Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please delete  (Read 23054 times)
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:21:28 PM

my previous post edited please see

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:24:13 PM

Your comment about getting in touch with the greek police makes you look like a manchild who is out of touch with reality,

Maybe you missed the part where he implied killing my mother.

That happens on the internet, every day of the week.
nethead

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:26:47 PM

Your comment about getting in touch with the greek police makes you look like a manchild who is out of touch with reality,

I "implied" what you say in my SECRET key on blockchain. OH WOW! Come on. Please, im not trying to top you but man, at first you got my anonymous bitcoin address(1 time use) in your payment system, IT NOT MY FAULT, after that you show me MY SECRET key of blockchain?Huh!!

Not to mention that AFTER the failed transaction i had with you, i requested to REMOVE my account from your site, but you did not!
ThomasV
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 01:27:10 PM

I hope that action above was covered in your terms of use and privacy policy.
There was a discussion between some of my friends recently about releasing personal information by e-shop owner and most of them disagree with this kind of "revenge".
It may bring negative attention.

I agree. Posting the private information of one of your customers will bring negative attention to your business, and it will not get your money back. Not very professional, IMO.

If want to do something about a scammer, report him to the police. Do not try to be your own police, or your business will be affected.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
wikiaki

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:30:39 PM

Posting the private information of one of your customers will bring negative attention to your business, and it will not get your money back. Not very professional, IMO.

+1

nethead

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:31:13 PM

I hope that action above was covered in your terms of use and privacy policy.
There was a discussion between some of my friends recently about releasing personal information by e-shop owner and most of them disagree with this kind of "revenge".
It may bring negative attention.

I agree. Posting the private information of one of your customers will bring negative attention to your business, and it will not get your money back. Not very professional, IMO.

If want to do something about a scammer, report him to the police. Do not try to be your own police, or your business will be affected.

what police, why, READ my post in the first page PLEASE!
nethead

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:33:37 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2012, 03:32:41 PM by John (johnthedong)

i repost as noone seems to have read that

I got mailed by Zlatko Bijelic (Support) at 6.46pm

Nikolaos,

I hope that you are doing well.

You may have noticed that you received about 4.50932664 BTC coins today (2012-12-19 01:35:38) - this was due to a mistake on our end by giving the customer an incorrect Bitcoin Address for payment. I would like to ask if you can send us those Bitcoins?

Thank you in advance, I hope that you have a great day!

My reply:

WOW thats kinda sad, for both of us because it was an anonymous receiving address from my online wallet. Should I give my permanent address to forward payments to??? It would be great!!

I didnt receive anything, someone else got lucky today, but let me remind you thats its your fault in the first place that you didnt want to sent me what i bought. Im not lying here, that is my real name here and im from my real ip address.

After a while got that back from "Roger" (AND THIS EXPLAINS WHAT HE CLAIMS TO BE A THREAT FOR HIS FAMILY....)

Nikolaos,

I looked up your address with Blockchain, and %100 for sure the funds were sent to a Bitcoin address that you control.

Here is the proof of the link to your account corresponding with Bitcoin address: 1H4UR5M72Ybpo4zrqWe8JKKYSeN1gxqBcU

-redacted-

You need to send back my 4.5119 BTC to:
18yDbzddGVEr1Vyp4NXrP6mqAmUTesAg9a

right away.

I'm sorry Zlatko made the mistake in refunding you too much money to begin with.
Thank you for doing the right thing and returning the money,

Roger Ver

This right here is my personal SECRET information on blockchain.info.
(There i changed MY SECRET KEY to "...RogersMom" for blockchain, for him to see........and its totaly not a threat, (about contacting Greek police, for a threat LIKE THAT (?!) that i could maybe "kill"(?!?) someone from your family from Greece to US, they would just laugh)

After informing that what he did IS illegal (at least moraly, because we talk for bitcoins, where there is no law) he told me that:

Nethead, I own 25% of blockchain.info
I also own 15% of Bitinstant.com
%100 of Bitcoinstore.com
%100 or Memorydealers.com
I also own a % of coinlab.com, ripple.com ogrr.com and I am the largest single donor to bitcoinfoundation.org

I'm Roger Ver, the post prolific Bitcoin investor the world has ever seen:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmatonis/2012/04/24/coinlab-attracts-500000-in-venture-capital-for-bitcoin-projects/

Stop trying to steal from me, I caught you %100.

This is your final chance to do the right thing and send my money back.

18yDbzddGVEr1Vyp4NXrP6mqAmUTesAg9a (4.5119 BTC)

Do it now, and both our lives will be easier, and you will be a better person for it.

With the very best intentions,

Roger Ver

In no way i got his money, and even if i did WHAT THE FUCK?? This incident i trully want to stay online, and on request i will pastebin all the conversation regarding this subject, im in a sok and i dont know what else to write. Ask me if i forgot anything.

I believe you just lost your reputation as Roger with what you did, YOU must repair mine.
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:35:31 PM

I'd hardly call it a death threat.

You are a fool. He has taken $50 from you. That is your fault. He has now also taken hours of your time, which you could have spent making money or doing something that is important to you. That is also your fault.

You now also look like an idiot to at least one potential customer. Again, your fault.

Why in God's name didn't you cut your losses at the fifty measly bucks?
nethead

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:37:35 PM

Did anyone actually read what i wrote?
MemoryDealers (OP)
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 01:39:15 PM

Nikoloas,

As part owner, I have admin access to Blockchain.info,  so depending on the notification settings you have for your wallet there, I can look up accounts based on a Bitcoin address.  %100 for sure that bitcoin address is owned and controlled by you,  and you received the funds from me.

Now do the right thing and send them back:

4.5119 BTC to 18yDbzddGVEr1Vyp4NXrP6mqAmUTesAg9a

Once you do that,  I will delete the rest of your information from this public thread and we can both put this behind us.

I caught you %100 red handed lying about this.

For those who are interested,  here is the full support ticket history.  Read it from the bottom to top:

Roger TODAY 08:23 PM
Should I consider this a threat that should be turned over to the authorities?

"FuckingTheDeadBodyOfRogersMom"

I'm still waiting for your lawyer's contact information.

Roger

Roger TODAY 07:37 PM
When can I have your lawyer's contact details?
As promised, I have made this public for the world to know exactly what you have done:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131574.0

With the best intentions, (unlike you)

Roger Ver

Roger TODAY 06:48 PM
I will gladly contact your lawyer about this.
Please provide his contact details.

Thank you,

Roger Ver

Nethead TODAY 06:40 PM
You are on block list, you will only speak with my lawyer for what you have done so far. Everything is logged. Subject closed

Nethead TODAY 06:26 PM
Your mail does not prove anything, anyone can mail to anyone from any domain you want. Expose me? Do it.
You have failed my friend because you shouldnt touch that information, BlockChain TOS does not say so as of today. I know i didnt touch your bitcoins. ITS your fault that you added the address i gave you on the payment system, not mine. So if you say that you are a co-owner and you still say its a permanent address then i do not have anything else to say. Do whatever you want, but be careful where you put my information, thats a little hint.

Have a nice day man i hope you get your bitcoins. Smiley
As of now im out of this game

Roger TODAY 06:16 PM
To prove to you my ownership stake in blockchain.info, I just sent you an email from my roger@blockchain.info email address.

Do the right thing and send me back my money.

Roger

Nethead TODAY 06:02 PM
I know the name "Roger", but EVEN if you OWN (which you do not) you SHOULDNT toutch ANY personal info. Both bitcoinstore AND blockchain (which YOU involved) are in trouble. I dont get it "my last chance"? "to make my life easier"? Explain

As i said i do not have OR had any of your money. I really hope i didnt ever came to your failstore.

Roger TODAY 05:56 PM
Nethead, I own 25% of blockchain.info
I also own 15% of Bitinstant.com
%100 of Bitcoinstore.com
%100 or Memorydealers.com
I also own a % of coinlab.com, ripple.com ogrr.com and I am the largest single donor to bitcoinfoundation.org

I'm Roger Ver, the post prolific Bitcoin investor the world has ever seen:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmatonis/2012/04/24/coinlab-attracts-500000-in-venture-capital-for-bitcoin-projects/

Stop trying to steal from me, I caught you %100.

This is your final chance to do the right thing and send my money back.

18yDbzddGVEr1Vyp4NXrP6mqAmUTesAg9a (4.5119 BTC)

Do it now, and both our lives will be easier, and you will be a better person for it.

With the very best intentions,

Roger Ver

Nethead TODAY 05:44 PM
I said what is true, you are not part-owner on blockchain, i do not have or ever had your money, annddd i said what is going to happen

Have a nice day sir, except if you have anything else to add

Roger TODAY 05:42 PM
Nikolaos,

I didn't get into any of your mail logs or your server.
I'm part owner of Blockchain.info so I can see all the addresses in your wallet, and I caught you red handed in your lie.

You have my money, and you need to send it right now to 18yDbzddGVEr1Vyp4NXrP6mqAmUTesAg9a (4.5119 BTC)

Stop lying, stop wasting both of our time, and send me back my money.

Thank you,

Roger Ver

Nethead TODAY 05:38 PM
You are going to get fined, blockchain will be involved in this. What you sent IS personal information, does not prove anything else than you are trying to threaten me, you shouldnt have that, and everything is against you.

Once again, i do not have your money, but you definitely deserved that, if i had them i would return them, i would return your fault back.

Your fine WILL exceed 10000 BTC if you want to talk in bitcoins.

Now do you have anything else to add?

Nethead TODAY 04:49 PM
Dude now you are in terrible trouble for getting to my mail (logs on MY server) AND stealling my wallet (also logged), before i sent this i have spoken to my lawyer and got all your information from your website. Also printscreened YOU sending MY information. This was not a permanent address, so you know you are in trouble.

Wait call from my lawyer

All that info is logged

Roger TODAY 04:36 PM
Nikolaos,

I looked up your address with Blockchain, and %100 for sure the funds were sent to a Bitcoin address that you control.

Here is the proof of the link to your account corresponding with Bitcoin address: 1H4UR5M72Ybpo4zrqWe8JKKYSeN1gxqBcU

[Wallet {email='nethead@spore.gr'
, guid='46f2b149-45c1-309c-98e0-af31be28175f'
, shared_key='2ea287bc-abf8-71b1-8e45-276ac034b854'
, secret_phrase='Neurobion'
, alias='nhman'
, created=Sat Dec 08 17:46:45 GMT 2012
, updated=Wed Dec 19 01:43:47 GMT 2012
, created_ip='188.95.51.84'
, updated_ip='79.107.123.47'
, sms_number='+44 7583383202'
, country='USD'}

You need to send back my 4.5119 BTC to:
18yDbzddGVEr1Vyp4NXrP6mqAmUTesAg9a

right away.

I'm sorry Zlatko made the mistake in refunding you too much money to begin with.
Thank you for doing the right thing and returning the money,

Roger Ver

Roger TODAY 02:44 PM
Nikolaos,

What anonymous receiving address service were you using?

Thank you,

Roger

Zlatko Bijelic TODAY 02:19 PM
Thank you for responding to the email.
Hopefully they use them wisely Smiley

--
Zlatko
Support Manager
www.bitcoinstore.com
www.twitter.com/bitcoinstore.com

Nethead TODAY 12:03 PM
WOW thats kinda sad, for both of us because it was an anonymous receiving address from my online wallet. Should I give my permanent address to forward payments to??? It would be great!!

I didnt receive anything, someone else got lucky today, but let me remind you thats its your fault in the first place that you didnt want to sent me what i bought. Im not lying here, that is my real name here and im from my real ip address.

Zlatko Bijelic TODAY 11:46 AM
Nikolaos,

I hope that you are doing well.

You may have noticed that you received about 4.50932664 BTC coins today (2012-12-19 01:35:38) - this was due to a mistake on our end by giving the customer an incorrect Bitcoin Address for payment. I would like to ask if you can send us those Bitcoins?

Thank you in advance, I hope that you have a great day!

--
Zlatko
Support Manager
www.bitcoinstore.com

Nethead YESTERDAY 11:24 AM
i confirm that. remove my account from your site, thanks

Roger YESTERDAY 11:22 AM
Your refund has been sent:
http://blockchain.info/address/1H4UR5M72Ybpo4zrqWe8JKKYSeN1gxqBcU

Thank you,
Roger

Roger YESTERDAY 11:08 AM
We are waiting to hear back from the payment processor.
Your refund will be sent as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Roger

Zlatko Bijelic YESTERDAY 11:08 AM
Nikolaos,

We have submitted your refund to our Payment processor, I will update you as soon as we receive the information from their end. I apologize for the delay.

Thank you you for your cooperation.

--
Zlatko
Support Manager
www.bitcoinstore.com

Nethead YESTERDAY 11:02 AM
ok now you are not even responding

Nethead YESTERDAY 10:52 AM
What is taking so long???

Nethead YESTERDAY 10:24 AM
Process it now that im awake. I paid when your site said so, i didnt reply "soon". And no im not thinking of future purchases, sadly my first one was not accepted, so keep it like that....

Zlatko Bijelic (assign) YESTERDAY 10:18 AM
Nikolaos,

We will go ahead and process your refund shortly. I apologize that it did not work out this time around, but keep us in mind for your future purchases if they make sense for you.

Have a great rest of your night and Happy Holidays!

--
Zlatko
Support Manager
www.bitcoinstore.com

Nethead YESTERDAY 10:12 AM
Name: Nikolaos Magiafas
E-mail: nethead@spore.gr
Telephone:

Comment: Thats great you offer refund, so im waiting for it. Im not willing to pay customs an additional half of its price.Return ALL the btc in this address 1H4UR5M72Ybpo4zrqWe8JKKYSeN1gxqBcU or the original i first sent them

MemoryDealers (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 01:42:53 PM

I would also like to make it clear that I didn't make any of his Blockchain account info public.
I emailed him his own information.

He then posted it on this forum himself. (Not me)

nethead

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:44:45 PM

Show proof! I TOLD IT WAS! Im sure you know blockchain anon addresses ARE one time use(i got one time my 32 btc), SEARCH FOR OTHER MEMBER THERE.

ALSO getting into accounts that ARE NOT yours, is spooky.

Posting my wallet also IS spooky, blockchain security you say..

PRIVACY?

I demand from the mods to remove all my contact info as we talk about it
ThomasV
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 01:46:39 PM

I would also like to make it clear that I didn't make any of his Blockchain account info public.

You posted his name and address. if I was you I would remove that information asap.

You are destroying the reputation of your business for 4.5 BTC.
do not let anger guide your reactions, try to be rational.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
nethead

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:46:49 PM

And what about the threat about your family? Wasnt that MY blockchain SECRET key?
I really cannot reply to your comments, they also make me look as a child.

As a side note, this information SHOULDNT be visible even to admins, you know encryption? Just showed how weak blockchain is by that.
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:51:37 PM

This is pittyful to watch, the entire thread should be removed.
MemoryDealers (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 01:51:55 PM

And what about the threat about your family? Wasnt that MY blockchain SECRET key?

I didn't tell anyone that it was your blockchain secret,  I simply said that you sent me a threat.

MemoryDealers (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 01:54:43 PM

This is pittyful to watch, the entire thread should be removed.

+1

I would also like to see the whole thread removed as soon as Nethead does the right thing by sending the money back.

jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:54:59 PM

The point is, blockchain is a site you back which supports anonymity. By posting his info and declaring yourself part owner you were simultaneously pointing out that you have access to records that can track people, and showing that you can access them at any time for someone requesting them such as the authorities. Nethead wont do the right thing, he has 9 posts assuming its not just a puppet, just scam tag him and move on, dont wreck your reputation for 50 dollars.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
nethead

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:55:45 PM

I didn't tell anyone that it was your blockchain secret,  I simply said that you sent me a threat.

I like how we got offtopic, I like how we argue like cats..
HOW did i sent you a threat(!) if it was my password? Yes i admit i did it for you to see, but it was my SECRET key on my "SECURE" account
I do not have your money, im still here and arguing, If i did i wouldnt even reply to your employe at the first place
I never had that bitcoins
End this here.

REMOVE ALL MY INFO
Deafboy

Activity: 482
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 01:56:22 PM

I would also like to see the whole thread removed
No way. Everyone should see how Roger is destroying his business for few bucks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: