Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115345 times)
mhurezanu

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:08:05 PM

The price of oil dropping, got me to earn some sparkprofit points and got me from 5c to 79c weekly, and right now it has allready started to go upwards.

About the bitcoins being banned, there still are countryes like mine, thankfully, that don't have the regulation for it, it's still a "wild west" if you would like to go to that extent.

About the world crysis... It's very unlikely it will happen, most banks have started to take precautions about it as most governments forced their hand for it.

That's my two cents...
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:11:00 PM

the crash is not coming though i can not predict that it will rise either, no one can actually predict how it will go in the future to be honest
eon89

Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:15:43 PM

Big countries have great economies, I don't see any reason for a crisis right now. They can even afford a new world war. If that happens we can see whole economic crash but otherwise economy is just doing fine. Bitcoin would go 10k, there isn't any need for crisis to see these prices. Just we have to wait some time.

Don't be hasty to say that. Remember that was is the biggest business of them all. And let's hope no one wants to go to business that bad.

MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:02:52 AM

I don't think there is going to be an economic crisis. The price of oil may have dropped but that may not mean the world is going to end. I think Bitcoin hold some value of money, but the world is definitely not going to end.
Oil is big for some countries, but it isn't going to cause an economic crisis. You guys are overreacting.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:40:04 AM

I don't think there is going to be an economic crisis. The price of oil may have dropped but that may not mean the world is going to end. I think Bitcoin hold some value of money, but the world is definitely not going to end.
Oil is big for some countries, but it isn't going to cause an economic crisis. You guys are overreacting.
That is true. Oil is not the US economy, which is pretty much the worlds economy. There is not going to be GFC because of this.
mhurezanu

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:10:11 PM

That is true. Oil is not the US economy, which is pretty much the worlds economy. There is not going to be GFC because of this.
I'll have to dissagree with you on this one mate... the US economy is not the world's economy. It might be an important part of it but it deffinetly is not the building block of it.
BitGlory

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:50:16 PM

1 month is gone, and we've already seen that this is completely the truth

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:59:54 PM

World trade is going off the cliff.  The Baltic Dry Index, a measure of marine freight shipping rates for bulk commodities (iron ore, grains, cement, urea fertilizer, etc.) on major shipping routes (Australia to China for example) is at an ALL TIME LOW:

"Less than containerload" shipping rates are falling too (we buy automotive spare parts from Asia).

The commodity countries are cratering (Brazil, Russia, and now even Peru).

Prudent people might want to be preparing.......
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:17:30 PM

World trade is going off the cliff.  The Baltic Dry Index, a measure of marine freight shipping rates for bulk commodities (iron ore, grains, cement, urea fertilizer, etc.) on major shipping routes (Australia to China for example) is at an ALL TIME LOW:

"Less than containerload" shipping rates are falling too (we buy automotive spare parts from Asia).

If you would be so kind, could you post a chart showing the past ~10 years of the BDI, so that the users here can easily compare the current drop-offs with the ones experienced back in 2008?

It is definitely going to be an interesting few years for export companies.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:45:37 PM

Markets are depending on the world's economy, but bitcoin should be able to survive the crash.
Since as a currency it is growing and it will keep on growing, hence we've reach our limit with the amount of transactions per sec.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:48:06 PM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.
what a bad prediction lol, i dont remember seeing a crisis that "destroyed entire countries" lol, just goes to show how unaccurate these prediction threads really are.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:28:06 AM

There is  big crisis hidden  truth is that  USA is near recession  will be not rates rise.Japan is launching negative rates,crazyEurope is one big  chaos  Russia is  in big  trouble,just  looking to join wars and conflicts

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
romjpn

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:37:50 AM

It's true that there are red flags everywhere. China slowing down, stocks are down, currency war. But it's far too difficult to predict what will be the outcome.
Anyway, I think I will short the yen as the government here seems to want to devaluate more, and by any means (QE, negative interest rates etc.).
And of course, put a little more of my savings in Bitcoin.

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:01:37 AM

@ Yakamoto

The chart I put up (from stockcharts.com) only goes back some 2 and a half years.

I googled "baltic dry index, rates, 2009 - 2014" and found the below link (no separate chart to post here, but there is one at the link):

http://investmenttools.com/futures/bdi_baltic_dry_index.htm

The BDI topped out at about 11,300 (2008).  It is now at 317.  Down 97%!!

OK, bulk commodity shipping rates are not 100% correlated with the world economy.  But the correlation is likely to be pretty tight...
tobacco123

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:57:14 AM

Not too sure about the world economy status based on all the index etc., but all I know is the job market getting very bad and there are so many redundancies and job cuts, and no new jobs being created. Definitely something bad is going to happen...

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:51:48 AM

There is  big crisis hidden  truth is that  USA is near recession  will be not rates rise.Japan is launching negative rates,crazyEurope is one big  chaos  Russia is  in big  trouble,just  looking to join wars and conflicts

I'm not sure about the economical situation of USA. Sometimes due to the election campaigns it might have got exaggerated. Statement about Russia is true, really its trying hard to get into wars which can be understood by the various signup over these days with few countries.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:45:19 PM

Crash is not commig price rise is on the go next week will be bigger increase

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Ultrabat

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:37:18 AM

Not too sure about the world economy status based on all the index etc., but all I know is the job market getting very bad and there are so many redundancies and job cuts, and no new jobs being created. Definitely something bad is going to happen...

The job market in the US is very good. The unployment rate is just 4.9%. Where do you live?

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:02:02 AM

The job market in the US is very good. The unployment rate is just 4.9%. Where do you live?

Don't trust the stats you haven't fudged yourself I say!!!!
Think about that!!If you believe your government is being honest to you regarding that topic I have to say you are extremely naive.
The global economy will see another big crisis which will have an effect to all of us.
The US is a mess.The EU is a mess.China is a mess.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:16:24 AM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

When I read this main post didn't know what to do: to laugh or to cry. And yet I am not able to decide what to do. I'am making both. Never read such big prediction (even from Nostradamus) made with so few words and in so concise way. We are almost at the beginning of the end. Big crisis, biblical exodus, super big wars in the most developed countries and at the end (but not less important - maybe might be the most important) full 10 pages with posts which discuss about this cataclysmic panorama. I don't want to comment the main post because it comment itself. But another thing that "scare" me not few. I ask to myself? I am me out of this world or are the others out of their minds? How is possible to make 10 pages full of posts about this above post? How is possible to have attention of this size about a main post like this above? But are we in a real world or at the world of bitcoin which will arrive at 10 000 us dollar this year while is ongoing the cataclysmic situation began the first day of this year according to the above main post? Have no word, have no word.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: