Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - 27$ - Free Shipping Worldwide  (Read 3328 times)
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 02:14:00 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2012, 12:35:04 PM by torac

T-shirt with any image on it. You give me the image and I put it on the t-shirt.

The price is 27$. (U.S. Dollars)

I prefer if you can pay me with BitCoins, but all payment methods below are welcome.
Payment methods : Paypal, Skrill/Moneybookers, WebMoney, Payza/Alertpay, Bitcoin

The techinque to put the images on the t-shirt is sublimation.

Shipping cost is also paid by you, depending on your country.

The size of T-Shirts range from : S to XXL
I have black and white t-shirts, and also other colors, let me know what color you want and I will tell you if I have it.
You provide me the image you want on the t-shirt and I will put it on the t-shirt.

Shipment cost : FREE

What can I say about them ? 100% cotton, very good quality t-shirts. The quality it really is good, I promise you this thing.
If you will be unsatisfied with the t-shirt quality I will refund your money, and you can keep the t-shirt or throw it to the garbage. If many people will be unsatisfied with the t-shirt quality, I will either change the supplier of t-shirts or delete this thread. The quality is the only thing I care about when I sell them. I want you to be happy with the T-Shirt you bought from me!

Thank you very much being my customer, you have my utmost respect!

If you pay me with bitcoins then I will donate 10% of all the profit to bitcointalk.org forum, for the future development of this forum.

Here is a T-Shirt I just made for myself, I can make another one for you just similar or you can use any picture you want.

Look how awesome it looks:

The color of the t-shirt is yellow (very light yellow).

The quality feels awesome and it is a very good t-shirt. (You can choose any color)

You get 10% discount if you buy paying with bitcoin, and 5% discount if you buy paying with moneybookers.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 02:55:29 AM

If you pay me with bitcoins then I will donate 10% of all the profit to bitcointalk.org forum, for the future development of this forum, for creating something bigger than all of us, for the future of bitcoin, for freedom. I will show you proof of my donations.

Total donations thanks to everyone who bought so far from me : 10.00000 BTC.
Proof of donating the 10 BTC is my donator title. That way you know I do not lie of donating the 10 BTC. I will show you transactions for all donations after the initial 10 BTC donation.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 04:56:57 AM

Lets see who will be the first guy to buy a T-Shirt, he will also get a chocolate for free for being the first customer and a personal hand-written note from me saying thank you!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 12:14:40 PM

Thread bumped all the way to the top.
Still did not get my first customer. I will give the first customer a great chocolate for free inside the package and a note from me saying thanks for being my first customer!

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 12:54:58 PM

Thread bumped all the way to the top.
Still did not get my first customer. I will give the first customer a great chocolate for free inside the package and a note from me saying thanks for being my first customer!
Relax and let the thread sit for a couple of days - it's unlikely that a customer comes in the first few hours of the post.  Wink

PS: you can try bitmit too.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 02:43:13 PM

Thank you for the tips!
I appreciate it.
You should buy a t-shirt too in my opinion. Just joking. Smiley

Since you are Global Moderator here why don't we do some sort of deal, you promote my thread on the forum and I give you 50% of the profit. It would be great. Something like "buy a bitcointalk t-shirt" or something similar. I could provide cheaper price/modified price and you get 50% of the profit. It would be a good idea but ofcourse this is up to you, you should talk with other staff about my idea if you want. Either way if you want my idea or not I will still donate 10% of the profit I make to bitcointalk.

If you want to test my idea I can send you a t-shirt for free to see the quality of it before we do this, but first talk with whoever is your boss on the staff if you think my offer is good enough.

Either way of you like my idea or not, it is ok. I don't want to force you to do anything, it just popped into my mind and it could work awesome, for our mutual benefits and everyone's benefit for a better forum with more funds available.

Thank you very much for the tips again!
Have a great day!
torac

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 04:14:31 PM

Thank you for the tips!
I appreciate it.
You should buy a t-shirt too in my opinion. Just joking. Smiley

Since you are Global Moderator here why don't we do some sort of deal, you promote my thread on the forum and I give you 50% of the profit. It would be great. Something like "buy a bitcointalk t-shirt" or something similar. I could provide cheaper price/modified price and you get 50% of the profit. It would be a good idea but ofcourse this is up to you, you should talk with other staff about my idea if you want. Either way if you want my idea or not I will still donate 10% of the profit I make to bitcointalk.

If you want to test my idea I can send you a t-shirt for free to see the quality of it before we do this, but first talk with whoever is your boss on the staff if you think my offer is good enough.

Either way of you like my idea or not, it is ok. I don't want to force you to do anything, it just popped into my mind and it could work awesome, for our mutual benefits and everyone's benefit for a better forum with more funds available.

Thank you very much for the tips again!
Have a great day!
torac
The shipping would be mad expensive as I live at the other side of the globe.  Wink
Nope, I can't do that as I'm only a volunteer here. I doubt theymos (the admin) would strike such deals either though. We can only promote stuff via the signature space below. That said, you could PM theymos to ask about this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35
hamdi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 04:27:24 PM

i shipped a shirt to usa and one to canada today. shipping is €15. more than the shirt itself.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 04:59:17 PM

Ok! No problem John. I sent PM to theymos, maybe he is interested.
Thank you.
I just want to provide a way for people to buy any t-shirt they want with bitcoin. I know the t-shirt is a little expensive but there's not much I can do about the price.
I actually lowered the price from 30$ to 26$.
I am waiting for my first customer.
Thanks!

I will lower the price for the t-shirts in time. I will lower my profit, I could lower it to 20$ aproximately in time.
Thank you!

hamdi

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 06:20:13 PM

i try to sell mine for $7 and almost noone buys...
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 06:48:27 PM

Lets just both be patient. It should sell.

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:33:38 AM

A $36 t-shirt? God damn. Is Rumpelstiltskin making them or something?
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:47:42 AM

I agree price is too much. I will try find cheaper alternative, But I can say the t-shirts are awesome quality.
I'm looking for quality over quantity.
I will try find cheaper version as soon as possible.
Sorry!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:07:37 PM

In case of any problems or questions please contact me for further clarifications.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 11:18:11 PM

Contact me if any questions.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 04:19:40 PM

Thread bumped all the way up.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:17:55 PM

Here is a T-Shirt I just made for myself, I can make another one for you just similar or you can use any picture you want.

Look how awesome it looks:

The color of the t-shirt is yellow (very light yellow).

The quality feels awesome and it is a very good t-shirt.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:41:00 PM

Starting today : You get 10% discount if you buy paying with bitcoin, and 5% discount if you buy paying with moneybookers.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 12:21:30 AM

If you have any questions let me know.

hamdi

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 12:46:06 AM

what technique do you use to print them?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: