Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to get cheapest bitcoin?  (Read 23893 times)
Tred

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:41:04 PM

I'm finding that Coinbase is very efficient once your limits are set higher. I would suggest giving them a try if you're in the US.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:24:30 AM

I think Localbitcoin is the safest way for buy BTC.

Yes the localbitcoins has probably the cheapest rate as far as i know.  This is where you can even buy bulks of btc without trading hassle.  You can even witness the process scam is way far behind when you transact with the trader having an actual trade deals you can even ask for a lower value.
LC is no more a reliable website and they have too many scammers trading there (even users with 100% feedback have turned scammers). Also the rates there are similar to Virwox that has more trust than LBC.

Scam involved in localbitcoins happens when you don't do the process personally and your having bulk tradings to an individual and on the net.  Even how much you trust a trading individual never trade bulk unless that trader is dong trades for a trading company or institution.  That's why most huge trades of btc are done in localbitcoin that are organized and legitimate licensed to do trading from a govt agency.  Check your lbc status always by visiting their office and not their house.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:33:12 AM

there is not such a way of getting the cheapest bitcoin maybe a friend of yours does have some coins and dont want you to pay the full amount of it but a coin has a value you know so its not that you can get the cheapest one somewhere.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:02:07 AM

fuck you...no one replied me

LOL you waited 1 hour and decided it was ok to start scolding.. Your patience is remarkable.

With fiat localbitcoins is ok, it's a bit expensive though.

If you are familiar with payeer etc, BTC-E is the place to get your bitcoins. Their price is mostly a litle bit lower then other exhanges.
See here:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
this is not the place of getting your cheapest bitcoin how can you think bitcoins can be cheap. Dont you know the price of one bitcoin do not post anything on this forum tho. Get first some information before you want to buy the cheapest coin XD
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:11:28 AM

To buy cheap bitcoins is to wait patiently for a slight drop in the market and buy it.  Otherwise someone would offer to sell you their bitcoin for a lower value than the current, which is rare but it do happens for regular traders who wants to maintain a good and continues trading relationship but not much on quantity.  Now the purpose of investing is to grow.  some traders hoard btc's for quite sometimes that's why they can sell it lower than the current value because they bought it before in a much lower value and that is just to maintain a trading partnership.  If you are new in this industry it is hard to find someone like that.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:34:12 PM

what do you think about buying cheapest btc.i want to become trader but i dont have idea where to buy and sell.
first i want to say selling btc is ok if i have btc.but if i want to buy and sell,then first tell me where to buy so that i could sell for profit.

i think there is a site that shows price of bitcoin in many different exchange sites, but i am not sure if it still works to this day,  maybe it is closed now, but it would be good for you to use

and if not then just check different sites and buy from one that sells them for smallest price, also you cna check people that sells bitcoins as they might have some cheaper bitcoins too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:07:21 PM

To buy cheap bitcoins is to wait patiently for a slight drop in the market and buy it.  Otherwise someone would offer to sell you their bitcoin for a lower value than the current, which is rare but it do happens for regular traders who wants to maintain a good and continues trading relationship but not much on quantity.  Now the purpose of investing is to grow.  some traders hoard btc's for quite sometimes that's why they can sell it lower than the current value because they bought it before in a much lower value and that is just to maintain a trading partnership.  If you are new in this industry it is hard to find someone like that.

Those odds of waiting could been used more better by just focusing to sell something you have into the market.

Keep in mind that things in the market should stay relevant showing demand and not outdated stuff.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:53:00 PM

There is no real website where you can buy the cheapest one, I think they are mostly all the same with their fee's and selling price.
There are only sometimes a bit cheaper but this compared with others is mostly not worth it.
Yes bitcoin will never come for cheaper price.
But we might search for very less transaction fees charging provider when buying bitcoins. This must be a the only possible way to buy bitcoins for comparatively cheaper price.

Some people are paying a higher fees in FOREX exchanges from their local currency to USD/EURO conversion. When they are going with localbitcoin seller, they will be able to buy for cheaper prices.
But when you are getting as an established trader with most of the exchanges, you will be getting reduced trading fees. You can comparatively buy or sell bitcoin with the very less fees.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:53:03 PM

The OP is asking for the cheapest method.

But yeah, localbitcoins is a great place to start. As for the whole buying cheap bitcoins part, there is no such thing.

You pay for fees or you dont lol.
But when we are dealing with localbitcoin seller in person, then there is no need of paying any exchange fees. This must be one of the practical way to get cheapest bitcoins. But usually localbitcoin sellers are quoting higher prices for their bitcoins than market rate.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:36:40 AM

The OP is asking for the cheapest method.

But yeah, localbitcoins is a great place to start. As for the whole buying cheap bitcoins part, there is no such thing.

You pay for fees or you dont lol.
But when we are dealing with localbitcoin seller in person, then there is no need of paying any exchange fees. This must be one of the practical way to get cheapest bitcoins. But usually localbitcoin sellers are quoting higher prices for their bitcoins than market rate.
The exchange fees will be covered with your travel expenses to meet a seller via localbitcoin. Unless you are dealing for very big amount of bitcoin. But very big amount of bitcoin dealing not possible in person-to-person dealing usually.
christinelewdy85

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:31:52 PM

Wink

I found this link, if you are going to buy bitcoin, use this link, you get $10.00 free
for buying. It's Coinbase!

https://www.coinbase.com/join/59fdc2e2f78e3000f2a5ff3e
flowpify

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:11:33 PM

And if by cheapest, it would mean buying with the cheapest fee possible instead of the cheapest BTC price ? On Coinbase, there is a 20€ fee on a 500€ buy for ETH/BTC for example, it's quite expensive. Do you guys know any other way to buy with EUR/USD and with lower fees ?
O$IRIS

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:44:23 PM

Is there a regulated marketplace for crypto in Kazakhstan?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: