Print  
Author Topic: Fuck.  (Read 5726 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 06:44:15 AM

For Christmas, I want my 3 minutes back. 

Minus...

Welp, that certainly is a thing you wrote there.  I too have dreams and receive presents.  Lets be friends, we can hold hands and speak in riddles to each other forever.

No, sir, that certainly is a thing you wrote there.  And I thought people like you only existed in fairy tales.
goodlord666 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

100%

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 11:54:48 PM

I only just lead occasionally.

goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 02:31:10 AM

You know what I hate about those secret service guys? They only let you know it was them a while after they've departed. Bitches.

In reference to this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134635.0

OK. I'll slap it right in your face unashamedly because this is Off-Topic and it doesn't matter. Some loser faggot scumbag piece of shit idiot (I wouldn't know him personally) invented a new time dial that translates well digitally, too, to replace the old one and unify all time zones in this world. And after a bit of tweaking and some digressing into megalomaniacal crap (which, for the time being, he gave up for usability's sake) he was surprised at how awfully simple it was to reinvent time and overcome the Greenwich Mean and Eastern Standard, etc. disaster as well as the daylight savings crap we all live in.

One question: Does a globalized world in the internet age really need a couple dozen time zones? Another question: Would you buy a watch whose indicators go counter clockwise? Probably not, but it would indulge the man, really.

He'd been thinking about this for years but only came up with the actual solution last summer. He can't be fucked telling anyone about the details because he's seriously interested in knowing whether this can be patented and marketed right. Then again, who needs patents when you can send those patent office folks off to build some new pyramids?... Time will tell.

Also, this ain't a priority on his list as he's got the government on his ass, an ex-girlfriend that better loses it or gets lost altogether, an annoying millionaire kid he's got to take care of and some bills to pay.

Tomorrow I'll be meeting some fairies.

cypherdoc pisses me off.

Back to the letter-sorting facility. Have you guys ever played Postal?

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2013, 02:36:37 AM

I've read that book.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 07:55:35 PM

Thought I'd share an image of my meal since everybody on the internet's doing that nowadays.
I apologize for the lack of artistic filters.

Been admitted to the fairy cove. The dogs outside weren't fond of me though. They still think they're running the show.
Anyway, the fairies were intrigued by my presence and ask what can be done about the desolate state of things despite their outstanding efforts.

This is all part of my secret masterplan to skillfully introduce an entire community to the benefits of using Bitcoin.

Do you enjoy looking at my meal as much as I enjoy having it? I sure hope so!

shep

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 08:18:13 PM

Guessing by the first post that this is a woman going into labor. lol
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 06:34:41 AM

where's the proteins ?
Thought I'd share an image of my meal since everybody on the internet's doing that nowadays.

Been admitted to the fairy cove. The dogs outside weren't fond of me though. They still think they're running the show.
Anyway, the fairies were intrigued by my presence and ask what can be done about the desolate state of things despite their outstanding efforts.

This is all part of my secret masterplan to skillfully introduce an entire community to the benefits of using Bitcoin.

hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 09:01:27 AM

where's the proteins ?

Looks delicious, and clearly more than enough proteins there too.
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 01:55:05 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2013, 11:34:45 PM by goodlord666

Recently, I had one of the coolest, though trivial experiences, in my life. It had been a busy week for me. I was walking home from a friend of mine very late at night and took a small detour through one of the big parks in the city. It was very serene. Not a soul to be seen anywhere and everything was covered in beautiful snow.

I was walking down this alley of trees and I even believe it was a full moon (or close) when suddenly, right above me a crow ascended from one of the branches.

What was cool about it was the power with which that crow lifted itself up from the tree, the branches shaking under its weight and the crow was.. slooooooooow. Like really slow. And graceful. I cannot understand how these creatures manage to stay up in flight when moving their wings so slowly while weighing so much, too.

It crossed my path diagonally and landed on a branch on another tree in front of me on the other side of the road. And I thought like "Wow.."... "Kinda cool." When suddenly an entire flock of maybe 100 crows jumped from their branches all around and above me and flew away in a thundering wave of flapping wings. The trees were still shaking when the birds were gone.

I shit my pants, seriously.

The first bird mustve been on a watch or maybe it was the leader of the pack. The entire rest of the flock was absolutely invisible and inaudible to me the whole time.

And when the signal was given they all acted in unison, like as if the flock were a single creature with a single mind.

Very impressive!

Well, just a little story for the time being.

Meanwhile, I battle nerve-wrecking bureaucracy, court letters and I can't seem to find a hairdresser worth his buck.

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 04:24:45 PM

Recently, I had one of the coolest, though trivial experiences, in my life. It had been a busy week for me. I was walking home from a friend of mine very late at night and took a small detour through one of the big parks in the city. It was very serene. Not a soul to be seen anywhere and everything was covered in beautiful snow.

I was walking down this alley of trees and I even believe it was a full moon (or close) when suddenly, right above me a craw ascended from one of the branches.

One of these buggers?

Or did you maybe mean crow?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
philips

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 04:49:10 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2013, 05:05:04 PM by philips

Speaking about crows, I have witnessed one weird scene once, also in winter.
A small crow was lying on the ground in the middle of the road injured or something.
Two or three stray dogs were ready to kill the thing when suddenly a flock of crows (I believe that is called a murder of crows) descended from above and attacked the dogs.
They were flying very low and circling the dogs while in turn they dive fast and peck them.
We stare fascinated and we were like, WTF... is this National Geographic in the middle of the city?

Eventually the dogs left with their tails between their legs and small drops of blood were left on the snow.
I wish I had a camera back then, something to post on Youtube definitely  Smiley
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 11:33:09 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2013, 12:10:55 AM by goodlord666

OK. Never trust spell correction when you're just slightly dyslexic...

But yeah I swear it was flying lobsters!

UPDATE: Found a hairdresser worth his buck. I feel so fresh and rejuvenated now!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrVC5dm5fFc)

constitution

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 03:42:01 AM

Congrats.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 04:32:23 AM

You need to get laid.
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 06:57:44 PM

You need to get laid.

Ground shaking diagnosis, psy!

Please accept my symbolical Bitcoin as payment for your professional services:

goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 03:48:21 AM

I don't even need to be paranoid. Be cause they all work for me.

But I do it for you  Smiley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39l3sGRAwRM

goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 04:34:52 AM

I should really change my name or something..

goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 09:35:47 AM

I really should change my name or something.

philips

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 09:38:29 AM

You should definitely change your name or something.
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 09:44:57 AM

For some reason or other my name may for haps sake oughteth be changered.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: