Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:49:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.001 BTC new year Giveaway  (Read 1256 times)
huydpt123 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:38:15 AM

Okay so new year has come in my country and so has yours. To remind people the spirit of bitcoin in 2017, I want to host a badass giveaway: 0.001BTC to each of you. Here is how to join: simply give me a nice positive trust, and leave your addy in the comment. The prize would be up to 0.01 or 0.1BTC which depends on your current rank.
The goal of my giveaway is also simple: my positive trust is gonna be bigger than negative!
Ez right? Let's this show begin!
lolgato

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:42:21 AM

Nobody give this guy any positive feedback as you yourself will get a new on your account and put a stain on it and this guy is buying trust that's just not right probably wanting to scam
kevinjulio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:47:21 AM

scam,scam,scam,scam and scam

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
huydpt123 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:00:27 AM

Nobody give this guy any positive feedback as you yourself will get a new on your account and put a stain on it and this guy is buying trust that's just not right probably wanting to scam
Try to put some comma please, it hurts my eyes worse than your hairy heinie.

Do you have anything relevant to say?
kevinjulio

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:03:35 AM

you create a thread giveaway but you do not pay anything it is a scam and a waste of time .

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
huydpt123 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:07:08 AM

you create a thread giveaway but you do not pay anything it is a scam and a waste of time .
Did you do the task?
kevinjulio

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:13:50 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1297840.msg13313891#msg13313891

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
jakals

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:17:13 AM

i did it my adress:12oeT9EuWYTD1XTc6oDUBcKQPmsNog67eK
huydpt123 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:19:45 AM

Nice try, but it was last year. Forget it and move on!
icaruz

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:23:11 AM

What the fuck are you insane? Nobody will gonna give you trust., you must make a successful deal on the lending section before you can get a positive trust. One thing i know for sure you will get banned

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
jakals

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:24:43 AM

still don't got my money hmm.
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:42:00 AM

Lol, buying trust = fail.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:45:07 AM

Haha, I'm pretty sure that this is not how it works man, but nice try anyway. Maybe you should offered more money, I'm not saying that something like that would work but at least would get people debating and thinking about it.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:49:34 AM

What the fuck are you insane? Nobody will gonna give you trust., you must make a successful deal on the lending section before you can get a positive trust. One thing i know for sure you will get banned

He won't get banned for buying trust. But he will get a lot more negative ratings.

Haha, I'm pretty sure that this is not how it works man, but nice try anyway. Maybe you should offered more money, I'm not saying that something like that would work but at least would get people debating and thinking about it.

Others buy an account with green trust. This is just a troll probably.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:53:53 AM

18V2fjyeLbtmqftFXiuWbhZeGpDRbpX91X  thankss
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:13:31 AM

i am sure there will be lot of people that will give him trust but the thing is, its a negative feedback and not positive coz of buying trust which isnt tolerated here in the forum
huydpt123 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:42:40 AM

Don't swear buddy, it's not good for your karma, even when I broke my aunt heart all she could do was patting me on the head.

Why do you want to have positive trust ?
Assuming if you have many positive trust from other members,
what are you going to do with this account ?
You are a fraud protection or do you want to sell Wink

Actually, I was just wondering. And just want to know the real reason,
 Why do you want to have positive trust
Maybe the point is money can buy anything #BTCrules
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:49:47 AM

Dont give OP any positive trust or u will get the negative trust for dealing with OP
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:58:30 AM

Dont give OP any positive trust or u will get the negative trust for dealing with OP

No one is giving him trust. People who posted their address were probably trolling too. Or didn't read anything and thought this was a real giveaway. Not a purchase.

Don't swear buddy, it's not good for your karma, even when I broke my aunt heart all she could do was patting me on the head.

Why do you want to have positive trust ?
Assuming if you have many positive trust from other members,
what are you going to do with this account ?
You are a fraud protection or do you want to sell Wink

Actually, I was just wondering. And just want to know the real reason,
 Why do you want to have positive trust
Maybe the point is money can buy anything #BTCrules

It can't. Maybe it can buy positive trust for that account. But you don't have enough money for that even.
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:44:19 AM

No one is giving him trust. People who posted their address were probably trolling too. Or didn't read anything and thought this was a real giveaway. Not a purchase.
Nah man 1week+ ago OP already create thread like this and some people really giving OP positive trust and then they get red trust I just want warn people to not falling in this again
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: