Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115345 times)
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:32:21 PM

Thank you Nostradamus for your free predictions. Europe and USA are in a relatively stable condition so I don't see that coming soon, maybe close to 2020. The crisis will most definitely affect the southern hemisphere but many of you don't care about that so you are safe. The US should be fine, Europe (Eastern, Spain, Italy, Greece, etc) may have some problems as usual but that's it.
I would not consider a big crash when the price of bitcoin is decreased for few dollars or more, it should stay stable more than $400
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 07:48:36 AM

Last time i read an interview with Thomas Mayer, an ex economist of Deutsche Bank and IMF, and his quote was something like:

"The end of the current monetary system is just one financial crisis away."

However appealing and catchy it may sound, but financial crises don't kill monetary systems

Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:51:21 PM

Last time i read an interview with Thomas Mayer, an ex economist of Deutsche Bank and IMF, and his quote was something like:

"The end of the current monetary system is just one financial crisis away."

However appealing and catchy it may sound, but financial crises don't kill monetary systems

The big markets will eventually survive it after a few years of decline.
I don't see a crash happening, now and in the future.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:37:52 PM

OP got it right about "Big Crash coming", all major stock markets are reporting HUGE losses this morning. China started it all when their stock market lost almost 7% and the government stopped the trading there. All Asian, European, and American markets have TANKED. This could be the beginning of another financial meltdown. Or not.

I really don't think there will be a civil war next year here in the USA. Most Americans are comfortably resigned to the fact that they're slaves to the big corporations and the corrupt politicians who run this country according to the laws of profit.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:07:19 PM

Aside of coding, I trade FX as well.

When I saw this post I felt a bit weird, because of the fact of what happened today with the markets.

All hail China!
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:46:35 PM

The thing is all big countries are crashing inside,several problems and all related to financial problems ,that may lead into a depression over the next years and well we will pay what politicias are doing,damaging their own country to get rich.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:27:10 PM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

Do you have any sound evidence or theory of why you think a financial crisis is going to occur? With the 2008 crisis, it was because of the housing market and faulty loaning programs performed by the banks, which some people predicted would happen (Just watched the movie "The Big Short"; great movie by the way Smiley)

So why do you think something is going to happen, or what theory are you proposing?  I have a feeling too that another huge financial melt down is on the way, but just saying that "IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!" over and over again until it finally happens, doesn't mean that you had any knowledge of why it did in the first place.

So if it does this year or next year don't come back and say "HA! TOLD YOU SO!".

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:25:03 PM

Why every time the price is going up in next period always there is someone who will tell crash is coming

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:39:43 PM

Thank you Nostradamus for your free predictions. Europe and USA are in a relatively stable condition so I don't see that coming soon, maybe close to 2020. The crisis will most definitely affect the southern hemisphere but many of you don't care about that so you are safe. The US should be fine, Europe (Eastern, Spain, Italy, Greece, etc) may have some problems as usual but that's it.
I would not consider a big crash when the price of bitcoin is decreased for few dollars or more, it should stay stable more than $400
Are you some kind of bot or have you just not read anything from the OP or the post you quote? The original post is saying the price of bitcoin will sky rocket if the time comes and im really not sure about that to be honest. If fiat crashes and we are no further down the road with bitcoin where it is accepted everywhere or many places then bitcoin will not be the first thing on peoples mind in a major crisis where they just want to survive the day. In fact a terrible crash would be a disaster for bitcoin.

Why every time the price is going up in next period always there is someone who will tell crash is coming
Another that does not read.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
ace45954

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:57:58 PM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.
"make preparations to move to Russia"
You do realize Russia is incredibly hostile towards Bitcoin right? Far more so than the US

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:34:26 AM

lol quite the doomsday prediction!  I do think bitcoin goes up but I dont think we all need to rush out and move to
russia ahaha.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:10:38 AM

ace and btckold

Yeah, I agree that moving to Russia or China (unless you are already citizens) is just wrong.  They are dictatorships, and unless you are connected to the Nomenklatura there is nothing worthwhile for outsiders, particularly small investors.  Maybe if you are REALLY RICH, maybe, maybe not...

If regulations get too strict here in the West, there will probably be time to get OUT of Bitcoin before it goes to zero.  It's a risk, but it seems that BTC will do just fine.  I hope...
Copenman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:21:02 AM

Is this one of those end of the world threads?  Cuz I can go get my sign out of the closet if need be Grin
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:16:38 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 07:28:01 AM by deisik

"make preparations to move to Russia"
You do realize Russia is incredibly hostile towards Bitcoin right? Far more so than the US

Actually no. But I'm curious where you got this from, some bullshit MSM? In fact, moving to Russia if you have zillions of Bitcoins is probably the right thing to do (wow), despite being counterintuitive per se (it is tricky, yeah) and other things not so good here in general (e.g. weather)...

Snowden eventually settled in Russia, though he himself never considered such a possibility, lol

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:33:37 AM

Is this one of those end of the world threads?  Cuz I can go get my sign out of the closet if need be Grin

Just a 'tin foil hat" is needed on this thread Smiley  You need to wear it to get instructions from our alien overlords on the btc mother ship  Smiley

On a side note ...say China goes into a recession big time....will that help BTC or not.....ie if China folk have NO $$$ to speculate left due to land deals collapse and/or
stocks/pensions etc..they may WANT  to buy crypto and move some fiat out of the country but no means ..can't liguidate or sell ..thus too poor to keep up with BTC
action of any real note....or *shudder* even less and start dumping (scared self) Smiley

also unsure on if china 'ban'd' bitcoin again..by trying to try and slow 'some' of the capital from flowing out of China .......from the above recession should again such
happen to china

so i guess I'm saying if China moves 80% of the BTC here and there etc.NOW.....it could all just be a sideways wash at best price wise..due to the 2 actions above
cancelling things out...

just saying no clue ..just a speculating on this doomsday thread Smiley BTC is a wild beast that yearns to go 'sideways' imho Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:33:50 AM

Really, I have to relocate to Russia to save my precious bitcoins. Sorry but this is a bit ridiculous.

I think we are safe
of course we stay safe, do not think that is a no-no, bitcoin will always prevail if bitcoin has many users, so do not ever stop using and start introducing bitcoin bitcoin with people who are close to us
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:53:12 AM

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

Where did you find all that prediction.Finacial crisis very much possible,crash it is crisis in media,wars did  wars
have ended ever

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:11:03 PM

It looks like a new movie "Bitcoin Apocalypse"
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:30:12 PM

yes, and just like the predictions of kwukduckie, all movies are fiction. he is desperately trying to make people panic by making bitcoin look bad. it's pathetic.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:31:42 PM

yes, and just like the predictions of kwukduckie, all movies are fiction. he is desperately trying to make people panic by making bitcoin look bad. it's pathetic.

It's weird why someone would do that right.
We are all in this together. Probably he is a miserable person since he makes so much effort creating panic.

Based on current information there can be a fall back to 330 but no 'Big Crash'
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: