Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining?  (Read 6832 times)
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:21:57 PM

Best cloud mining site hashnets. But i do not advise cloud mining too because roi is too much time and may be you can not make roi.(during this time diff can too much increase, new miner equipment can come with hight hash power)

I think if the ROI is too long, it is not too problematic, because in hashnest you can resell your GHS whenever you need.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:37:01 PM

Thank u all for help me to decide about cloud mining or not, I've done some research myself and look what I found on CEX.IO website: "PLEASE, NOTICE THAT CURRENTLY CLOUD-BASED GIGAHASHES ARE NOT MINING DUE TO UNPROFITABILITY, BUT THE SITUATION MAY CHANGE."

Our company BuxTime works with Bitcoin for less than a month, we're beginners and we need to understand hows everything works, glad that we found the Bitcointalk community.

What does your company actually do? It s obvious u re new in this industry cause Cex.io hasn't been offering cloud mining for about a year. Pls ask around and investigate all your options before your actually invest into anything.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:43:23 PM

Please help me to find what are the best and legit Bitcoin Cloud Mining?

actually cloud mining are pretty similar to a scam ...
to many sites claim to mine but really they scam only people. but sometimes ago cex.io give a reasonable profit in a short time.
Best solutions, for this time, could be Amazon AWS (you set by yourself!).
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:36:47 PM

The best and most rusted as legit Bitcoin cloud mioning service is without any doubt Hashnest. Hashnest is the Bitmain cloud mining service, and besides them there is not much trusted mining services on the web. So, if you want to start cloudmining I definitly suggest you use them.
BuxTime (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:00:09 PM

Thank u all for help me to decide about cloud mining or not, I've done some research myself and look what I found on CEX.IO website: "PLEASE, NOTICE THAT CURRENTLY CLOUD-BASED GIGAHASHES ARE NOT MINING DUE TO UNPROFITABILITY, BUT THE SITUATION MAY CHANGE."

Our company BuxTime works with Bitcoin for less than a month, we're beginners and we need to understand hows everything works, glad that we found the Bitcointalk community.

What does your company actually do? It s obvious u re new in this industry cause Cex.io hasn't been offering cloud mining for about a year. Pls ask around and investigate all your options before your actually invest into anything.

We're PTC website with over 2M users paying in Bitcoin, Paypal and Payza...
BuxTime (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:09:56 PM

to many sites claim to mine but really they scam only people. but sometimes ago cex.io give a reasonable profit in a short time.

Thanks for recommend Amazon AWS, never heard it before but looks very interesting.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:56:43 PM

With hasnest combining buy hashes when btc price goes up and selling hashes when btc price goes down , it is a little complex but if you are smart to understand correlation of btc price with gh/s price then  you can do some money, i deposited 0.12 btc three monts ago and now i have 0.16
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:27:50 PM

With hasnest combining buy hashes when btc price goes up and selling hashes when btc price goes down , it is a little complex but if you are smart to understand correlation of btc price with gh/s price then  you can do some money, i deposited 0.12 btc three monts ago and now i have 0.16

I don't find hashnest difficulty. In fact it's quite easy to use. And it's even easier to step out by selling your hash.

Problem is though, will it be profitable to use hashnest? I don't think so.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:45:50 PM

With hasnest combining buy hashes when btc price goes up and selling hashes when btc price goes down , it is a little complex but if you are smart to understand correlation of btc price with gh/s price then  you can do some money, i deposited 0.12 btc three monts ago and now i have 0.16

Hashnest is probably one of the best cloud mining companies out there.
Sure they did cheat, but less then other companies did. Which makes them the best of the worst.
MTBTT

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:26:59 PM

now most mining sites are ponzi or a scam, I dont recommend any site,
you'd better hire a rig or buy mining equipment itself
but it is constrained by the cost of electricity
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:43:57 PM

I am trust in hashnest
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:36:16 PM

Sure they did cheat, but less then other companies did. Which makes them the best of the worst.

Hashnest is the best since there is not better one.
They are indeed the best of the worst.

I used them in the past but these days not anymore. The time where cloud mining, if ever, is gone.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:41:12 PM

Thanks for recommend Amazon AWS, never heard it before but looks very interesting.

Amazon aws interesting one indeed, it's like build your own cloud mining for yourself.

Well I think like everyone said, bit-x and hashnest is the best two of cloud mining service.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:00:36 PM

Hashnest is the best since there is not better one.
They are indeed the best of the worst.

I used them in the past but these days not anymore. The time where cloud mining, if ever, is gone.

You are right sir. I tried a couple of cloudmining companies but none of them seems to be trusthworthy.

Either they run away with your money or they just stop paying.
Temo58

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:18:36 PM

i think hashnest is best of the best! i`m buyer miner from that company. i`m trust him.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:27:43 AM

Try cryptomining.farm backed by Photovoltaic power station! It is existing in crypto world for long time! They just transformed themselves from ICO for Photovoltaic power station to selling cloud mining contracts! I managed to withdraw my rewards two times successful!

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:57:37 AM

You are coming into cloud mining a little bit late, around a year, year and half late. IMO all current cloud mining site are not worth your time or money.

The only cloud option you could if you have some time is CPU coins into VPS/Cloud.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
MTBTT

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:04:01 AM

i think hashnest is best of the best! i`m buyer miner from that company. i`m trust him.
aplenty cloud mining ponzi, but there are some as well which I think cloudmining site who real minning, like hashnet
but I want to ask, how long it takes for ROI in hashnet ?
MTBTT

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:44:37 PM

You are coming into cloud mining a little bit late, around a year, year and half late. IMO all current cloud mining site are not worth your time or money.

The only cloud option you could if you have some time is CPU coins into VPS/Cloud.
I think the cloud of mining is not about time, because you can leave it without having to wait and work
we could mining with vps but if mining with vps, must have a nice specification to be able to mining quickly
and now vps with specs like that is very expensive, not worth with capital
kishin

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:59:28 AM

aplenty cloud mining ponzi, but there are some as well which I think cloudmining site who real minning, like hashnet
but I want to ask, how long it takes for ROI in hashnet ?

if you mining in hashnest, I suggest for now you can stick with S5, since they running luckyhash program for S7 until February, that's make S7 price unstable since people getting free GHS there and selling at cheap price.

For S5 if my calculation is correct, can be ROI within 5-6 month, provided you also get profit from trading GHS (so not pure mining)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: