Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228394 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vuongappa

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:15:44 AM

So the next update in about 6-8 weeks will add superblocks, that will contain a special symbol in the transaction box , clearly identifying them, and at what multiplier you scored. We will look into making the wallet a bit larger to show the beauty of the graphics. Please submit any other suggestions you would like to see. I would not be so quick to sell low, as the POS rate drops to 100% at block 84,000 to slow inflation down. There is nothing we cant do, so if there is something you want added, just post it here.
Vegas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stillnotyetagain

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:33 AM

So the next update in about 6-8 weeks will add superblocks, that will contain a special symbol in the transaction box , clearly identifying them, and at what multiplier you scored. We will look into making the wallet a bit larger to show the beauty of the graphics. Please submit any other suggestions you would like to see. I would not be so quick to sell low, as the POS rate drops to 100% at block 84,000 to slow inflation down. There is nothing we cant do, so if there is something you want added, just post it here.
Vegas

Hi Vegas

Not sure if I've been hacked or if i accidentally misused a wallet function, and with no block  explorer i can't check myself, but my wallet made a large number of darksend actions, resulting in my balance reducing to ~19. Log shows creation of many new addresses. Can you check out what has happened please?
Regards
chilo
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

Vegas

i am not sure that I understand correctly. XDE2 wallet is offline on only one exchange where it's listed. No withdraw, no deposit. Do we need to wait 6-8 weeks until will be online again?
Now we don;t need many visual and cosmetic changes. We need more daily volume, and to be listed back on coinmarketcap.
vegasguy, is it your account?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

oK, I am aware that we need a new block explorer. Ill get one paid today. I have been speaking with coinexchange.io, about Las Vegas coin and XDE2 being in maitainaince. Last night they got Las Vegas coin working, and should have XDE2 back on line soon.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mwyzyducdm490

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

Correct, the promotion will be around for many many months, unless people dump their rewards, and then I will end it. So for now, build your post count and become a full member to qualify
ngocminh01101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

Guys Im not sure whats going on with Yobit except to say all the wallets of the smaller coins are disabled. Ive sent 3 tickets of the last 2 weeks, no response. So we need to find a new exchange that can tolerate low volume. Right now this coin is out of reach for most people because of the cost. Therefore the volume is low. Any ideas on a well known exchange that doesnt care about volume? Also we are strongly considering boosting the coin pos to very high levels to purposefully inflate it and bring it to a level that some people can afford. We are considering 400%-500% annually for standard wallets and more for special wallets (up to double for platinum).

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

oK, I am aware that we need a new block explorer. Ill get one paid today. I have been speaking with coinexchange.io, about Las Vegas coin and XDE2 being in maitainaince. Last night they got Las Vegas coin working, and should have XDE2 back on line soon.

Vegas
Thanks for your info

ok.. EXCHANGE BACK ONLINE! Will have explorer back online very very soon Smiley

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XDE2/BTC

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3138

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

Vegas
Thanks for your info

ok.. EXCHANGE BACK ONLINE! Will have explorer back online very very soon Smiley

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XDE2/BTC

Vegas

Is it there any explorer service which is possible to integrate into any coin?
I am interested in trying integration in XDE2 blockchain.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

wallet isnot synsing, any nodes?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
StakeFrenzy

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

Suggest that you simply restart the wallet when it gets stuck mid sync. Mine does it too when its offline for a while and has a bit to catch up.

A restart seems to give it the kick up the bum it needs to get going again.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

Suggest that you simply restart the wallet when it gets stuck mid sync. Mine does it too when its offline for a while and has a bit to catch up.

A restart seems to give it the kick up the bum it needs to get going again.

OK i will try it

did someone know howmuch the daily reward for the masternode?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

Anyone know how to respond if the dev of this project is still working on this project, if there is a roadmap or the project is stopped? thank you.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3138

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

Anyone know how to respond if the dev of this project is still working on this project, if there is a roadmap or the project is stopped? thank you.

This project probably has not been stopped. There is no reason for such a thing.
Now XDE2 have bigger and bigger daily trading volume and gives an interesting opportunity for traders.
how much I met vegasguy, there it will be much interesting stuff.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

This project probably has not been stopped. There is no reason for such a thing.
Now XDE2 have bigger and bigger daily trading volume and gives an interesting opportunity for traders.
how much I met vegasguy, there it will be much interesting stuff.

Definitely see more trading activities. It's very important for the project.
pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

Does anyone know how much daily volume trade is required to be listed again on coinmarketcap?
I know they list only coins with constantly daily volume, but i don't know how is it.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

Does anyone know how much daily volume trade is required to be listed again on coinmarketcap?
I know they list only coins with constantly daily volume, but i don't know how is it.

The coin/token has at least $100,000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume on exchanges to list it.
pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

The coin/token has at least $100,000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume on exchanges to list it.

I am not sure that is right. For example, You can check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/
they have "only" $42k daily volume but they listed a long time ago.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

I am not sure that is right. For example, You can check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/

If you click on the question 6 on FAQ page has a link for the request form. On the third question on the form has the $1000,000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume requirement.

https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

You don't have to maintenance the trading volume.
banhtrnag9999

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Omg, I had one in another HD backup, god and great, recover my Wallet.dat
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

If you click on the question 6 on FAQ page has a link for the request form. On the third question on the form has the $1000,000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume requirement.

https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

You don't have to maintenance the trading volume.

CMC is somewhat inconsistent (or even misleading) with their requirements
In the faq they state
- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

and then, they say
If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the request form.
and suddenly require $100K USD daily volume in step 3 of the form  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: