Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: Coffee is Dangerously Addictive  (Read 4207 times)
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:32:27 AM

Well no shit. Do you know how much caffeine is in it? I hate coffee though, so I am not addicted to it.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Anubiss

Activity: 324

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 01:08:15 PM

I never understood people using it.
Whats the point? It tastes bitter and makes teeth yellow, win?

Never used it only tasted.
I have the same or even more energy than people who drinks it.

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:29:48 PM

I have tried to drink tea instead of coffee.
Tea is good and also have good amount of caffeine and will keep you awaken, just like coffee.
But there is something in the smell of hot of coffee and i like it. Is this addiction or not i don't care.
I don't drink to much.

You must die from something at the end. Wink
Anubiss

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 02:04:29 PM

I have tried to drink tea instead of coffee.
Tea is good and also have good amount of caffeine and will keep you awaken, just like coffee.
But there is something in the smell of hot of coffee and i like it. Is this addiction or not i don't care.
I don't drink to much.

You must die from something at the end. Wink

Ever tried a cocaine? Cheesy

YouTube
SoundCloud
Nybbas

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:33:19 PM

Coffee is antioxidant enemy of free radicals.
Cocaine comes from the plant? So there must be healthy like Cannabis?
I mean we could try to legalize it for medicine purpose?
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:25:40 PM

My friend came out of coffee addiction very hard. So think before gulping down 2 in a day
Anubiss

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:36:17 PM

Coffee is antioxidant enemy of free radicals.
Cocaine comes from the plant? So there must be healthy like Cannabis?
I mean we could try to legalize it for medicine purpose?

Coffe comes from plants also.
Cocaine in natural unrefined form is safe.
But Cocaine for medical purpose sounds great!! Smiley

YouTube
SoundCloud
admaris

Activity: 17
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:20:58 PM

Not exactly but having 1 time coffee in a day is good for health to avoid Cancer its medical tip got from my doctor.
Nybbas

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:32:21 PM

How much coffee is enough coffee?
One two cups?
What harm can be done by one cup of coffee early morning?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 11:01:28 PM

How much coffee is enough coffee?
Up to around 400 milligrams of caffeine is the limit for most adults. That's roughly 4 cups of coffee (however this can vary a lot depending on the kind of coffee && size of serving).

What harm can be done by one cup of coffee early morning?
None. Coffee is actually healthy and has many benefits if you don't overdo it (starting from increasing your energy to making you smarter (improves various areas such as memory, reaction time)).

OP is overreacting and drawing to conclusion based on a small sample of data. I have never felt addicted to coffee and have drank an uneven amount of cups per day throughout my life.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitguybillionaire

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:07:34 PM

Yes, caffeine can start to feel addictive, but it does not require a warning. Coffee is said to have substantial health benefits, at least the right kinds. Nothing wrong with having your normal cup in the morning

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:16:53 AM

Yea coffe is verry addictive i drink life 3-4 packs of coffee per day
Hganz11

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:39:24 AM

many of my friends have become extremely addicted to coffee because of their 6am commutes. When they wake up they need it to function in the morning. The caffeine is really what they are craving and the prices of coffee have become on the rise lately.

◉ Yobit.Net: Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins! ◉ (https://yobit.net/en/dice/)
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:19:17 PM

Well, do not drink to much coffee each day and then everything will be ok. And also you can change coffee brends time by time.  Grin
stevejab

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 05:32:31 PM

Coffee is life, i just don't want to try teh strong ones, my caffeine tolerance might go up  Grin
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:48:16 AM

48 hours without any joe and my head was ready to explode with tension you could cut with a knife. I'm currently sipping on jet black americano style with no sugar; it's sweet and my headache is gone.

I agree with you coffee and tea both have a addictive drinks'
but you can't say coffee is a dangerous addictive. For example you eat food, without food you can't live. then you think that food is bad addictive. No its means your body needs food and drinks , its a helpful to your body.   
Buildabitcoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:05:19 AM

Caffeen has been proven to have some addictive qualities. However, anything you have on the daily could cause your body to feel like it NEEDS it, so going a day or two without it will cause some side affects like anxiety. Coffee just so happens to be one of the most popular, daily consumed items.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:49:42 AM

Caffeine Addiction Is a Mental Disorder, Doctors Say

Question: What do heroin addicts who receive a daily dose of methadone have in common with people who feel they cannot function without that morning cup of caffeine?

Answer: They are tending to their addiction—keeping the physical devils of drug withdrawal at bay.

Source: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/01/0119_050119_ngm_caffeine.html

"Studies have demonstrated that people who take in a minimum of 100 mg of caffeine per day (about the amount in one cup of coffee) can acquire a physical dependence that would trigger withdrawal symptoms that include headaches, muscle pain and stiffness, lethargy, nausea, vomiting, depressed mood, and marked irritability.[3] Professor Roland Griffiths, a professor of neurology at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore strongly believes that caffeine withdrawal should be classified as a psychological disorder."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_dependence

Every addiction is mental i think?..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:41:02 AM

Every addiction is mental i think?..
There is no concrete evidence of this at this time I believe. What addictions do is alter the brain and change it's natural structure for desires. Additionally a lot of people who are addicted to something tend to get diagnosed with a mental disease. There is surely a connection.

I agree with you coffee and tea both have a addictive drinks'
Tea is addictive? Strange.

Yea coffe is verry addictive i drink life 3-4 packs of coffee per day
You mean cups?

Caffeen has been proven to have some addictive qualities. However, anything you have on the daily could cause your body to feel like it NEEDS it, so going a day or two without it will cause some side affects like anxiety. Coffee just so happens to be one of the most popular, daily consumed items.
That does make sense indeed. These side affects are tolerable and are nothing compared to when you don't drink/smoke/do drugs in the same time period (assuming the same level of addiction).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hizzmoot

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:10:16 AM

Good Morning, anybody up for coffee? Cheesy

But seriously, every addiction is dangerous, does not matter if its smoking,coffee,gambling. That shit takes control, and when it does, its really bad.
I was a little addictive to gambling, but luckly I gave it up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: