show the large X that yobit issued when i first requested to deposit - https://imgur.com/nFW6geE
This will show a completed successful transaction to the same wallet address from coin exchange - https://imgur.com/qYjPbSH
XDE2 Wallet Screenshot - Ty so much by the way - https://imgur.com/zYeAYMR
wallet address - XRQDYbfwUudtt4CN95rNLQx81bhbdh6q24

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

I just tried to deposit xde2 on Yobit and address started with a "x". (VERY OLD CHAIN). If needed I will make a video of this.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

I just tried to deposit xde2 on Yobit and address started with a "x". (VERY OLD CHAIN). If needed I will make a video of this.

Vegas
How very odd. If only Yobit would update the wallet, it would be solved.
olongtea

Activity: 1
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:05:33 AM

Its Said you can create unlimited Masternode. But i see someone can setup few Masternode with the same IP. how this passable?
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

Owners of the coin are not limited to 1 Masternode.
You can have as many as you have coins to lock up.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

Its Said you can create unlimited Masternode. But i see someone can setup few Masternode with the same IP. how this passable?

This is VERY unique to XDE2, and is the only coin to my knowledge that will allow multiple wallets with only IP.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:58:29 AM

Is there a tutorial for running multi masternodes on one IP?

Thanks
StallionMosquito

Activity: 490
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

Hey Vegas please prepare the updated blockchain because my wallet is having problems and my wallet stucks some time and i have to delete all data time to time to update the same, this is increasing my internet bill as well to download all blocks/data from the beginning i wish to see the XDE2 on the moon in near future.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Is there a tutorial for running multi masternodes on one IP?

Thanks

The closest I came was I had all my masternodes setup in windows, but they pause after an hour. Someone said if you set it up in linux , with no password, then they stay on forever.
But.. if anyone knows how to do this in windows, then 300 XDE2 is rewarded to them. Must be able to use password in windows.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

I am aware the the block explorer is down, and so I have paid for 1 year at https://www.coinexplorer.net/VTC

They are one of the few that have a name claim available as well as other MUCH needed data. Its a GREAT explorer Smiley

Im guessing we will be listed there in about 24 hours.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

Hey Vegas please prepare the updated blockchain because my wallet is having problems and my wallet stucks some time and i have to delete all data time to time to update the same, this is increasing my internet bill as well to download all blocks/data from the beginning i wish to see the XDE2 on the moon in near future.

Here you go: www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/xde2-blockchain-March-21st-2018.rar

you might need to do a "repairwallet" command in the console, and close it a couple of times, or issue a -rescan command in a shortcut.

Vegas

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

Here you go: www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/xde2-blockchain-March-21st-2018.rar

you might need to do a "repairwallet" command in the console, and close it a couple of times, or issue a -rescan command in a shortcut.

Vegas

vegasguy, can you upload this files to your Github channel, then I could add a link in the website xde2.info to this files? It would be easier for people to get in, and you would always upload all the changes in the same place

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gmughals

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:52 PM
Merited by StallionMosquito (2)

I just aware that this seems a much rare coin and this is still standing with a good support / price in coinmarketcap, i think this coin may have good potential as the team behind this seems much active persons, specially vegas is taking much efforts for his coins like fly and others, wish to be a part of the promo soon..
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

would be cool to get XDE2 listet at coinmarketcap.com
https://coinmarketcap.com/request

we also need more exchanges, what a about https://crypto-bridge.org/
support@crypto-bridge.org costs about 0.5 Btc to get listed

~Cryptco
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

In the last days, I receive very few POS awards.
What's happening ? Is the difficulty of the network huge by large wallets?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

In the last days, I receive very few POS awards.
What's happening ? Is the difficulty of the network huge by large wallets?
I am not sure why your awards are down. I have one of the bigger wallets
but, keep my coins in big piles so, I only account for about 16 - 20 POS
rewards per day.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: