Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:34:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to get cheapest bitcoin?  (Read 23893 times)
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:23:06 PM

what do you think about buying cheapest btc.i want to become trader but i dont have idea where to buy and sell.
first i want to say selling btc is ok if i have btc.but if i want to buy and sell,then first tell me where to buy so that i could sell for profit.

just find a exchange site that you like, price will be pretty same in all sites, might be 1$ difference or so but not more, so you just find a site that you like and buy there, not matter for what price you will buy, if you want profit then you have to wait for price rise and sell then
bitok.com

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Best deposit/withdrawal fees on the market

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:28:42 AM

Hi all. We have only 0.2% trade commission and keep Deposit/Withdrawal fees low (https://bitok.com/fees). Buying BTC through Bitok.com is cost-effective. Still we're concerned about security and do a lot to deliver great quality of customer service.

Bitok.com offers great value for daily traders.
Exchange BTC, LTC, DOGE to USD, EUR and RUB.
Instant exchange: https://bitok.com/instant
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:13:57 PM

what do you think about buying cheapest btc.i want to become trader but i dont have idea where to buy and sell.
first i want to say selling btc is ok if i have btc.but if i want to buy and sell,then first tell me where to buy so that i could sell for profit.

just check different exchange sites/bitcoin sellers and find for cheapest one, but they will usually have same price so you might win around 1$ total, that's not a big deal

if you want to buy bitcoins now for halving when you should do that fast as possible because price rises now so later you won't find cheap bitcoins as today
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:47:54 AM

The cheapest bitcoin would be on local bitcoins taking a high risk method
Don't think it is a good idea though lol to say the least
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:38:17 PM

search for a exchange site that have small buy prices, there are many exchange sites online, also you can buy from other people directly, just keep eye on some sites and find a cheapest price, and then buy

but i don't think that you would win a lot of money, maybe dollar or two only, so you should buy from most trustfull site
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:24:17 PM

Hi all. We have only 0.2% trade commission and keep Deposit/Withdrawal fees low (https://bitok.com/fees). Buying BTC through Bitok.com is cost-effective. Still we're concerned about security and do a lot to deliver great quality of customer service.

If the fees are so low.

I dont get how you guys will stay afloat, just from a business point of view. Which would worry me more since if I brought my btc over there to trade.. and go rogue.

justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:05:14 AM

If the fees are so low.

I dont get how you guys will stay afloat, just from a business point of view. Which would worry me more since if I brought my btc over there to trade.. and go rogue.
I'm just a little confused. Although they did advertise themselves where we can trade, they mentioned about their concern about their own business. It's great that they are being honest but I don't think it's just the right time to use them since they are concerned themselves. Unless someone's willing to take risks.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:33:13 AM

My place only have 1 local exchanger (https://www.bitcoin.co.id/) so it's easier for me to comparing the cheapest bitcoin I can convert
But every country have different rate with variable rate so it can't be compare whose are cheapest one

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:25:30 PM

My place only have 1 local exchanger (https://www.bitcoin.co.id/) so it's easier for me to comparing the cheapest bitcoin I can convert
But every country have different rate with variable rate so it can't be compare whose are cheapest one

Its better to ignore the cheap price scenario.

I rather be safe and have a successful bitcoin trasnaction even though I paid in cash instead of trying these new exchanges out.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:45:37 AM

Its better to ignore the cheap price scenario.

I rather be safe and have a successful bitcoin trasnaction even though I paid in cash instead of trying these new exchanges out.

we all prefer safety over a little price difference.
i don't know what sukamasoto introduced , but sometimes in some countries if you want to buy with fiat you have to only use the only 2-3 places there are which most of the time are terrible services too. but sadly we have no choice.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:04:22 PM

The cheapest bitcoin would be on local bitcoins taking a high risk method
Don't think it is a good idea though lol to say the least

You could get cheapest bitcoin on localbitcoins.com, as mentioned by the above mate. I believe it is not at all risky to buy bitcoin through localbitcoins.com, also it has got all possible methods of transaction.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CheapYoutubeHits

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:09:39 PM

where to find websites that sell cheap bitcoins?
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:37:03 PM

Insulting us won't change anything , so calm down dude .
If you want to start trading then you need first to start buying bitcoins , there is a lot of exchange out there for that : BTC-E , Bitstamp , Coinbase , Huobi (Chinese) , OKCoin (Chinese) , Bit-x etc ...
Unless you are good at trading , I don't recommend this because you may lose instead of profiting if you don't know what you are doing .
thankyou dude for the information, noted. ill start trading if i have enough capital.  Roll Eyes
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:43:53 PM

fuck you...no one replied me
how abut now?got sastified answer?you should patient to wait for the best answer,depend on your question,its not easy to find cheapest bitcoin prce,just bid on btc2bid,wish you got cheapest there.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:59:07 PM

I think the cheapest where you can get them is on localbitcoins plus they are also trusted, you can find a seller easily on your location.
You can see the reviews and mostly the fee's are also pretty low.
h3rlihy

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:07:11 AM

I've personally found the best way to get bitcoin is through Uphold. https://uphold.com/signup?utm_campaign=refprog&utm_medium=h3rlihy
Sorry for the dirty ref link. But I genuinely recommend them. I've got my bitcoin from there at market rate without any fees usually inside a single business day Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:34:28 AM

where to find websites that sell cheap bitcoins?

there aren't any because if they do soo, they are probably scammers, at best you can find a good deal with a member here that want to sell fast and he need money, but use always escrow
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 12:48:50 AM

Though not the cheapest, someone either near you or online from localbitcoins.com should be able to help you.

I've used this guy before: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/315497/purchase-bitcoin-cash-deposit-bank-of-america-instant-release-right-now-united-states.  If the ad isn't running, just open another one of his ads, cancel the trade, and start a dialogue with him.  He's good, he is fair, and he is honest.  (Okay he's me Grin)

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 12:16:56 AM

Though not the cheapest, someone either near you or online from localbitcoins.com should be able to help you.

I've used this guy before: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/315497/purchase-bitcoin-cash-deposit-bank-of-america-instant-release-right-now-united-states.  If the ad isn't running, just open another one of his ads, cancel the trade, and start a dialogue with him.  He's good, he is fair, and he is honest.  (Okay he's me Grin)

Actually a more convenient link for those who apply: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/325144/cash-out-your-bitcoins-boa-to-boa-online-trade-using-computer-or-phone

I just did a $150 trade with someone Smiley

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:24:04 AM

there are many different sites for that like coinbase, xapo and others that buys bitcoins, so you can try to sell to them, just first you should check prices which one pays more so you will get more profit

or you can try to search real life bitcoin seller, they might have small price, all you have to do is search for smallest prices and then buy from them, someone will have small prices

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print